Author Topic: The return of Eugene Terre'Blanche and The AWB  (Read 11071 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The return of Eugene Terre'Blanche and The AWB
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2008, 06:21:30 PM »
Hey crazyhorse,

Did you write all of that yourself?  Or copy & paste it?

The only reason I ask, is that Rockefeller is NOT Jewish.

I understand, of course, that when you're infected with Jew-hatred, the entire world suddenly becomes "Jewish" in your mind; or at the very least "Jewish backed", or "...with connections to...".

Considering that in your diatribe, you indict about 40 or less Jews and one non-Jew (out of a total world Jewish population of roughly 12 million or so, one would almost be tempted to believe that the Jews are somehow a superior race, unopposable, unstoppable; united in a global network of complete cooperation in controlling all finance, media, art, government, regardless of nationality and regardless of political ideology.

Can you think of a country or banking system that is still available for International Jewish Zionist Conspiracy control and manipulation?

If so please let me know...I could use a good job, and I deserve to control the world every bit as much as any other Jew you know.

Thanks for the kind words...it's good to know that Jews are always on top, and lesser beings are always on the bottom!

p.s.--you're not by chance a...negro...are you?  It's ok if you are.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 11:07:55 PM »
@ CrazyHorse    :o :o :o :o

Im hoping that's just some referencing you did...right? ???

Firstly, much of that is most propably false and just anti-semitic cr^p. But let's just say it's true (  ::) ). just because theire 'jewish' does not mean their JEWISH, and definitely NOT a JEWISH agenda.

Please let me know if you were just playing devils advocate or not....or else im going to delete that post.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »
Hey crazyhorse,

Did you write all of that yourself?  Or copy & paste it?

The only reason I ask, is that Rockefeller is NOT Jewish.

I understand, of course, that when you're infected with Jew-hatred, the entire world suddenly becomes "Jewish" in your mind; or at the very least "Jewish backed", or "...with connections to...".

Considering that in your diatribe, you indict about 40 or less Jews and one non-Jew (out of a total world Jewish population of roughly 12 million or so, one would almost be tempted to believe that the Jews are somehow a superior race, unopposable, unstoppable; united in a global network of complete cooperation in controlling all finance, media, art, government, regardless of nationality and regardless of political ideology.

Can you think of a country or banking system that is still available for International Jewish Zionist Conspiracy control and manipulation?

If so please let me know...I could use a good job, and I deserve to control the world every bit as much as any other Jew you know.

Thanks for the kind words...it's good to know that Jews are always on top, and lesser beings are always on the bottom!

p.s.--you're not by chance a...negro...are you?  It's ok if you are.

No, I'm not a kaffir, I'm a white South African. I am not talking about any conspiracy either, I'm talking about The self hating Jews who played a major role in the destruction of South Africa, and their is no doubting that they played an important role and still do in communist South Africa. I am not a Jew hater, but I certainly have no time for those Jews who helped and financed those kaffir terrorists who now control South Africa.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 01:12:18 PM »
Hey guys,you have to admit the nazis had the coolist uniforms!look at todays helmits worn by American soldiers.[based on the nazis one]I dont think looking like someone else makes you a nazi ,however what gods was he talking about.thats my big concern.The Lord is one!
Boere;wed I go away for 3.3 weeks.and what I meant is they havent given an exact date of leaving but it wiil be for a year.how is school going? :)
wayne

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »
I don't think the Oppenheimers are Jews, their ancestors converted about 100 years ago and intermarried with gentiles. And Masonary has nothing to do with Judaism either. This blame the Jews article will get you nowhere.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »
I don't think the Oppenheimers are Jews, their ancestors converted about 100 years ago and intermarried with gentiles. And Masonary has nothing to do with Judaism either. This blame the Jews article will get you nowhere.

The Oppenheimers are South African Jews, who's kidding who!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
Looks like we got a little mind changin goin on here Cyrus!LOL
Con Air
Dah joos is always the root of da prolem! ;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2008, 04:05:28 AM »
those "jews" who participate in free masonery and/or comunist NWO/New Age agenda are not Jewish nor Zionist, in fact they do everything to undermine and destroy Israel and US juts like they (masons no Jews) destroyed ancient regime in Europe. But you have to renember that vast mayority of those Mamon worshiping traitors are gentiles and nominaly christians. Jews tend do to excel in both good and bad but this is the mixed blessing/curse cast on them by G-d from Torah.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2008, 05:45:10 AM »
[Carefull  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im watching you!]
Did I touch a nerve?
i will not have you march in here, and throw around assumptions of things that are lies

As with the Australian forum, I also have a problem with a moderator who is an active participant. Also, I have a problem with being threatened, and being called a liar. I might well be wrong in what I say, but there are ways of doing things.  And, as to whether I am wrong, I have doubts - my first posting centred around an accurate press release concerning anti-semitic remarks by the AWB leader, and the second posting linked to a photograph proving an association between the AWB and antisemitism. I was not saying that all AWB members were antisemitic, only that there was an association which should have been recognised and the problem eliminated.

I doubt whether you will see me again in this section of the forum so long as the status quo remains.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2008, 09:59:44 AM »

The Oppenheimers are South African Jews, who's kidding who!
According to wikipedia Ernest Openheimer(1880-1957) Converted as an adult to christianity. His son Harry (1908-2000) followed his footsteps when he married an Anglican and converted to that church.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Oppenheimer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Oppenheimer

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
Car don't leave,that would be stupid.Boere gen is a friend of mine from African crisis.He loves his families homeland.SA not South Australia.Hes not a fan of Australia,so he probably should not have been that forum.But he is  good  young man.The boeres of SA love and respect the Jews of Israel............

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2008, 04:46:05 PM »
Car don't leave,that would be stupid.Boere gen is a friend of mine from African crisis.He loves his families homeland.SA not South Australia.Hes not a fan of Australia,so he probably should not have been that forum.But he is  good  young man.The boeres of SA love and respect the Jews of Israel............

This is very true, "the boeres of SA love and respect the Jews of Israel......"
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2008, 01:32:42 PM »
those "jews" who participate in free masonery and/or comunist NWO/New Age agenda are not Jewish nor Zionist, in fact they do everything to undermine and destroy Israel and US juts like they (masons no Jews) destroyed ancient regime in Europe. But you have to renember that vast mayority of those Mamon worshiping traitors are gentiles and nominaly christians. Jews tend do to excel in both good and bad but this is the mixed blessing/curse cast on them by G-d from Torah.   

Weren't the founding fathers of America free masons?