Author Topic: The END  (Read 9982 times)

fake plastic trees

The END
« on: January 09, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »
If it gets worse then this is the end.

Hence the new name.

fake plastic trees

Re: The END
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 06:16:04 PM »
I cannot believe what I did... is anyone willing to listen open-mindedly?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 06:33:37 PM »
I cannot believe what I did... is anyone willing to listen open-mindedly?
Why the name change? I recognize your posts but cant figure out who is missing from the members.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 07:11:59 PM »
Are you talking about hurting your self chas v'shalom :o
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 09:47:11 PM »
He is Fake Plastic Trees.

Thanks Yacov, I sort of thought it was him but wasn't sure.

FPT, I don't know what you mean with The End but you are a important member of the forum as far as I am concerned. I would miss seeing your post, so get over whatever is bothering you. cjd

fake plastic trees

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2007, 01:09:38 PM »
All morality has left me.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 01:22:46 PM »
He's now posting as "The Egg"

Na Na

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 01:24:16 PM »
Haha... this was all an elaborate hoax to annoy someone

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 01:50:14 PM »
Bassically "fake plastic trees" was an invented character that someone has been playing for these last few months, the person in question actually is in support of gay rights, thinks Islam is great, though he is apparently a christian, and regularly refers to jtf as a bunch of racist terrorists/nazis.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 02:49:02 PM by ftf »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »
All of you Englishmen are as crazy as bird droppings on toast.  No wonder the cute English girls are going for golliwogs, [censored] nogs and coons instead.   ::)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
Yes, fake plastic tres is someone I know, I did not however know that he was who he was untill today, I am the personj he was trying to annoy (fake plastic trees and Na Na are of course the same person).

"Golliwogs" and "[censored] nogs" are terms used to insult black people.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
disturbing
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

ftfl

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 04:57:36 PM »
At a guess I would say that "fruit of thy loins" is "Na Na"/"Fake plastic trees".

ftfl

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 05:40:28 PM »
What he has done is put up a total act, the "fake plastic trees" we have been chatting with is an invented person, the person who has been typing has almost completely opposite opinions to those he has been expressing. I know this, as for one reason or another he's decided that he's had enough of doing it and has told me all about it.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 05:50:37 PM »
What he has done is put up a total act, the "fake plastic trees" we have been chatting with is an invented person, the person who has been typing has almost completely opposite opinions to those he has been expressing. I know this, as for one reason or another he's decided that he's had enough of doing it and has told me all about it.

He was always an anti.

Most of you Englishmen are.  Total twits.  Are Anglos are the same.  Obsessed with money and feces.  You deserve to be invaded by Muslims and Africans.

I hope England gets bombed to smithereens for being a Muslim terrorist appeasement centre. 

:)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2007, 07:53:38 PM »
They may all be one and the same. This Fruit of thy loins guy sounds a lot like GTHS. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2007, 08:01:19 PM »
They may all be one and the same. This Fruit of thy loins guy sounds a lot like GTHS. 

Are you pro-Anglo?

Trust me - all middle-class Englishmen are like Fake Plastic.  They are unalterably liberal, pro-Palestinian, pro-homosexual.  They are no use to man nor beast.   :o

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 08:23:41 PM »

Are you pro-Anglo?

Trust me - all middle-class Englishmen are like Fake Plastic.  They are unalterably liberal, pro-Palestinian, pro-homosexual.  They are no use to man nor beast.   :o
I hear the situation is grim over in England however I don't think an entire class of people can be that far gone!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »
I'm happy you said homosexual and not gay. But why did you say "Palestinian"? And even worse you didn't even put it in quotes.

Remind me again what is the proper word for them?  I usually call them 'squatters' (people who occupy places that don't belong to them) but in this context people wouldn't know what squatters I was referring to.  There are lots of squatters in places like London, they are a pest.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2007, 08:57:08 PM »
I hear the situation is grim over in England however I don't think an entire class of people can be that far gone!

The English middle-class pretend like nothing bad is going on.  It's fair to say that they live in a different world to lower-class people.  They seem to see the world through a bright purple haze and habitually ignore anything that might shake their complacent worldview.

Unless their bank balances are threatened of course.  :)

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2007, 09:57:59 PM »
 "FRUIT OF THY LOINS"!!!!!!!
 "OH MY LUVING LOINS I GOTS THE DANCE IN MY PANTS"!!! :D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
These so called pali pigs are not squatters, they are nothing but parasites pure and simple. And what do you do with a parasite? If I have to tell you that you don't belong on this forum.