Author Topic: Answers to Ask Yesha – 6 April/2 Nissan (audio download)  (Read 6458 times)

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Answers to Ask Yesha – 6 April/2 Nissan (audio download)
« on: March 25, 2008, 10:18:53 AM »
Thank you all for your questions. I hope you find the show useful and informative. It was an absolute privilege and honour to answer all your great questions! This is episode#1 – the very first show.  O0

Show size: 23MB| time: 49 mins.

Download link:  http://rapidshare.com/files/105832527/Ask_Yesha_-_show_1_-_07_April_2008.mp3.html

The show can also be downloaded here:  http://www.2shared.com/file/3117317/f4d2fdad/Ask_Yesha_-_show1_-_07_April_2008.html

The next show will be, please G-d on 29 April/24 Nisan. A new thread “Ask Yesha, 22 April/2 Nissan” is the place all questions for my audio show.

Look forward :D

-Zev Ben Yisrael

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 11:42:06 AM by YESHA »

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
Re: NEW: ASK YESHA Audio Show
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »
Thanks for creating that mp3 file, great sound quality!

Are there any restrictions in regard to the questions or is open to any field?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: NEW: ASK YESHA Audio Show
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 08:07:38 PM »
:)I would be open and love to adress or answer any political question - though not Torah-centred. Hope to do my best!

There are no restrictions per se.

Zev :D

Here's my question,

Do you think that Exile Jews will make Aliyah in large number without a disaster or drastic rise in anti-semitism?

« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:11:25 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: NEW: ASK YESHA Audio Show - April 7/2 Nissan
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 09:41:13 AM »
It's great to see that you've started your own show! What do you think is the best way to appeal to left wingers and liberals to encourage them to see things from our perspective?

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 10:44:08 AM »
We all know that the war against Israel is also a propaganda battle.

Why do you think is Israel so weak in this battle?

Most of the time it seems Israel is not able to show the evil goals and behaviour of groups like Hamas, Fatah, Hisbollah etc.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 03:23:53 PM »
Zev shalom rav,

What is your opinion on the BNP, and to which party do you vote?

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 05:30:08 PM »
let's get to know you...

what is your background, are you in Israel, and why are you active in JTF?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 12:44:29 AM »
Hello Yesha,

In Israel, the left called the wall the "separation fence" while the right called the wall the "security fence."  With either name, undeniably, still was constructed the intended future "Border" wall of the Fakestinian state.  Why does the national/religious/faith-based sector of Israel's society not offer a true alternative to the left and always seem to instead just accept the left's worldview, definitions, premises, etc and simply craft them slightly different or shine them through a different lens (ie the border wall issue)?  Do they not understand yet that an unclear or unpresent alternative offered will simply result in the fulfillment of the left's vision, whether by an ezer weizmann calling himself leftwing or an ariel sharon calling himself rightwing?

Also, is it true that that wall has prevented suicide bombings and terrorist attacks or is this just propaganda to justify its presence when the world says no and to convince the rightwing to accept it even though it crafts the future fakestinian state G-d forbid?

Thank you, hope that question wasn't too long.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Now Ready To Download: Ask Yesha – 6 April/2 Nissan (show#1)
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 08:30:45 AM »
Thank you all for your questions. I hope you find the show useful and informative.

Show size: 23MB| time: 49 mins.

Download link:  http://rapidshare.com/files/105832527/Ask_Yesha_-_show_1_-_07_April_2008.mp3.html

The next show will be, please G-d, in two weeks’ time – Tuesday, 1st intermediate day (Chol Ha’moed) of Pesach (Passover).  Date: 22 April/17 Nissan. A new thread “Ask Yesha, 22 April/2 Nissan” is the place all questions for my audio show.

-Zev Ben Yisrael