Author Topic: Jews who eat pork.  (Read 19713 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews who eat pork.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

What about prison?

Eat vegetables worse comes to worse. If it happens contact a legit Rabbi and ask what you should do. But the bottom line is that thank G-d we are free men and Kosher is available, if not then eat vegetables (but wash very well so theirs no worms).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2008, 02:57:47 PM »
Trivial question, in the event we are in famine or starvation, needing to survival, is it possible for a Jew to violate the kosher laws to eat say pork or non kosher for survival purposes?

What about prison?

For a quick answer Yes. If it is a matter of Life or Death then yes you can break Kosher Law but only Life and Death. When it is a matter of life and death then Torah Laws don't apply. But Prision it is okay to only eat what is Kosher which won't be much I know but just ask Chaim what he did in Prision he only ate what is Kosher. In Prision you don't have to break Kosher laws unless you are dying

My father was in prison for a while on gun related crimes, not sure what he did for kosher though. He got into a lot of fights though, that's for sure.

I do want to clarify that in russia and especially in the ukraine there was a famine the main reason it doesnt measure up to the same scale as most african nation famines is because the land eastern europe was green.
People were mostly farmers and could plant food.  But with stalin, may his name be erased, all or most industry shut down.
Food wasnt being delivered anywhere, people slaughtered their milk cows and when that was gone they slaughtered anything else that could be eaten.

The situation was most dire, on a scale that many Americans today simply cannot comprehend.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »

- Rabbi Wallerstein talks about specifically the pig and its symbolism, in this weeks lecture Thank G-d (from about 20 minutes and on).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 03:26:41 PM »
"BTW she's a wonderful person"

Nothing personal on her, but that is a contradictary statement. If one knowingly goes agains't what G-d said, then they are not a good person, it just cannot be. For example lets say you have a person who smiles and does good deeds to all the people around him, but his wife he treats like garbage, even though she cooks, cleans and takes care of him. She doesn't do anything wrong against him, and is faithful providing whatever he needs, but he just acts like that to his wife, now tell me is that a good person, just because they put a show or are really nice to other people, but are not to those who matter the most and who give him the most? (How much more soo with G-d who provides each individual with everything, every second the heart pumps blood, every second you have air avilable while your alive, etc.

Oh please...enough with all this idealism.  I find it ironic that the holy torah forbids eating probably one of the most tasty of meats, bacon. 

I didn't forbid eating pork, G-d does. I didn't (dont) even imagine that their are too many Jews who eat pork, but we shouldn't not because it is dirty or it doesn't taste good, we dont because G-d says not to do it, not to defile one's soul. By the way about what else is going on you are right it also should be stoped and G-d willing shut down complelty, G-d willing one day all the filth would be eliminated from the Holy Land and from the world in general, but a lot of this does start specifically because of the treif that people eat, which contaminates their minds and soul and makes them do furthur averot (a sin brings to it more sins).

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 04:53:26 PM »
i never liked to eat lamb i don't even like pork that much i love venison ;D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 09:33:54 PM »
Pork and pigs should be banned by law in Israel. Some non-religious Jews may not only eat it themselves, but also give it to their innocent children, Chas veshalom

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 09:45:25 PM »
Pork and pigs should be banned by law in Israel. Some non-religious Jews may not only eat it themselves, but also give it to their innocent children, Chas veshalom

Jews usually stay away from pork, but you usually have the Russian non-jews who love eating pork and try to force non-kosher, pig selling stores running. I agree it should be banned.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »
in Israel, there is a Jew who is buying all of the pork factories and closing them down. so to find pork in Israel is starting to get very rare. hopefully some religious Jew will buy out all of the other evil things, such as strip clubs

Thank G-d  O0 , one thing though I also heard that their was a Religious guy who wanted to buy a channel (or something like that), but they prevented him.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 11:15:30 PM »
That's sort of strange considering a lot of people don't eat pork for health reasons and even many Jews in the Reformed movement avoid pork
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 01:38:54 AM »

Nothing personal on her, but that is a contradictary statement. If one knowingly goes agains't what G-d said, then they are not a good person, it just cannot be. For example lets say you have a person who smiles and does good deeds to all the people around him, but his wife he treats like garbage, even though she cooks, cleans and takes care of him. She doesn't do anything wrong against him, and is faithful providing whatever he needs, but he just acts like that to his wife, now tell me is that a good person, just because they put a show or are really nice to other people, but are not to those who matter the most and who give him the most? (How much more soo with G-d who provides each individual with everything, every second the heart pumps blood, every second you have air avilable while your alive, etc.

Oh please...enough with all this idealism.  I find it ironic that the holy torah forbids eating probably one of the most tasty of meats, bacon. 

I've been to Israel, and if some Jew eating bacon pisses you off, then you'll probably want to stay away from Jerusalem on a Saturday night, at least the bar scene.  There was one bar that had a projection screen showing various images of hot naked Israeli ladies.  I wasn't in that bar, I saw it from the outside, for any young Chassidic Herschel to see.  Being in a bar is a whole other story...this orthodox lady on the trip was making out with some dude in the bar, and one other girl took a lucky lad back to the hotel.  As for me, I wasn't innocent either, I probably dirty danced with every broad in the bar. 

And you're kvetching about bacon. 

The Torah is Holy, and the Torah is G-ds word, if G-d said we cant eat pig, lobster, shrimp, meat-milk products same time for example cheeseburger. then thats what we Jews must keep.

for you bacon might be the  most tasty meat, but i never tried the pig, and lamb is definitely more delicious and and healtier.

whatever G-d says we must keep, even if we might think its Ironic.

What I'm getting at is that while the Torah is holy, there's also unholy human nature.  Have you ever jackeoff Yonatan?  Don't beat yourself up if you have. 
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 10:41:14 PM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

I've been to Israel, and if some Jew eating bacon pisses you off, then you'll probably want to stay away from Jerusalem on a Saturday night, at least the bar scene.  There was one bar that had a projection screen showing various images of hot naked Israeli ladies.  I wasn't in that bar, I saw it from the outside, for any young Chassidic Herschel to see.  Being in a bar is a whole other story...this orthodox lady on the trip was making out with some dude in the bar, and one other girl took a lucky lad back to the hotel.  As for me, I wasn't innocent either, I probably dirty danced with every broad in the bar. 

The Torah is Holy, and the Torah is G-ds word, if G-d said we cant eat pig, lobster, shrimp, meat-milk products same time for example cheeseburger. then thats what we Jews must keep.

for you bacon might be the  most tasty meat, but i never tried the pig, and lamb is definitely more delicious and and healtier.

What I'm getting at is that while the Torah is holy, there's also unholy human nature.  Have you ever jackeoff Yonatan?  Don't beat yourself up if you have, I'm sure even Moshe squeezed a few off in his day too. 

You speak very dirty and I request you change the way you say things. Someones sins are not your buisness, no one has to confess to you + what you said about Moshe is disqusting and people shouldn't put their low dirty filthy attidude into great (the greatest) people like Moshe.  One can even deduce that he never has done it- but its not for now.
  About sins, okay people have done sins in the past but who said you cant change? Because others do something wrong doesn't justify you (or me or anyone else) doing it. Thats why one has to learn Torah, learn the laws and change their sins/mistakes.

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 07:03:31 PM »
What I'm getting at is that while the Torah is holy, there's also unholy human nature.  Have you ever jackeoff Yonatan?  Don't beat yourself up if you have, I'm sure even Moshe squeezed a few off in his day too. 

WHAT ??????  >:( >:( >:(
FIRST OF ALL, MOSES spoke dirrectly with G-D !!!!
Even muslims respect him ....
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 07:07:35 PM by Daniel Ben Khanania »
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »
I hope none of you think you are good for not eating pork or think you are good enough to follow the law, remember if you ever break the law you are a law breaker and guilty of all, this is why Mosses said the BOOK was to be a whitness against them, WHY? to show them that they could never follow the law. the law is only a mirror to show you how ugly you are. thier is no punishment until the law is given, then look out because the wrath comes. Pork goes down the throat and out the body ,but the lust of the flesh and the pride of life are what truely kills and maimes man. The Bible says men will proclaim thier own goodness...........Let you not do this and profain the name of the LORD. Even King David knew this..

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »
I hope none of you think you are good for not eating pork or think you are good enough to follow the law, remember if you ever break the law you are a law breaker and guilty of all, this is why Mosses said the BOOK was to be a whitness against them, WHY? to show them that they could never follow the law. the law is only a mirror to show you how ugly you are. thier is no punishment until the law is given, then look out because the wrath comes. Pork goes down the throat and out the body ,but the lust of the flesh and the pride of life are what truely kills and maimes man. The Bible says men will proclaim thier own goodness...........Let you not do this and profain the name of the LORD. Even King David knew this..

Yes one who perfects him/her self in a certain Mitzva (and G-d willing all of them) should feel the accomplishment of the mitzva (whatever the level).
 And you are wrong, it is possible to follow the Torah complelty (do all the laws that apply to you). Saying it is impossible is a loser way of looking at life, G-d doesn't give someone a test they cannot pass.  Now does that mean that one should be in a deep depression after realizing that they are living the wrong way in their life? No not completly, but one does need to have the proper awareness (and that comes about by learning Torah and Mussar), and then correct oneself. G-d gave a fine gift to Israel and that is Tishuva, one should make Tishuva for one's sins and mistakes and not try to justify why they are a loser in life, by saying ooh no one is perfect, or its not possible to keep or similar statements like that. You have to have confidence in G-d and also confidence in yourself in that you can accomplish great things (spiritually).

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
Brother I truly love you, but their is no way you can follow all the laws of Mosses or even the TEN COMANDMENTS all the time never to break.  Thats not being a loser its just acknowledging that their is only one GOOD That is GOD. "Let GOD be true and all of us liars"  and " Be ye holy as I am holy says the LORD." Don't believe in yourself but believe in HIM, and HIM only. Please I mean no offense

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2008, 09:15:28 PM »

first of all, watch your mouth. second, i never have. and how dare you speak that way about Moshe Rabanu. if you keep continuing your disgusting and your loshon haroh especially on one of the greatest Jews to ever live (Moshe) then get the hell off jtf

Is it just me, or do I smelll [censored]? 

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »
Brother I truly love you, but their is no way you can follow all the laws of Mosses or even the TEN COMANDMENTS all the time never to break.  Thats not being a loser its just acknowledging that their is only one GOOD That is G-d. "Let G-d be true and all of us liars"  and " Be ye holy as I am holy says the LORD." Don't believe in yourself but believe in HIM, and HIM only. Please I mean no offense

If we want, we can. And even if we are not 100% of our potential which is obvious, why stay at 2% or 5%, if one is 5% make it at least 10. At 10% make it 20, and on and on, but dont give up on yourself, if you want you can with G-d's help. G-d didn't create us to be animals in a higher form, we are humans and even higher- the children of Israel whom He commanded to do this, and dont do that, G-d says, I give you this day a choice between life and death, the good and the bad, and you SHALL choose life.
 Having the other philosophical point of view, is really the amalik within. That is the philosphy of amalik- that we are nothing but animals/ robots. But Judasim (G-d), says no, the opposite you have a choice and will be responsible for every action, punished for the bad (looking at the different levels of punishments) and rewarded for the good.
  And really the amalik/doubts come from the Rabbis say from eating non-Kosher foods (see the circle how it all comes around). Doing some work on yourself, and conquering along with learning Torah this will clarify and open your mind and show you that you can accomplish what G-d set for you to do.
  "You are not required to finish the job, but neither are you free to leave off from it" (Pirkie Avot)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 09:20:42 PM by Tzvi Ben Roshel »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2008, 10:09:00 PM »
Moses didn't waste seed. He didn't even have relations with his wife because he had to be pure because G-d could speak to him any moment and even seed in marital relations causes tum'a (impurity).

You are right, but not completly for regular human beings. When one gets to Moshe's level then one can think of this question. But in actuality having kosher relations (Jewish male and Jewish female, after marriage, not during the time of nidda and after she goes into Mikva) can itself be a Tikkun for past misdeeds, and a mitzva when done in holiness.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2008, 10:20:31 PM »
Re:  "...He didn't even have relations with his wife because he had to be pure because G-d could speak to him any moment and even seed in marital relations causes tum'a (impurity)..."

Why did Moses marry and take a wife?
I had always thought it was incumbent for Jewish men to take a wife and have children.
I also had always thought that Jewish women had rights to their physical fulfillment within marriage.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2008, 11:12:44 PM »
Re:  "...He didn't even have relations with his wife because he had to be pure because G-d could speak to him any moment and even seed in marital relations causes tum'a (impurity)..."

Why did Moses marry and take a wife?
I had always thought it was incumbent for Jewish men to take a wife and have children.
I also had always thought that Jewish women had rights to their physical fulfillment within marriage.

Yes you are right. Thats why we shouldn't really bring that up too much as an example (althought, Yakov was right in that a man who was on that level how much more soo, didn't commit the other sin) because it gives the false impression that that is the goal, when infact the real goal of Jewish men is to be happily married, and fullfilling the laws of Taharat Mishpach properly. 
 (and anyway with Moshe, he did marry and have children (2) ).

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 03:16:36 AM »
Wow, if anyone here believes what ben Yakov says...such silly idealism. 

I will not apologize, and I'm sure Freud, a Jew, would agree.  It's a little thing called the genital phase. 

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 03:27:08 AM »
Khazan...most of Freud's theories are RUBBISH!

Part of what he wrote, he did out of his OWN sexual frustrations! He even wrote that he had sexual desires for his oldest daughter!

There is NO excuse to attack or say anything inappropriate about Moshe in a religious forum.

I'm just being practical...most males have at least once in their lives masturbated, and there's no exception to the holy rollers, look at Catholic priests of the past and present, but especially the past.  I think one of the Popes back in the day fathered quite a few children. 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #47 on: April 04, 2008, 09:48:11 AM »
But if you look at it this way pigs roll around in there fecal matter but Chickens eat theres

There is more to the prohibition to what animals roll around and eat what-not.
The reason pigs are forbidden is because:

Mammals that both chew their cud (ruminate) and have cloven hooves are kosher. Animals with one characteristic but not the other (the camel, the hyrax and the hare because they have no cloven hooves, and the pig because it does not ruminate) are specifically excluded (Leviticus 11:3-8).[2]

So pigs are forbidden, chicken is kosher because it is not a bird of prey (like eagles or vultures)

Are goat & duck meats kosher?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline ThunderAppeal

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 09:53:48 AM »
Khazan...most of Freud's theories are RUBBISH!

Part of what he wrote, he did out of his OWN sexual frustrations! He even wrote that he had sexual desires for his oldest daughter!

There is NO excuse to attack or say anything inappropriate about Moshe in a religious forum.

I'm just being practical...most males have at least once in their lives masturbated, and there's no exception to the holy rollers, look at Catholic priests of the past and present, but especially the past.  I think one of the Popes back in the day fathered quite a few children. 

Excuse me khazan, but this thread is not about one hundred and one ways to transgress the Torah.

Maybe you want to go join an anti-Jewish forum somewhere on the internet if you want to undermine Judaism.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »
Khazan:  "...What I'm getting at is that while the Torah is holy, there's also unholy human nature.  Have you ever jackeoff Yonatan?  Don't beat yourself up if you have, I'm sure even Moshe squeezed a few off in his day too..."

Khazan,
Such language is unacceptable.
Period.
I expect to encounter such garbage in the gutter, but not on this forum, and not within civilized discourse.