Author Topic: Street fighting in Kososvo  (Read 10317 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Street fighting in Kososvo
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 01:25:52 AM »
Serbia is  the first Christian nation the US fought against in history to defend the moon G-d allah. >:(
it's sad.. :( :(

It was the year 1999 that Nostradamus said it to be of awakening and changing of the the history forever.

Accordingly the unfortunate invasion on Belgrade was to slowly unveil the powers of G_d against the perpetual Evil. We are to note that since then there has been no respite on earth especially for the Evil.

Here it must be noted that the perpetual Muslamic Evil existed since last 1400 years and much before even the search and birth of America. So America is not the guiding factor behind the Muslamics. It may be rather other way round that at certain devilish occasions the Muslamics spirit gets powerful enough to take up the decisive controls.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »
I understand! ;)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 12:18:23 PM »
As a Croat i would love to see Serbia kill all the Muslims in kosovo and in Serbia ;D O0
May I ask you what you do think about Croatian genocide on Serbs?
According to you:
A/ it did happen many times last couple of centuries
B/ it happened during the nazi-puppet Croatian nazi state ruled by Ante Pavelic, but figures of the victims are exagerated
C/ it never happened, those who died were only victims of wars waged by Serbs against Croats fighting for freedom.

Good questions.

They say that they needed genocide to create a Croatian state only for the Croatians.
This clown "americanhero" quoted a couple of times the statements of Ante Pavelic and Ante starcevic that Croatia is only for the Croats.

If they did not conduct genocde against the Serbs, today the Serbian population in the borders of today's Croatia would be 45% or more!

He says that he supports Serbia regarding Kosovo but he thinks that Croatia including Krajina are only of the Croatians.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 12:23:27 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 08:57:15 AM »
As a Croat i would love to see Serbia kill all the Muslims in kosovo and in Serbia ;D O0
May I ask you what you do think about Croatian genocide on Serbs?
According to you:
A/ it did happen many times last couple of centuries
B/ it happened during the nazi-puppet Croatian nazi state ruled by Ante Pavelic, but figures of the victims are exagerated
C/ it never happened, those who died were only victims of wars waged by Serbs against Croats fighting for freedom.

Good questions.

They say that they needed genocide to create a Croatian state only for the Croatians.
This clown "americanhero" quoted a couple of times the statements of Ante Pavelic and Ante starcevic that Croatia is only for the Croats.

If they did not conduct genocde against the Serbs, today the Serbian population in the borders of today's Croatia would be 45% or more!

He says that he supports Serbia regarding Kosovo but he thinks that Croatia including Krajina are only of the Croatians.
That's what I suspected.
Just to complete your assumption, let's look at simple facts: Kingom of Serbia, before WW1 had roughly the same number of inhabitants as England had, which was established at around 6 million people. For information, Serbia and England are roughly the same surface. Today, 67 years later, England has 50 million inhabitants, while Serbia's barely 8 million inhabitants. Who would dare saying there was no genocide against Serbs. >:(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 10:44:00 AM »
Wow Ante Pavelic and Ante starcevic i said my family hates them because they family members killed when i said Croatia is for Croats i did not know they thought that way
DALMACIJA  answer this is Serbia only for Serbs ?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 11:56:10 AM »
Quote from: Americanhero link=topic=18276.msg211732#msg211732 date=1207233840[b
]Croatia is for Croats [/b]

SaintSava, he just confirmed what I had said  :::D

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 03:34:38 PM »
Then i  retracted what i had said because i looked more in to the topic .Answer this if you say Muslims don't belong in Serbia but do Croats belong there?

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 03:39:00 PM »
Muslims and other non Serbs are accpeted as normal citizens in Serbia as long as they respect the authority of the Serbian state.

I never said that I have something against people who have a different background, ethnicity or a religion.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »
i did not say you did i was asking you a question that is all

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 03:51:24 PM »
Let me ask you this if you have a daughter would you rather have her marry a Croat or Albanian

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 08:00:52 PM »
A Serb:P

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »
Let me ask you this if you have a daughter would you rather have her marry a Croat or Albanian

I'm not involved in this discussion, but I'd rather have her marry a Croat than a person whose national flag resembles a burnt pigeon.

I have nothing against Croats in general, and I don't think other Serbs should either. Sure, there are a good chunk of Croats that are still loyal to the Ustasa and/or who hate Serbs for various things, but I think the majority (or at least an equal chunk) of Croats are good people...I have known many myself.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »
As a Croat i would rather my daughter marry a Serb because if she even kisses a Muslim there will be hell to pay

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2008, 12:54:10 AM »
agreed:D good old christianity > muslim pagan cult.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2008, 12:36:09 AM »
Kosovo is Serbia!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2008, 03:34:56 AM »
Kosovo for Serbia, out with the Nazi muSSlims now!