Author Topic: Children's TV: Bush Stabbed to Death - White House a Mosque  (Read 2014 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Children's TV: Bush Stabbed to Death - White House a Mosque
« on: April 02, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »
Guess which country is airing this show

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4suoNOSrleI

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
Re: Children's TV: Bush Stabbed to Death - White House a Mosque
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »
the sad thing is there are a lot of countries which could be airing this

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »
The rotten stuff from Hamas the Foolishtine only reiterates their own deathwish.  ???
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 07:27:09 PM »
The rotten stuff from Hamas the Foolishtine only reiterates their own deathwish.  ???

You still havent replied how do you know hindi

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »
They are such disgusting insects.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:55:45 AM »

You still havent replied how do you know hindi

This forum moves like INSAS / Tavor, so unfortunately I missed your comment then:

Pyare Bhai: Ham bhi hain Hindustani arthat Bhartiya.

Sadhanyawad,

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 03:25:26 AM »
They love playing the victim card... just like other groups that never take any personal responsibility.

These lowest form of excrement are so evil, sick, and murderous, they even teach killing to their children "in the name of Allah".

And this is the quality of their TV shows? You have to be kidding me. This is the most disgusting joke of a television show I think I've ever seen. That's what you get with people who have no capacity for rational thought... just dolls murdering each other claiming to make the White House a mosque. This is quality "entertainment" to these nazi scum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 04:45:30 AM »
Fakestine or HAMASTAN the crossbreed of III Reich, Amalek, and Insane Azylum taken by inmates. ::)
All this paid by US, EU and Israeli goverments from our taxes. >:(   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 12:37:27 PM »
I don't care if someone likes or dislikes Bush at this point he is the lame duck in the white house.   But when it comes to this, I will defend my president over these Muslim insect dirtbags.  Bush kisses more Arab behind as the years go by and this shows with ragheaded smelly camelheads you can't be nice.  WIPE THEM OUT.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 05:47:28 PM »
    Hamas and anyone who supports them are absolute scum.   Without saying,   a much more aggressive approach is needed by Israel and the U.S.   in dealing with Hamas and their supporters.   

What concerns me more though is the deception used by Fatah.      Of all Chaim's videos,   the one that probably made the greatest impression on me is that the covert Fatah is more dangerous than overt Hamas.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/