Author Topic: Michelle Obama’s Militant Racism Revealed  (Read 1814 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Michelle Obama’s Militant Racism Revealed
« on: March 30, 2008, 02:20:13 AM »

As someone who is not a racist and believes that people should earn things on merit,    I'm outraged by Michelle Obama's consistent racism:

http://fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/fraud/elections_campaigning/news.php?q=1206751607
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Michelle Obama’s Militant Racism Revealed
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 02:36:29 AM »
     My pleasure,  Mills.     Thanks for your thoughts.   

G-d willing all of our efforts will make a difference in keeping Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary " Saddam"  Clinton out of the White House.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 03:17:26 AM »
Mills-

Good call Re: the above.

-Would like to say, saw your post on ZooTube for JTF and thought it was excellent.

-I'm trying to get my wife involved and have sent her the link to your vid.

-Great work.

VBR,

Dibbz.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 12:50:23 PM »
In her senior thesis at Princeton, Michele Obama, the wife of Barack Obama stated that America was a nation founded on “crime and hatred”. Moreover, she stated that whites in America were “ineradicably racist”. 

I appreciate the way they destroy themselves with their own hateful words.  Keep bringing the truth out into the light!  We know the mainstream media isn't into it
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »
Wow. This is a really great post.

Why do a majority of blacks label education, success, or money with "being too white"? Isn't that racist against blacks? Instead, those blacks who go out there and succeed are labeled as "too white".

What do any of these things have to do with being white? And what does that say about their culture?

(EDIT: Unless those blacks who say this make money or have success as a pimp, filthy and vulgar rap star, or drug dealer)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 07:06:06 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 07:02:45 PM »
I really don't envy the people in the USA today.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 07:20:19 PM »
Shlomo:  "...What do any of these things have to do with being white? And what does that say about their culture?..."

Having had far too much experience working with and for Black owned businesses, I can assure you that "Black culture" renounces everything decent and noble on this planet.

It is literally as easy to define by drawing a line down the center of a page, and on the left side list all good things people do and all of the values that are good and worthwhile; on the opposite side of the page list everything in opposition to the list of positives.

Everything on the "negative" list will be highly valued by "Black culture".