Author Topic: Chaim Must become the PM of ISRAEL  (Read 5067 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Chaim Must become the PM of ISRAEL
« on: September 13, 2007, 11:35:38 AM »
Hi All

I want to see Mr.Chaim as the President of Israel. He will bring glory to the world. IS THERE ANY SITE ON CHAIM?

Regards

GIJO

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
Re: Chaim Must become the PM of ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 12:31:54 PM »
Hi All

I want to see Mr.Chaim as the President of Israel. He will bring glory to the world. IS THERE ANY SITE ON CHAIM?

Regards

GIJO
This is my opinion if Chaim whats to go to Israel to fulfil the commandment to go and live there and find a wife, then I believe Hashem will open up the door for him to do so. But if Chaim has political intentions then I believe Hashem will stop him from ruling the way Hashem has stop Rabbi Kahana and his son from ruling. Now it is also my opinion that a child born to Chaim in Israel  might be the one to lead Israel.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 12:55:35 PM by Rivera »

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 06:49:17 PM »
I cant see why Chaim cant rule,he has the right of return{currently denied}.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline Rivera

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 06:58:58 PM »
I cant see why Chaim cant rule,he has the right of return{currently denied}.
It is not up to us. It has to be the will of Hashem

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
then we pray to Hashem and ask him to make it happen.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »
SPEECHLESS.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 06:37:15 PM »
Chaim has some good points. But he has some bad ones aswell. He is the only one with guts to stand up to the Palis and protect Israel. But he needs to stop calling out for the murder of ignorant left wing Jews. In the long run this will only cause a division that could weaken Israel. Instead he should focus on educating them. 
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 08:43:27 PM »
Chaim has some good points. But he has some bad ones aswell. He is the only one with guts to stand up to the Palis and protect Israel. But he needs to stop calling out for the murder of ignorant left wing Jews. In the long run this will only cause a division that could weaken Israel. Instead he should focus on educating them. 

I think many realized that, that is the real war. The war with the Hilonim is much greater and much harder to accomplish then just a bunch of sand n*gers. I realized it after Gush Katif, but the truth is that they have been waging war against the Jews ever since the "haskalah" or soo called enlightment movement which started in askenaz. They have commited terrible crimes against G-d and our people and that is where the real war is. (this war is even a lot more harder and different because its a war of ideas, and other things. They have all the technology, $, power and influnce while we have G-d, we will win in the end once we become totally attached to G-d and follow his orders.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2007, 08:47:25 PM »
I believe Hashem will stop him from ruling the way Hashem has stop Rabbi Kahana and his son from ruling.
Implying that G-d killed Rabbi Kahane? Just terrible!  >:( >:(

G-d did. G-d does everything, soo why wouldnt He be responsible of someone soo great as Rav Kahane. The thing with you is that- (I wouldn't like to say it but) its llmost as is you see death as the worst possible thing and necessarily evil or whatever.  The way I see Rav Kahane's death is that We didnt merit having him here with us. We Am Yisrael messed up big time, soo G-d had to take away the Tzaddik of hope from us. Unfortunatly we also see many Taddikim being takin away lately, its a bad sign that G-d forbid destruction will come.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »
Many Christian saints have died for fighting for the lord
i believe because i have seen this man talk i have payed close attention and i honestly believe that he is a martyr and he was doing the work of god
Anyone that helps the jewish people will be blessed

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2007, 10:45:26 PM »
We have to battle the leftest that banned him in the first place. Work has to be done.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 08:06:41 AM »
We have to battle the leftest that banned him in the first place. Work has to be done.

yes, more work.

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 05:25:47 AM »
At the moment, the Olmert, Perske & Barak Gangsters are too strong to allow the return to happen. We also cannot count on Shas & Yisrael Betenu, because  these  Kadima asslickers  have been paid off nicely.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2008, 12:34:27 AM »
Hi All

Regards

GIJO
Chaim is my hero...he would bring Israel closer to Serbia...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 02:44:44 AM »
Chaim for president of the U.S!

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 09:31:08 PM »
I am humbly joining this forum as I truly believe that the fate of the Jews will ultimately be the fate of the wider world. The two are symbioticaly and spiritualy linked.

Why?

I will try to keep this simple: "because wether we like it or not we are at war...on every level, against enemies foreign and domestic...against those who would destroy Israel and the wider western world with an evil and violent theocracy.- Islam." Endex.

I agree with previous posts that in some aspects calling for left-wing Jews or Christians to be killed who are appeasing this horde of crushingingly barbaric and retarded religous zealots, is counter-productive. Not everyone has the strength of soldiers and of people like Chiam and David to stand up and be counted. Most people just want a peaceful life...(Don't you?)

Our people will come around in time, they just need strong leadership in this time of uncertainty and doubt. I believe that Chaim truly is righteous in every sense of the word..he is a man for fighting against dark times where strong leadership and uncompromising strength is required in the face of the madness we are all facing.

As many previous posts have said..there is so much work to be done. Let us not focus all of our frustration on our own. We must save the best for the fight to come. Lets try and get Chaim some Mossad or Israeli paratrooper bodygaurds and get this man back to Israel where he can most effectively spearhead the fight in protecting Israel.

-Let us all pray for peace, but let us never become slaves.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:32 AM »
I consider him my Rabbi. He knows so much and has been an inspration to me.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Sergio 11

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2008, 05:44:58 AM »
I wholeheartedly agree that we needs to get Chaim into Israel..

It is a grevious mistake to stop him from being allowed back in

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 11:06:18 PM »
It will be done eventually G-d willing. O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2008, 04:53:52 PM »
I watched Chaim's videos and I can clearly see that Chaim truly loves Israel probably more than Sharon and Olmert combined. I don't see a reason why he shouldn't be involved in Israeli politics, and if he becomes the PM only Israelis will benefit from that so why is it so hard for him to go to Israel?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:17 PM »
I believe Hashem will stop him from ruling the way Hashem has stop Rabbi Kahana and his son from ruling.
Implying that G-d killed Rabbi Kahane? Just terrible!  >:( >:(

G-d did. G-d does everything, soo why wouldnt He be responsible of someone soo great as Rav Kahane. The thing with you is that- (I wouldn't like to say it but) its llmost as is you see death as the worst possible thing and necessarily evil or whatever.  The way I see Rav Kahane's death is that We didnt merit having him here with us. We Am Yisrael messed up big time, soo G-d had to take away the Tzaddik of hope from us. Unfortunatly we also see many Taddikim being takin away lately, its a bad sign that G-d forbid destruction will come.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »
He should be and he would be a great one at that but what would he do as PM of ISRAEL

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 01:13:56 PM »
Hi All

Regards

GIJO

~G-d parted the sea, and brought plagues upon Egypt.. ~G-d brought Joshua and the Children of Israel through Jerhico- and they DEFEATED their ENEMIES.  ~The SAME G-d is ALIVE today.. ~When Israel calls upon G-d for deliverence, G-d ANSWERS, and delivers them out of ALL of their trouble.  I believe this: Chaim Ben Pesach has a powerful annointing/calling from G-d on his life.. there is NOTHING that the powers of Israel 'that be' can do, when G-d opens up the doors, and Chaim goes in.. I am remembering how Saul was in power for a long time before David actually became King.. so it is only a matter of time, and remember- David was only a shepherd boy that G-d made a king, G-d has placed the horn of annointing on this Chaims life, G-d will also teach him how to deal with these liberal Jews that have lost their way, they have needed the strong rebuke that they had coming.. Love is not in flattering words, but in rebuke.

~The 'Leaders' of Israel, HAVE to bow to our G-d, or it is very simple, G-d CAN and WILL move them OUT of their seats. the Children of Israel actually have to do nothing, in this- just sit back and watch: THE SALVATION OF G-d. "NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR THEE"   So, may our G-d give His angels charge over Chaim Ben Pesach right now, and NO harm come to him. - Paulette Anne

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates