Author Topic: The drug running slut now on Australia's pay role  (Read 1485 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
The drug running slut now on Australia's pay role
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:26:15 AM »
Long-term jail loans for Schapelle Corby

When I talk about UNRIGHTEOUS WOMEN TAKE  A GOOD HARD LOOK!

SCHAPELLE Corby and Bali Nine members are among about 50 Australians in overseas jails who have shared $153,000 worth of taxpayer-funded loans since 2005.

The 50 prisoners, some of whom face prison terms of 20 years or more, receive a total of about $50,000 a year in loans from the Federal Government to pay for things such as bedding, medicines and toiletries in foreign jails.

The loans, required to be repaid after a prisoner's release, are provided by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade to pay for items overseas jails refuse to provide.

DFAT would not comment on whether Corby and Bali Nine members were receiving the funds.

But it is understood almost all long-term Australian prisoners in Indonesia receive about $125 a month in living expenses from the Government.

Foreign Prisoner Support Services' Kay Danes said the assistance was essential in helping Australians meet basic needs, including those in Kerobokan jail, where Corby is.

"Australian prisoners in foreign prisons where adequate food and other essentials such as bedding, cooking utensils, medicines, clothing, soap, etc, are not provided by the prison authorities, may be eligible to receive a fully repayable prisoner loan," a DFAT spokeswoman said.

The Government paid the prisoners $50,538 last year, $57,329 in 2006-07 and $46,029 in 2005-06.

"Eligibility for such loans is restricted to those prisoners in systems where such financial assistance is demonstrably needed, " the spokeswoman said.

"The prisoner must be, or is being detained with the likelihood of becoming, a long-term prisoner."

Ms Danes said her group also collected public donations for purposes including clean water, vegetables and clothing for prisoners.

"Over the years we have had quite a few Australians detained in Thailand who have ended up in hospital there," she said.

"With the support of the loan scheme they've been able to gain access to proper in-date medicines and treatments for a variety of illnesses; dengue fever, malaria, TB.

"Mostly, people provide letters of support which, in most instances, helps improve a prisoner's state of mind. Some things people send to female prisoners are toiletries, sample sachets of beauty products, soaps, cooling powder for hot climates, clothes and reading material.

"The amount Australians receive is generally calculated, from my understanding, on a number of factors including the economic status of the country in which they are detained."

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23469786-662,00.html

newman

Re: The drug running slut now on Australia's pay role
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 03:32:01 AM »
The Bali Nine can rot but I'm happy if dear, little Schapelle is made a little more comfortable in the muSSlim-monkey hell-hole. :)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:37:21 AM »
Why not send her a cake with a file in it  ;)

newman

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 03:44:42 AM »
She really does have the lovliest eyes.

Poor thing. She only got that stupid 20+ year sentence because she's white. No local would get 20+ years for grass! That was the indonesian monkies saying........"Look, roundeyes! Watch what we do to her. This is what we think of you Aussies. Whaddaya goona do about it? Nyaa nyaa nyaa-nyaa naa!!"

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 03:46:35 AM »
Newman you really need to get out more............... :D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 05:08:08 AM »
Paying them becouse they were stupid enough to traffic drugs and get cought by muzies! The WHJCM is treated like milkcow todays. >:( Sell her to Saudi Barbaria tp pay her debts although i doubt she'll be worth fifty grants. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 05:15:03 AM »
We live in an age where right is wrong, and wrong is right!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)