Author Topic: Pro- Israel and Anti- Israel Charities ( hoping to put together a list )  (Read 1415 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

I'm interested in getting the input from other JTF members,  regarding putting together a list of charities that are Pro- Israel and a list of charities are anti-Israel.    This based on the standards and criteria of the JTF.     

At times in the past,   both myself and other family members have given to some charities that we thought were Pro-Israel.     Since becoming a member of the JTF English Forum,    I found out that some of the charities that we supported in the past are in reality anti-Israel.     I want to avoid making similar mistakes in the future.    Any input would be appreciated.    Thank you.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/