Author Topic: croats have no idea lol...  (Read 7445 times)

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
Re: croats have no idea lol...
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2008, 12:00:46 AM »
Tesla was 100% Serbian.

I saved an article from somewhere when I was doing research for a project, and I got the following:

"His father was Rev. Milutin Tesla, a priest in the Serbian Orthodox Church "

"His mother was Đuka Mandić, herself a daughter of a Serbian Orthodox Church priest"

Mandić is a very Serbian last name...so where you get the idea that he is half Croatian I do not know...but according to my research he is 100% Serb.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »
Mr. Americanhero needs to go back and read history again of Croatia.....oh, I forgot they don't have history except for the one of massacring anyone who disagrees with their Catholic Nazi ideology......At the moment, Croatia and Kosovo have the most ethnically countries in Europe...don't believe it, look up on the internet...
Why do they have such a pure ethnic population? Obviously not because they are people who believe in freedom of expression.
I used to live in Sibenik untill I was 12 and as a little kid, I was the only kid in my class who was Serbian, and things were not easy for me because they knew my background, and things were even more difficult because my father was a Serbian Orthodox priest. My father was forced to cut his beard when he had to do the annual military service. It was just another way to put down a Serb. So please, do not give me your Croatian propaganda..I have seen with my own eyes what it means to be a Serb or any non-croat in the so-called democratic Croatia...

However, as someone mentioned before, there are people of Croatian descent who are decent and good people. I know some of them personally and they are good and decent people. Unfortunatelly, that number is much smaller than you try to express here.

Perhaps you should go back to read the history of how Serbs came to these areas. They were invited by the Habsburgs to protect the borders from Ottomans and in return they were given lands and freedom of religion. Croats, if they can be called that, ran away deeper into Holy Roman Empire to survive and ran like bunch of p....ies because they didn't want to defend Christianity from Ottomans.

Oh, here is another fact that your so-called Croatian ideology won't tell you: most of the Croatians today are Serbs who were forced to convert to Catholicism for a better life. The only true Croatians are those who live on the border with slovenia and those living around Zagreb (Zagorje). Don't believe it, start looking into your own family history.

Instead of being friendly with fellow Christian brothers and helping Serbs deal with the biggest threat to Judeo-Christian civilization, the Muslim scumbags, Croats instead help Muslims in Bosnia and Kosovo by recognizing their independence which was completely illegal according to every single rule of international law. Don't forget, if Serbia and Bosnia get overtaken by Muslims, guess who is next on the list............After all, Muslims conquer by overpopulating and when they are strong enough, they move on to the neighboring land and do the same thing.

The best way to bring the Serbs and Croats together is the following:
1. Admit the crimes commited against Serbs, Jews, and Gypsies.
2. Remove these ridiculous so called war-crime indictments against Serbs who were defending their lands from fascist m/f's.
3. Give Croatians land that really is theirs and Serbs their lands, no more or less. Don't forget that Serbs owned large part of so-called Croatia because they were predominantly farmers (just like in Bosnia and Serbia).
4. Once Serbs are given their lands back, Serbs should be given right to decide on their own if they wish to annex to Serbia.
5. Give the Italians back what is Italian....pretty much most of the Dalmatian coast, Istra...
6. Give Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik people, since Dubrovnik was an independent city untill almost end of the 19th century, similiar to Venetian Republic.
7. Since Croatians believe that they deserved to become independent, they should give the same rights to those who do not want to live with them within fascist croatia. After all, you said that Croatia was a democratic country.

Should Croatia be part of Serbia? Absolutely not nor would I ever endorse that. The only part of Croatia that should be part of Serbia are those that are Serbian, no more or less. Obviously, this would leave Croatia with a country with a size of Switzerland, but that is how truly big Croatia is.

There is nothing worse in this world than someone who is educated by television and media instead of being educated by non-fiction books beyond school.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2008, 03:32:34 AM »
Tesla was 100% Serbian.

I saved an article from somewhere when I was doing research for a project, and I got the following:

"His father was Rev. Milutin Tesla, a priest in the Serbian Orthodox Church "

"His mother was ?uka Mandi?, herself a daughter of a Serbian Orthodox Church priest"

Mandi? is a very Serbian last name...so where you get the idea that he is half Croatian I do not know...but according to my research he is 100% Serb.

That's what I thought.