Save Western Civilization > Save Europe

Why are so many people brought into a world that has nothing to offer them?

(1/1)

wonderfulgoy:
For all the public pretension to the contrary, even relatively prosperous countries like Britain have nowhere enough resources to give everyone in the country a decent standard of living. There are nowhere near enough opportunities for everyone, or even a solid majority, to make full use of themselves. Places like Britain, even although they are richer than ever before, are vastly overcrowded and suffer from huge numbers of disaffected, grumpy, dark, down-beat people who are technically blameless because they didn't ask to be born.

The question is, why are we persisting not only on continuing to have any more children but bringing unprecedented numbers of immigrants in too?

Is this natural selection or is it deliberate policy? Immigrants are making life an absolute nightmare for millions of people (although I will admit that many people, particularly horny white women, do benefit from them) ... exacerbating the situation of allocating scarce resources a hundredfold.

Why the deliberate misery? I would predict that under these conditions only a minority of white people would have children, only those whites who have access to resources which would maximize their children's chances in life. But it seems the opposite, with richer people having less children and millions of us being born to people who are unable to help us establish a foothold anywhere in society.

We are totally rejected and we feel it was stupid for us to be born ... who is to blame for people like me existing? Is there a natural tendency for women to give birth to children even when they know those children have no chance? Natural selection works off two things principally: competition, leading to favourable mutation, and DEATH: the weaker die off.

Do we exist solely to help certain minorities become stronger at our expense?

In which case, guys, let's drop all the retard-speech: we're not living in anything like a free and fair society which looks after its own. We're living in a neo-Darwinian NIGHTMARE.

MassuhDGoodName:
Not to worry!
Here's why:
-plagues
-famines
-wars

Works every time!

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Wonderfulgoy,

(A) I do not desire to have my own children, ever--only adopt.

(B) I am not sure that there are not enough resources in even prosperous countries. The problem is that multinational NWO elites hoard all the wealth and resources. Most Western nations produce a ridiculous excess of goods and services, but the elites control it all--i.e. you either are rich, or make someone rich.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version