Author Topic: I love hateful comments on my videos  (Read 1489 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
I love hateful comments on my videos
« on: March 28, 2008, 12:32:22 PM »
This is what I got for my latest video Thanks LL for Fitna:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[censored] JEW I WILL CUT YOUR HEART OUT AND EAT IT
[censored] JEW BOY !!! HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL
HITLER
Posted 1 hour ago by "Mindz" (R) Belgium

I will never delete this one, in fact I encourage them to post more it's extremely educational.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
Re: I love hateful comments on my videos
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »
A PM:

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know you're sooooo freaking ugly I can't believe you're still alive. U look more like a money than a human. Actually, u look more like trash. I'm surprised the camera lens doesn't break everytime you look at it. Sorry, it's just life, and ur worthless to me and everyone else. Get out of liveleak already.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »
I too used to be offended by these type of comments but I know with my views when I get in contact with the scum of the earth aka Muslims they will act like that because that is their maturity level even if they are 80 years old. ts'v
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 01:03:42 PM »
I too used to be offended by these type of comments but I know with my views when I get in contact with the scum of the earth aka Muslims they will act like that because that is their maturity level even if they are 80 years old. ts'v

As much as I hate those raghead's comments, he represents the true Islam and people must know what they think, it's like a documentary.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 01:21:58 PM »
BTW this shows how much they are obsessed with Jews, they know I'm not Jewish they just say it because it's a swear word in their language. If that's the case why shouldn't Jews do the same and hate muslims?
Anyway if you think I should delete that comment tell me now and from now on I'll delete all antisemitic comments.
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »
just accusing them (in a very flowery way) of being homosexuals and into beastiality...that will definately shut them up.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 02:28:32 PM »
BTW this shows how much they are obsessed with Jews, they know I'm not Jewish they just say it because it's a swear word in their language. If that's the case why shouldn't Jews do the same and hate muslims?
Anyway if you think I should delete that comment tell me now and from now on I'll delete all antisemitic comments.
As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't delete any of these comments. They speak for themselves.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 04:14:53 PM »

Yes the evil Islam has turned them into Quranimals. They have lost their human nature and must now obey their Muzzie-instincts. And these instincts are telling them to hate Christians and Jews and to do evil things to them.

It is simply became their evil Muzzie nature.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 05:17:15 PM »
He said he wants to eat my head, what exactly does he mean by eating my head is he a cannibal? What a stupid sick creatures are those ragheads and they wonder why I hate them?
Free Javakh!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 05:49:19 PM »
He said he wants to eat my head, what exactly does he mean by eating my head is he a cannibal? What a stupid sick creatures are those ragheads and they wonder why I hate them?

You should tell him that eating your head might be high in cholesterol..but licking some guy's (bleep) might be healthier.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »
Well Islam is Cancer, you should feel free to stop by and comment on Jews Against Obama -- http://jewagainstobama.wordpress.com

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2008, 11:28:56 PM »
Re:  "...He said he wants to eat my head, what exactly does he mean by eating my head is he a cannibal?..."

Mohammed (piss be upon him) taught that to be a real Muslim one had to "eat the heads" of all infidels.

Muzzies first cut your head off with a dull rusty kitchen knife.

Then, with their mouths they will suck your nose; eating the full contents of the sinus cavity.

Then they crack open the top of the skull and use their fingers to scoop out the brain and eat it!

Then, they pack the empty brain cavity with hashish and smoke it right through one of the eye sockets!

This they refer to as "The Feast of Humanity!"