Author Topic: Directory Of College Radio Stations!  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Directory Of College Radio Stations!
« on: March 28, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »
I just had the thought that this would be a great way for Chaim and other JTF advocates to help spread the word to young people.  I remember from working at my college radio station that the gatekeeper so to speak is not as difficult to crack as with the mainstream media, and all their biases.  Yet, these stations, taken collectively, can actually reach a pretty decent sized audience.  I think we should contact these stations and try to get Chaim, etc. booked as guessed on various talk/news/political shows to help spread the word about the cause.  You can also target college message boards and post links to the website.   O0 O0 O0

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS261&q=directory+of+college+radio+stations

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
Re: Directory Of College Radio Stations!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 05:25:14 AM »
Hi Ari,

I think that's a great idea... moreover the people we would be speaking to have got (in general) an informed viewpoint by virtue of the fact that they are at college.

Even if they doint agree I bet that by the end of the session 90% will go away with things to think about.

VBR,

Dibbz.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:42:09 AM »
Thanks for the support Dibbz.  Hope all is well with you. O0

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 01:29:17 AM »
Great support O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 01:31:37 AM »
It would be a nice counter to all the massive left wing indoctrination that happens during college life.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 01:32:57 AM »
It would be a nice counter to all the massive left wing indoctrination that happens during college life.

Definitely, I hate the BolsheviKKK Nazi Leftist Indoctrination that happens on a daily basis on the majority of U.S. Colleges!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »
Chaim, what do you think about the potential of this initiative? O0