Author Topic: Shalom!  (Read 18909 times)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Shalom!
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2008, 04:39:25 PM »
Dear Jelelena,I think you will have to live me alone or I will leave this forum!Please do not keep asking me,or lecturing me! :D

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: April 11, 2008, 05:09:35 PM »
What is the problem? I don't understand! Само ме занима да ли си ми сестра у Христу?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #77 on: April 11, 2008, 06:24:08 PM »
Welcome aboard.  If you get the time you can read Eric Jon Phelp's book "Vatican Assassins" which I've posted here on the forum.   I disagree with about 10% flatly because the author is very ignorant in Judaism especially the Talmud. About 15% I question because of my ignorance on the subject but the remaining 75% I found quite fascinating....  Happy posting...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2008, 09:29:10 PM »
Moderator,Lock this baby up,PLease It does not serve us well,
nite!wayne jude!!!!!!! :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2008, 10:02:42 PM »

Well, some Jews here can't stand my being too honest! That is my impression! As Orthodox Christian I believe Jews are not chosen people anymore since I believe in the New Testament as well! I will not talk about it anymore because I don't want to upset you! 
This really is no place for theological debates but since you've brought up this subject I might as well inform you on the base differences between the two faiths.  There is one main difference between Christianity and Judaism which most informed Jews understand while Christians do not and will never understand unless they step back and research from an impartial view of History and also Theology.  Jesus was a Pharasee (Rabbinical) Jew from Judea (not "the West Bank" in "P-lestine"), thus would have followed Othodox Judaism or Torah Law.  Further he would have logically known that the Torah was given to the Jewish people at Sinai and only applicable to Israel/Jews.  Further, Jesus especially but John and the rest of the Apostles would have known that Jews are beholden to the Laws of Moses while the Gentile is accountable to the base laws of a moral society: 7 Laws of Noah, thus being no need for a "New" Testament. It is impossible to believe in both the Old and New Testaments as according to the "Old" Testament the specificities affords no base for a, or any, New Testament.  This is easily understood when researching both Theology and History of both Judaism and Christianity especially since Constentine and the Council of Nicea 323.   

The so-called "Chosen" people has only one basic meaning.  G-d "chose" one Goy (Nation) to accept the Torah, not the Romans, Greeks, Trojans, Assyrians, Egyptians, Babylonians, Hittites, Mongols, Persians, Spartans, Phonesians etc. but Yacov: Israel. 

So, according to G-d's word, as specified in the Torah, the Gentile is only abliged to follow the Laws of Noah: Noahide Laws: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahide_Laws and nothing further... ;)

Genesis 12:2; Genesis 12:3
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2008, 11:04:01 PM »
My apologies folks.  I should have locked this thread up a long time ago.  This is not the place for discussing Christian vs. Jewish ideology.  So I'll lock this thread up now.