Author Topic: We can know more about our great members  (Read 7742 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We can know more about our great members
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »

1.  DN

2.  MNN, and the post "Nice Jewish Boys with Bombs"

3.  30-31

4.  dark brown, brown

5.  self righteous left wingers

6.  side line/speaker/a good doctor

7.  Pesach, yom Kippur

8.  HOt

9.  Islam is the enemy

10. married wtih kids

11. All my wishes have come true...couldn't ask for anything more for myself. Besides, I ask Gd for these wishes..not some silly genie.

12. A stud to the freshman girls, but didn't know it.  So my self image was more of a loner type that everybody found likable, but not necessarily cool or popular.

13. 2; farsi and spanish...but can read hebrew.

14. live life, read books, spend time with fmaily

15.  gemini
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:57:51 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 02:57:12 AM »
I was an Iron Maiden dude back then and I'd get pissed off when another tape would pop that i would get the original and just transfer all on a recordable tape

I was a huge maiden fan.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 03:00:26 AM »
I was an Iron Maiden dude back then and I'd get pissed off when another tape would pop that i would get the original and just transfer all on a recordable tape

You just got to love Eddie  ;)

Seventh son of the seventh son.

Long live Bruce  ;)

Actually, I was more of a Paul Diano fan.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 09:31:39 AM »
1.  What are  your initials without saying your full name?
SMS
2.  How did you ever come across learning about JTF?
I forgot
3.  What is  your age range?  birth to 18? 19 to 35,  36 and over
4.  What color are your hair and eyes?
dark Brown Blue
5.  Your biggest pet peeve?
moslems ,leftists,some negros
6.  When and if JTF becomes a very big mass movement, what role do you see yourself in all that?
whatever i'm needed for
7.  What is your favorite holiday?
All
8.  Hot or cold weather?
sometimes cold sometimes warm.Although i like snow
9.  Who do you think are the biggest enemies we face?  Muslims? Affirmative Action? Self hating Liberals?
All of above
10. Where would you like to see yourself in the next 10 years from now?
HARD TO SAY

11. If you found a magic lamp and you got granted 3 wishes what would they be?

i WOULD THINK IT WAS A DEMONS TRICK

12. When you were in school, were you thougt as a prep, jock, stud, or brain? 

PRETTY AVERAGE MARKS IN SCHOOL, NOT A PREP

13. Besides English, how many other languages you know? (doesn't have to be fluent)

14. What do you do, other then the forum if you want to spend good quality time?
WORK OUT,READ ,WATCH NEWS

15.  What sign are you?
 TAURUS
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 09:37:18 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 11:39:45 AM »
15.  What sign are you? Cancer[/b]

How appropriate.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2008, 11:58:40 AM »
1. B.N.
2. From an email
3. mid 30's
4. light brown, green
5. Macdonald's employees (they're so stupid)
6. Minister of Propaganda
7. Any day thats not in February.
8. warm
9. Muzzles, but S.H.L. are their enablers
10. More Politically active
11. Health for my family
12. Jock/Nerd
13. 2 Spanish, Spanglish
14. spend time with family
15. Libra

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2008, 02:12:33 PM »

Of course I wouldn't want people who are 'here legally, contribute to the country and are loyal to America' kicked out. Where did that come from?

Umm....
You wrote:
3. Send all the Muslims, Mexicans and illegals back where they came from.

While I agree with you on sending all mooslims and illegals away, you did say "ALL MEXICANS" or maybe I was mistaken, lol  :D

However, there are some descent Mexicans who came here legally and love America. It's the illegal majority that are the problem but a small minority have earned their right to live here since a few of them (even if it's a handful) worked very hard to enter the US legally and love America. Some that I know love America so much that they have served in the Armed Forces and some sadly died in Iraq.
Some people who come here legally today also pass disease testing, as I was told by a legal immigrant. He had to do so many things to enter legally and now proudly flies the US flag in his home.
I do appreciate the summary over why legal immigrants of the past were so great though, my family also came from England and other European countries so I was aware of their plight.

The statement you refer to is unclear and poorly constructed, but I thought I had made my position clear on immigrants; I will hold nothing against them as long as they enter this country legally and  pull their weight instead of becoming  parasites. This includes Mexicans.

Those people who are armchair pimps for illegal aliens should try leaving their comfortable  homes, educate themselves, really investigate the situation  and stop sounding off about something they know nothing about. I am sick of hearing about the 'poor underprivilaged' of Mexico who 'Immigrated' to the U.S. for a better life. They are not 'immigrants. They are not 'guest workers'. They are ILLEGAL Aliens who broke the law when they snuck into this country. Illegal aliens who are arrogant and ungrateful, who, incited by militant organization such as La Raza raise the Mexican flag and stomp on the American flag, who demonstrate in mass for their 'Rights" and vow to take back many Western states for Mexico and who bring more violent crime and  third world diseases into this country- and cost us billions to take care of them and their offspring!

I have many relatives who are ranchers near the border town of Laredo.
Try living along the border in Texas for a look at the REAL world!
The border city of Laredo, Texas has had 60 persons kidnapped and is in mayhem.
Murders and beheadings abound due to Laredo being across the U.S.-Mexican border from the Mexican city, Nuevo Laredo.
Nuevo Larado is a corrupt drug infested murder capital that sends drugs, kidnappers and illegal aliens across the border to Laredo, Texas to rape, kidnap & murder Americans.

How many know that Laredo area Americans must be armed on their own property for fear of being attacked or shot at by illegal aliens and/or smugglers?
How many know Laredo area Americans remain fearful when their children leave the house?
60 people have been kidnapped in the Laredo area!
The Mexican drug cartel kidnap young girls as prostitutes and kill them when they tire of them.
How many people even know about the 60 Americans kidnapped? http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_wires/2006Dec01/0,4675,BorderKidnapping,00.html
Terror plagues border;  http://www.infowars.com/articles/world/us_mexico_terror_plagues_border.htm
http://www.saynotoillegalimmigration.com/2007/10/30/laredo-texas-and-nuevo-laredo-mexico-worse-than-baghdad/

How many really know about the daily trash and filth left on American's property by illegal aliens and smugglers?
How many really know about Americans having their houses broken into, vehicles stolen, their fences torn down, their dogs and livestock injured or killed?
How many know about the decomposing bodies abandoned by smugglers found on their property?

The media is too busy reporting on the girl missing in Aruba- or Brittany or Paris! They're probably too scared to show their faces down there, if the truth were known. To my knowledge the only person who has attempted to shed some light on this situation is Glen Beck.

This is a voilatile situation and governmental intervention is needed before more tragedy occurs.
This is life and death there on the border.

And instead of sending money and troops to the Texas border to clean this mess up, the U.S. is pouring billions into the Mexican government for them to clean it up.
It is doubtful little if any of this money will go into cleaning up the border, but down some corrupt Mexican rathole.
It's time Mexico cleaned up it's corruption and drug mess and learned to care for its own people.

http://immigrationcounters.com/

http://www.texasborderregulators.org/

The Heritage Foundation ^ | 10/25/06 | Robert Rector
The National Academy of Sciences has estimated that each immigrant without a high school degree will cost U.S. taxpayers, on average, $89,000 over the course of his or her lifetime.[3] This is a net cost above the value of any taxes the immi*grant will pay and does not include the cost of educating the immigrant’s children, which U.S. taxpayers would also heavily subsidize. In this way, the roughly six million legal immigrants without a high school diploma will impose a net cost of around a half-trillion dollars on U.S. taxpayers over their lifetimes

Crime Statisitcs
95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes".
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal.
Birth Statistics
380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.
97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

So, forgive me if I don't have a real warm and fuzzy feeling toward Mexicans in general.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 03:14:20 PM »
I was under the impression that the subject was Mexican immigration legal and illegal.
Mills, you and everyone should read all of the information posted  and its links to become better informed about what illegal aliens are doing to this country.
Muslims aren't the only danger out there.

Obama's stance on illegal aliens is one reason I despise him.
The other two aren't much better, but at least McCain is not openly advocating wide open borders.

Obama's speech to La Raza:
(La Raza (The Race), Largest Hispanic organization in the U.S.
Lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens )

Obama said the recent Senate immigration debate "was both ugly and racist in a way we haven't see since poststhe struggle for civil rights."...

Obama told La Raza that the mass protests lately of for immigration rights of Mexicans is equal in greatness to the civil rights protest of the past!

Omama supports La Raza's, the "DREAM Act," which would mandate states to offer in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens -- thus providing them with benefits not available to U.S. citizens from other states.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070723/NATION/107230063/1001

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1870205/posts

http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/201957.html
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 03:15:56 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
Fair enough.

For those who are interested in the dangers to America,
in regard to the Mexican protests, what we’re seeing is a blatant assertion of power by outsiders against America.
They demand that we comply with their wishes and alter our immigration policies , refuse to assimilate and  threaten violence if their demands are not met. (sound familiar- like muzzies, for instance?)
Mexican flags are popping up everywhere, as well as burning and other forms of contempt for the American flag, widespread displays of blatant racism and vows to 'take back territory that is theirs.'

There are a number of Mexican and Hispanic advocacy groups, such as the League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), the Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund 'the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan' (MEChA) and the National Council of La Raza (La Raza), which more or less support, advocate, or have a revolutionary agenda of conquering America's southwest, retaking northern "Aztlan" from the gringo invaders.

America is facing an overwhelming illegal alien invasion by an Mexican migrant army that has defied our laws, balkanized our cities and towns, and disrespects our culture and society.  They are arrogantly corrupting our unifying national language and disparage our unique American heritage.  This is being accomplished while our compliant president and government  has shamelessly stood by, allowing Mexico's human tsunami to overrun America, diminish our quality-of-life, overload our hospitals, schools and jails, and bankrupt our treasury.

It's time for every American to exhibit some righteous contempt of our own – contempt for being used, contempt for those who commit violence, contempt for those eating away at this nation like parasites.
Write your Congressman demand that our borders be secured  illegal immigration be stopped.

This are some  good articles  on the illegal problem:

A Ticking Time Bomb: Diseases that Cross American Borders:
http://www.rutherford.org/articles_db/commentary.asp?record_id=313

21,900 Americans murdered by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001
http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53103

$6 Billion a Year for Mexican “Anchor Babies?”
http://www.aim.org/special-report/6-billion-a-year-for-mexican-anchor-babies/

The truth about militant La Raza:
http://www.thedustininmansociety.org/articles/art2006apr07.html

The truth about Illegal immigrants:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Stuter/stuter88.htm

http://www.conservativenewswarriors.com/illegal-aliens-immigration.html

http://members.aol.com/EvCathCh/Illegals--FifthColumn.HTML

http://www.usillegalaliens.com/the_balkanization_of_america.html

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2008, 07:14:37 PM »
I was athletic in HS (I was even voted athlete of my year)... its in the genes.  However... I was also a bit nerdy and awkward when I was in HS.  So my athleticism didnt help me win any friends :)

Brian

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:46 PM »
I will certainly take this lovely and intriguing thread under consideration... As I've stated in the past (at least I think I have), of course there are those of us who feel we might be in some sort of "danger" if our lives are exposed, possibly resulting in "serious negative consequences" from the "mainstream" system and/or structure and/or working and professional relations... For some reason there are actually a great number of "numb" Americans who are of the belief that WE are the "Radical" ones of society, they're actually too "numbed" by the mainstream media to realize that we are NOT the "radical" ones, we are the TRULY conservative ones... It's a shame that we are perceived in such an unfair manner, that our association with this beloved and NECESSARY group of people can be thought of as "unbalanced" by the politically naive and inept ....
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2008, 08:28:29 PM »
Do any of you have a favorite TV show?  Just added this to it... Me CSI and Smallsville I like too.  And of course JTF QPTV
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2008, 09:28:12 PM »
I don't watch TV any more.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 11:00:16 PM »
1.AS   >:(

2.Youtube when i watched chaim video

3.16-20

4.Black

5.Your biggest pet peeve?

6.Time will tell :P

7.Diwali

8.Cold weather

9.Getting a decent job :)

10. First wish would be that the world would be free of muslims
     Second wish would be that india would become a developed country
     Third wish would be well being of my family

12.Hindi,english

13.Videogames

14.Scorpio

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 04:35:03 AM »
Umm, OK.  ::)
LOL, no one is disputing the evilness of illegals anyways just that we all know that there are a few righteous legal people (we do have righteous people like that on the forum too). So um...yeah.

And I never disputed the 'righteousness ' of legals.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 04:53:12 AM »
45 and too easy to google but I love every one and try to win over those who dont understand that hate kills!wayne jude is my real name!You  guys and girls are all cool in my book.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:36 PM »
Member survey.. Just for fun

1.  What are  your initials without saying your full name? MZ

2.  How did you ever come across learning about JTF? Christian Zionist Friends

3.  What is  your age range?  birth to 18? 19 to 35,  36 and over 30-35

4.  What color are your hair and eyes?  Bald and Blue

5.  Your biggest pet peeve? Leftists, anti-Jews, subhuman filth and Rap/Hip-Hop "Music" and that entire "Uban" primate pseudo-culture

6.  When and if JTF becomes a very big mass movement, what role do you see yourself in all that? Executioner

7.  What is your favorite holiday?  Shabbat

8.  Hot or cold weather?  Hot

9.  Who do you think are the biggest enemies we face?  Muslims? Affirmative Action? Self hating Liberals? Elitists who use/fund/arm/aid/propagate the Communists, Muslims and all the Jew haters of the world...

10. Where would you like to see yourself in the next 10 years from now?  Prime Minister of Israel

11. If you found a magic lamp and you got granted 3 wishes what would they be? To be the World's Wealthiest Human to ever walk this planet, be married to a righteous Jewess and to live a comfortable life in a Jewish Israel.

12. When you were in school, were you thougt as a prep, jock, stud, or brain?  Jock/"stud"

13. Besides English, how many other languages you know? (doesn't have to be fluent) 2

14. What do you do, other then the forum if you want to spend good quality time?  Atheletics, Reading, and Traveling and a nice glass of scotch doesn't hurt... ;)

15.  What sign are you?  Libra although I do not believe in such paganistic/gnostic "new age" garbage..

Eh something to know more about our great people on this number 1 great forum.

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »
Do any of you have a favorite TV show?  Just added this to it... Me CSI and Smallsville I like too.  And of course JTF QPTV
ONLY CSI LAS VEGAS, SCI FI,MEDIUM ON CHANNEL4
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2008, 03:27:02 PM »
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE is a daring and inspiring television program, although it was produced in the 1970's, it tackles many issues that are still relevant today, issues like terrorism and evil forces in world leadership...
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2008, 03:35:20 PM »
I loved Discovery Medical Channels when they do forensic autopsies.. Can jews do that though autopsy a body to determine the cause of death?  I wouldn't know if there is laws about that.. Maybe that will be next weeks Ask JTF.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »
I loved Discovery Medical Channels when they do forensic autopsies.. Can jews do that though autopsy a body to determine the cause of death?  I wouldn't know if there is laws about that.. Maybe that will be next weeks Ask JTF.

I don't know what Jewish Law says about this, MW, but that Michael Baden guy is Jewish, LOL.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 04, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »

I don't know what Jewish Law says about this, MW, but that Michael Baden guy is Jewish, LOL.

OK, well what about organ donors?  Lets say one has been God forbid someone was in a terrible accident that claimed the life, and yet there are organs still functioning in the body that can be used for someone else to save their lives.. Is there anything about that? Any laws?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2008, 09:36:05 PM »

OK, well what about organ donors?  Lets say one has been G-d forbid someone was in a terrible accident that claimed the life, and yet there are organs still functioning in the body that can be used for someone else to save their lives.. Is there anything about that? Any laws?

Theres no laws stopping it, but I am totally against organ donation.