Author Topic: An idea for videos  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
An idea for videos
« on: April 01, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before or not; however, here is an idea.

It seems to me that by adding actual footage or news clips within the video, greater ligitimacy is projected. One's comments can then be superimposed on the footage. I think this will be a stronger way of convincing people of certain points. I realize this has been done in some video already done by JTF members, but I wanted to formally state it as a tactic.

That is not to say that the videos created by JTF are not great, because they are great; however, I think more people would view these videos as ligitimate, and more people would see them.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: An idea for videos
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
I think for a great JTF video on Zootube just show how many members join and the activies on this forum that this is where it is at, can put it on Flix and Live Leak as well,  that we have members from all over the globe and all relgious backgrounds coming together for a common cause we believe in.  Is that a good idea?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!