Author Topic: We are all Hizbullah now  (Read 1097 times)

Offline Paladin

• New JTFer
  • Absolute Monarchist
We are all Hizbullah now
« on: March 30, 2008, 05:57:19 PM »
"We are all Hizbullah now", proclaimed one of the banners at the Stop the War coalition's protest rally.
It was a sign either of profound ignorance or a depraved indifference to human life. Either way, the moral idiocy of the sentiment betrayed the higher purpose of the march.

If we are all Hizbullah now, who are we?

Are we the violent hijackers of the state of Lebanon who started this war without provocation and without reference to the elected government? Are we the 'democrats' who hold hostages for years and murder political opponents?

Are we the suicide bombers, Hizbullah's contribution to civilisation, randomly murdering innocents in the thousands?

Are we Hassan Nasrullah, the latest pin up boy of terrorism, who competes with Iran's mad Mahmoud AfterDinnerJacket as the most dedicated Jew killer? He makes no secret of Hizbullah's genocidal ambitions: "If they (the Jews) all gather in Israel," he says "it will save us the trouble of going after them on a world wide basis."

Are we the cowards who hide our fighters and rocket launchers among women and children?

Are we not the cleverest of tacticians? If the human shield works, we are free to attack, and if it fails, Israel will bear the odium.

Are we the renegades who regularly launch rockets across the border into Israel loaded with ball-bearings designed to shred flesh? Yes, people died, six in a school bus, but they were only Jews and did you see the world take any notice? Nobody marched in London.

Perhaps the Stop the War Coalition know of Samir Kuntar. He is locked up in an Israeli prison. It was to secure his release by blackmail that Hizbullah guerillas crossed into Israel and kidnapped two Israelis, triggering the conflict. Samir Kuntar is emblematic of Hizbullah's values, their highest priority in any prisoner exchange, so let us hear about him from a woman who opposes his release. She is a social worker in Israel called Smadar Haran.

"It had been a peaceful Sabbath day. My husband Danny and I had picnicked with our little girls, Einat, 4, and Yael, 2, on the beach not far from our home in Naharyia. Around midnight, we were asleep in our apartment when four terrorists from Lebanon landed in a rubber boat on the beach two blocks away.

"Gunfire and exploding grenades awakened us. Desperately we sought to hide. Danny helped our neighbour climb into a crawl space above our bedroom. I went in behind her with Yael in my arms. Then Danny grabbed Einat and was dashing out of the front door when the terrorists came crashing in. They held Danny and Einat while they searched for me and Yael.

"I will never forget the joy and hatred in their voices as they swaggered about hunting for us, firing their guns and throwing grenades. I knew that if Yael cried out, the terrorists would toss a grenade into the crawl space, so I kept my hand over her mouth. As I lay there, I remembered my mother telling me how she had hidden from the Nazis during the holocaust.

"The terrorists took Danny and Einat down to the beach. There, one of them shot Danny in front of Einat so that his death would be the last sight she would ever see. Then he smashed my little girl's skull in with his rifle butt. That terrorist was Samir Kuntar. By the time we were rescued from the crawl space hours later, Yael, too, was dead. In trying to save our lives I had smothered her"

We are all Hizbullah now.
'When all the world is overcharged with people the only remedy will be war, which provideth for everyman in victory or death' - Thomas Hobbes

Offline Paladin

• New JTFer
  • Absolute Monarchist
Re: We are all Hizbullah now
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 03:07:40 AM »
Greetings

I posted the above article yesterday however I forget to include the author's name.  It was written by the British journalist Harold Evans.  It was written in 2006 during the so-called war with Lebanon.  I think it is very sad and should be a real wake-up call for left-wingers.  Sadly, I don't think it would change their pathetic mind-sets and their immediate reaction would be to explain how it is all Israel's fault.

Best wishes to all in Israel(except for the you know whos)
From a lapsed Catholic  :)
'When all the world is overcharged with people the only remedy will be war, which provideth for everyman in victory or death' - Thomas Hobbes

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »
OK. Some people on the left in Europe are pro-Pres. Achmadinjad, pro-Pres. Chavez, Pro-Pres. Castro, and pro Secretary-General of Hezbollah Nazi R. Allah.

Of course these are all heroes, and Bush is satan....

The world is full of demented retards.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:37:49 AM »
And I'll be IDF now and kick their stupid Hezbollah loving asses to North Korea or Saudi Barbaria.  ::) O0
Those morons supported in the past Hitler/Lenin, Stalin, Mao and Pol-Pot too becouse they have no moral compass or religius fundament whatsever. Fat hedonists with no backbone I'm not suprised Jihad choosed them not Russia or China to be first target or that more sane Americans have nothing but contempt for them.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm