Author Topic: Fighting  (Read 2434 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Fighting
« on: March 28, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »
Over the weekend i was with c couple of my friends and when had seen a girl we were friends with in highschool. I had know this girl since elementary school so she was like a little sister to me her parents always asked me to keep an eye on her in school because she is a beautiful girl and they wanted to make sure the boys wont do anything to her.Well when i had seen her with her boy friend they were arguing and he slapped her. When i had seen that i lost it i jumped off the park bench and jumped on him we began to fight .For some reason he bit me and so i slammed his back on a tree. I knew this guy had experience in judo but i also train in Muay Thai and BJJ and Sambo.Well during the fight i might have broken his nose and two of his rib's.The girl i had promised to look after for her parents was mad at me for hurting her boyfriend and now she wont talk to me.

Why is she acting like this?

Did i do the right thing?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Fighting
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »
He used to hit all his girl friends and i told her that but she did not listen

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 04:53:35 PM »
You should mind your own business. Intervening in situations like that will land you in trouble or injured. I have seen situations like that where the girl someone was trying to protect teamed up with the person who originally was beating her to fight off the protector. If this girl is hanging around someone like that she likes the treatment she is receiving. Some girls are like that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 04:55:30 PM »
I have known her for over 16 years so it is hard to not do anything

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »
You and her boyfriend should have beat up the girlfriend, and then gone off together to a bar for a drink.

There you could commiserate regarding the fickleness of the female persuasion.

She sounds to me like a "drama" queen who loves nothing more than to have men battle for her affections, which are bound to be short lived the minute she can no longer create scenarios where two men "fight over her".

This disfunctional pattern of behavior usually starts early, and continues to the grave.

Her opposite desired match is a male who is a "glutton for punishment" due to insecurities and other problems, whose emotional needs are met suffering abuse from a female, and then starting the cycle of bad behavior anew by battling someone to "prove to her" that he alone should be allowed to continue in a sick relationship.

Don't be a chump!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 05:18:41 PM »
What are you talking about ???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2008, 05:22:33 PM »
Thank you but tell that to some people who like to instigate things with me

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2008, 05:47:25 PM »
sounds like a Forrest Gump story.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 05:52:52 PM »
kind of doesn't it but the girl in the movie is not as beautiful as this girl and does not do drugs or support the black panthers

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2008, 10:20:09 PM »
Well - You did what you thought was right because obviously you care about this girl.
The next time, if it is the same girl, I say you take the advice of CJD or MassuhDGoodName.
A drink commiserating with good friends sound like a better choice.  O0

Actually for the next time...in this crazy upside world...it is better to dial 911 if you think a girl is in danger - you never know what kind of nut either person really is.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 08:48:06 PM »
Perhaps she is acting like this because she is with him and she fears him so she toes the party line. He would not put up with her being friendly with you.

She is close to this guy, and she cannot be friendly with somebody the guy cannot stand.

When she leaves him (worst case scenario, in divorce!!!) then she will probably only be too happy to talk to you. Particularly because you share an enemy!
note- I think with these bad people.. sometimes they don't view people that defeat them(or even stand up to them) as enemies.. They kind of respect the person, and don't mess with him.

Don't worry about the fact that she ignores you.. At least you got away with an opportunity to practice your fighting skills in real life! And the fact that you were morally right, and you won physically, means you are way up (in terms of brilliance/excellence, integrity, intensity, skill, and everything).  And he is way down!

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 08:51:10 PM by q_q_ »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »
sounds like a Forrest Gump story.

yea it does ;)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »
You and her boyfriend should have beat up the girlfriend, and then gone off together to a bar for a drink.

She sounds to me like a "drama" queen who loves nothing more than to have men battle for her affections, which are bound to be short lived the minute she can no longer create scenarios where two men "fight over her".

This disfunctional pattern of behavior usually starts early, and continues to the grave.

Her opposite desired match is a male who is a "glutton for punishment" due to insecurities and other problems, whose emotional needs are met suffering abuse from a female, and then starting the cycle of bad behavior anew by battling someone to "prove to her" that he alone should be allowed to continue in a sick relationship.

Don't be a chump!

Bravo.  Them words ain't popular, but they certainly describe something profound.  Women wield enormous power over men.  It is easy for women to get men fighting over her.  Many sadistic females actually make a sport of getting men to beat each other unconscious.

Violence amongst men is usually motivated by Women.

Sorry.  That's how I feel.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 06:22:21 AM »

Don't be a chump!

Bravo.  Them words ain't popular, but they certainly describe something profound.  Women wield enormous power over men.  It is easy for women to get men fighting over her.  Many sadistic females actually make a sport of getting men to beat each other unconscious.

Violence amongst men is usually motivated by Women.

Sorry.  That's how I feel.

In most cases, the woman isn't in much physical danger.  e.g. she is with a man that slaps her. And she doesn't leave.  In these street incidents, I have almost never heard of a man beating up a woman properly.

So, any other man that steps in, is going to provoke the situation.. Either stopping the minimal trouble, or more likely, starting a proper fight.

A car accident, usually takes 2 idiots to start it.
I wouldn't call people that start a fight "idiots", because such general statements are wrong. But in this context of a woman staying with a guy that slaps her - worse - in the street..  They are idiots.
The 2 people that start this are the men though.. the woman in this situation is another idiot, maybe a bigger idiot than the other 2 guys. But she doesn't start the fight between the 2 guys.

This woman didn't make such a drama though.. And she could have. He did slap her. So I think maybe you are too harsh on her.  She just got slapped and kept quiet.. which is sad too.  But she didn't provoke a confrontation between 2 guys.

note- no problem with women shouting for help(possibly provoking confrontation between 2 guys).. But it has to be justified.. Since this is her boyfriend, and a slap, it wouldn't be justified. She is not physically hurt, and she could leave him. But she didn't even cry for help (over this silly incident).   So don't be so harsh on her.

A good example of a drama queen would be somebody throws a tissue at a woman, and she screams "HE HIT ME. HE HIT ME" and she threatens to call for help, and she calls to somebody nearby.. And she screams and runs around..     Any guy who looks sees nothing happening, and no mark on the woman.  The woman is a retard.  But any guys that starts a fight with the other guy over that is retarded too and might even deserve to be beaten up.. (though it's easy for the guy that threw the tissue to diffuse it e.g. addressing her and saying "How did I hit you? I threw a tissue at you". And showing he is calm).  But similarly in this case, the guy that slapped the girl, he is a moron that deserved to be beaten up.  Even though in these particular cases of fighting to "protect" a woman, the fight is stupid.
(the woman is "protected" anyway.. it's just male egos. One guy thinks he's tougher than another one and wants to show it. Or one guy is very thick)

--
There was an interesting situation with a huge tough looking jewish studies teacher who saw a big black guy slap a girl.  He was a bit afraid but he thought he had to do something. He didn't just charge in and attack the guy. He said to the girl "are you alright?"
*He*(black guy) answered "yes she is".  JS teacher gave his classic school reply "I wasn't asking you."   "I'm asking her" "Are you alright?".  She said yes.  That was that.   So that's food for thought.     
--

Here's something to consider though.. If you see such a situation while you walking with a girl..!! Then somebody is really hitting your ego! 
Though if the girl thinks less of you for doing nothing, you can tell her you did nothing so as to protect her!
That might sound a bit wimpy, but if you think about it, you see it isn't.
If somebody provokes you, then nothing wrong with responding(even escalating it), verbally or fighting.  Nothing wrong with that.. I am not saying avoid physical confrontations!!
But in this case, the incident does not involve you. Nobody is provoking you. The woman is not getting really hurt here, and she chooses to stay with him.. And even if you did stop it today. He would do it to her tomorrow.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 06:35:21 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 07:46:45 AM »
My heart is with AH and head with MGN and Scrabian; in any case that was noble thing to to but not smart in our times. When you fight do this in Chaim way the days chivlary had passed away.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
My heart is with AH and head with MGN and Scrabian; in any case that was noble thing to to but not smart in our times. When you fight do this in Chaim way the days chivlary had passed away.

What are you talking about Chaim way?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 04:50:22 AM »

What are you talking about Chaim way?

When he beat this A-rab muslime monster in NYC using Luisville slugger. He made vid about it O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 08:01:12 AM »
do you remember what the video was called?

I have heard him describe how he beat dr mehti, and the black guy in the prison.
  (it was from askjtf.  Somebody onyoutube, I think called something like yogi, put the mehti one online. It was in answer to his question.)

sure, words are ok. But physical fighting is necessary sometimes..

And if you are in a verbal confrontation and you aren't prepared for a physical one, you might be ok - you have to calculate it! But it isn't so good!

Don't use chaim to say physical fighting is bad!