Author Topic: Al Sharpton secretly admits that he's supporting Obama  (Read 1522 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Al Sharpton secretly admits that he's supporting Obama
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »
It wasn't much of a surprise.  And Jesse Jackson had endorsed Obama a while ago.

Sharpton wants to publicly be "neutral" because than he could pretend to be like a referee/moderator between the two Democrat candidates and wanted to be seen as someone like Al Gore, who gets mentioned as someone who the media mentions as someone who could potentially help settle the Democrat nomination. 

But for weeks now, Sharpton has been threatening to sue the Democrat National Committee, if they are to seat any of the delegates from Michigan or Florida.  Seating those two states would help Hillary more than Obama.  And people who are against counting those states, are supporters of Obama. 

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2008/03/19/2008-03-19_during_rally_al_sharpton_says_hes_keepin.html

"he boasted of talking to Obama "two or three times a week" - and insisted the Democratic front-runner knows the rev is in his camp."

Obama probably asks Sharpton for advice.  The Saturday Night Live joke about the idea of Obama naming Sharpton to a position of Secretary of State, is realistic.  Maybe he wouldn't do something like that.  But if Obama were to win, he would probably have Sharpton be an adviser to him from "behind the scenes."

Now that the Sharpton has finally admitted it, IT MUST BE EXPOSED.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Al Sharpton secretly admits that he's supporting Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 01:36:30 PM »
I think Schumer is up for re-election in 2010.  All of a sudden, maybe a month or two before that election, he'll remember Israel and he'll be pleading how he's a supporter of Israel. 

Schumer's responses must be seen by supporters of Israel, before that election occurs.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 02:14:00 PM »

But if Obama were to win, he would probably have Sharpton be an adviser to him from "behind the scenes."

If Barack Hussein Obama were to win the U.S. Presidential election,    what you expressed in the sentence that I'm quoting is what I believe will happen.      It's safe to assume that Jesse Jackson will also be a key advisor to Obama if this horrific scenario became a reality.      Not to mention Obama seeking the advise of "  Rev. "  Wright. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 02:19:59 PM »
2 Jew Haters "Not So" Sharpton and Jesse "Jerkson" for Obama no suprise here
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »
..and i'm supposed to be surprised at this?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2008, 11:04:40 PM »
We must remind the electorate of Sharpton's long history of inciting hatred of white people, and especially Jews.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 04:08:56 PM »
Didn't see that coming.  :P
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2008, 11:38:23 PM »
Al Sharpton secretly admits that he's supporting Obama
Whoa, color me surprised. lol
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson