General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask David

(1/3) > >>

דוד בן זאב אריה:
I am a 22 year old Orthodox Jew I spent 3 weeks at Yeshvia and keep my self up to speed on Israel. I am a Right Wing Kahanist. I will try my best to answer your questions.

Have at it

Ari:
Do you know about whether or not you can be a righteous Bounini David?

Rubystars:
Why did you support Giuliani for the republican nomination?

דוד בן זאב אריה:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on March 27, 2008, 10:00:09 PM ---Why did you support Giuliani for the republican nomination?

--- End quote ---

I am a former Democrat and I have been inching towards the right every since the 2004 election. I saw Rudy Giuliani as Pro Israel and tough on terror. As time passes on I took a good hard look at the other canidates and just as Sam Brownback dropped out I saw that the was better but I couldn't support him. When I saw the CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer that is when I changed my mind to Mike Huckabee who I casted my vote for in the Washington State primary on Febuary 9th which was By The way my first Republican vote. I am now a Hard Right Winger and would never support someone like Giuliani again.

דוד בן זאב אריה:

--- Quote from: Ari on March 27, 2008, 09:42:04 PM ---Do you know about whether or not you can be a righteous Bounini David?

--- End quote ---

Sorry don't know

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version