Author Topic: Fun at the Haj, Boys and Girls!  (Read 2688 times)

Offline stevefromqueens

• Junior JTFer
Fun at the Haj, Boys and Girls!
« on: December 28, 2006, 06:32:46 PM »
It's the most wonderful time of the year again, boys and girls! It's time for the Hajj at that fabulous wonder of the world - Mecca! Get ready for the time of your lives. At the Mecca hajj you too can join the millions of schmata-wrapped lunatics as they march around the Kaaba, that miraculous edifice that holds...wait....are you ready for this mind-bending spiritual gift? The "stone from heaven" - otherwise known as a meteorite. Never mind that the American Museum of Natural History must be blessed by Allah beyond even the measure of Mecca, considering all the meteorites housed there. But here at the Kaaba, those brilliant luminaries of the scientific and theological world, otherwise known as the Muslims, a black stone is is worshiped as an extraordinary religious object - and who said Islam is stuck in the stone age? After you are done at the Kaaba, you can attend another deeply spiritual ceremony that is so important and moving that hundreds are trampled to death every year just trying to participate! Yes, boys and girls, you can throw stones at a pillar of stone pretending it's the devil. Personally, I think this is really a practice session for stoning women (better get those pitching arms ready, guys, you never know when a woman may show up with her hairline, ankles, or earlobes showing). Ain't we got fun, kids! Hell, the Muslims are such a zany bunch, I just may convert for the sheer fun of it all - they got Santa Claus beat by a mile!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fun at the Haj, Boys and Girls!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 11:03:48 PM »
I would like to see them have fun at the Haj like they had a few years ago. A few years back they were migrating to the Haj  like the dumb Muslim beasts they are. While they were crossing a bridge in great numbers I believe someone fired a gun and startled them like antilope. Well Alla be praised instantly throngs were stampeded and pushed off the bridge  only to drown in the waters below. Hundreds of others were crushed to death. They really should have this haj more often.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 10:58:04 AM »
In my book there is nothing better then a Friday afternoon stoning of a slutty 17 year old girl.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2007, 01:41:37 AM »
 This crap is not funny..... >:(
  Its scary....well its sorta funny.... :P
  In a balck comedy sorta way.......muslims like to worship boxs and stones..... ::)