Author Topic: Israel becomes visa-free for Russians  (Read 2472 times)

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Israel becomes visa-free for Russians
« on: March 25, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
Re: Israel becomes visa-free for Russians
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 03:04:09 PM »
I dont see this as being a benefit to Israel.
Jewish people and Israel should be under no illusion that there is plenty of anti-Jewish sentiment in russia and easter europe.  Yes I support Serbia in its fight against terrorism, but there is no way on this green earth to I support an alliance of Israel with russia.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »
You are a very negative person and Too cynical, this could very much helping russians understand Jews and Israel. Not the other way around...Think positive...

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 10:49:12 PM »
You are a very negative person and Too cynical, this could very much helping russians understand Jews and Israel. Not the other way around...Think positive...

I was at Barnes and Nobles today at Union Square in Manhattan and walked around in the politics section hoping to find something on Serbia.  I looked at the new book Human Smoke, it appears they are just a collection of blurbs or memoirs from WW2.  There is one page and one paragraph that mentions Serbia and how there were towns turned to ashes by the fascists.  That was all I could find.

I then went to the Park Slope Barnes and Nobles and searched for the same, I found 1 small book and it was about Albania.

It seems to me that the only factual information I have about Serbia, croatia, kosovo and albania is in my Encyclopedia Britannica.There it states how the Serbians rose up and fought the fascists and how the croats were some of the most brutal fascists.  It boggles my mind how history is being whitewashed.
I am basically looking for ammunition to use to prove my point about Serbia to anyone who will listen.
I am finding it hard, but I also find it remarkable considering there is still a US presence there.

At the Park Slope Barnes and Nobles I also found a book called The Republic of Israel, or something like that.  Written by a real Jew (I use Jew in a deragatory term), he basically blames the Zionists and the religious people for the problems in Israel.  He doesnt make any distinction between Zionists and people who are religiously observant.  Nevermind that Jabotinsky wasnt considered religiously observant.
Anyway, this guy is a real self hating Jew, he makes too many assumptions about the citizens of Israel and its politics.  He is one of those university elitists, he teaches at Yale or something, overall he's a dirtbag.

Anyway, I am saying all of this because I am have become acutely aware of the distinction between the Orthodox Church, the Vatican, the Serbians, the kosovars, albanians, how some Italians identify with albanians.  How russians identify with Serbians as a matter of convenience because Americas Clinton stuck its nose in russias backyard.  Anytime I talk to someone about this they say they are not familiar with who the Serbs are, who the kosovars are. They have no idea who the players are.
Also, you cant expect me to forget the fact that russia is in bed with Iran, russia had trained syrian soldiers, russia had sold weapons to egypt and other middle eastern countries hostile to Israel.
So I cant help but think that this no visa business is more a way for russia to spy on the west via Israel more than for diplomatic relations.

Regarding the matter of Serbia to me it is cut and dry, the US has to get the hell out of there and let the Serbians handle their business.  Serbia includes/is kosovo.  My interest goes beyond Serbias victory.
My interest is in Israels future, Americas stance with Israel boggles my mind just as much as it boggles my mind with Serbia.  My fear is that this is a politico/religious war being instigated by a pockets of the remnants of nazi ideaology that infected the CIA shortly after WW2 when it recruited former nazi opertives/ss officers to spy on russia.  The Vatican was in bed with the nazis along with the islamists in the middle east.  I dont know if WW2 is over or if all this is is just the next phase.

Or maybe I'm just a crazy negative person.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 03:41:25 AM »
the last part of your message, my thoughts exactly, they tried full contact war and it failed, now they're trying "democrazy".