Author Topic: Wow: I am in a bit of shock here  (Read 2092 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Wow: I am in a bit of shock here
« on: March 31, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
JDL4Ever,wow all I can say is wow what a disappointment I thought we were united.  So am I a "Goyim" to you?  I gave 15 years dedicated that I wish some Jews would do for their own people.  I got spat at by leftist Jews cause.   I am disappointed at this I want us united we got a common enemy and we want to again divide each other?  And no one sees how stupid it is?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Wow: I am in a bit of shock here
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 02:04:01 PM »
Are we here really to fight each other or defend ourselves against our enemies?  Or do we make enemies out of each other?  Which is it I would like to know..
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:39:07 PM »
Yes you are a Goy, it just means non-Jew.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »
What did he do on this forum ??? ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 04:43:49 PM »
Yes you are a Goy, it just means non-Jew.

And that other side JDL4ever they have a problem working with Non Jews..  Isn't that just a big silly when we are all suppose to be fighting together instead against each other.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 04:44:50 PM »
What did he do on this forum ??? ???
He did it on another forum he's banned on this forum
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 05:36:36 PM »
Goy power here  O0 hehe

MW, Goy simply means Gentile. I'm assuming he meant it in a derogatory way? But I thought there was a specific derogatory word in Yiddish used for Gentiles, no?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 07:20:16 PM »
Despite the fact that jdl4ever disappointed me, I don't think he has anything against gentiles. Very few Jews agree with the handful of demented "revava" cockroaches who curse even righteous gentiles. These creatures are committing a very grave Torah sin. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE RABBI IN THE TALMUD WHO WOULD AGREE WITH INSULTING HASSIDEI UMOT HAOLAM (THE RIGHTEOUS AMONG THE NATIONS). On this issue, I think that jdl4ever actually agrees with us. jdl4ever did not betray our trust because he dislikes gentiles. He betrayed us because he believes that Yekutiel is "the greatest Kahanist leader of our generation", and that we are not permitted to criticize Yekutiel. Whatever.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 07:26:41 PM »
Goy power here  O0 hehe

MW, Goy simply means Gentile. I'm assuming he meant it in a derogatory way? But I thought there was a specific derogatory word in Yiddish used for Gentiles, no?

Depends on the context it is used. Like the word Jew can be used in a derogatory way.
And he was just angry and I would not take too much of that on board.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2008, 07:43:07 PM »
   Goy just means nation. Goyim is plural for nations. Technically Jews are also Goyim.
   I see that tempers have flared, so I am going to temporarily lock this thread so people have time to calm down.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?