Author Topic: I've Reconsidered my Position  (Read 2883 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I've Reconsidered my Position
« on: April 01, 2008, 04:34:35 PM »
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this but I don't care.  At the end of the day I need to do what I think is right so here goes.

If and when (most likely when) Obama gets the Democratic nomination I will most likely vote for him in the general election.  I cannot stomach the idea of voting for McCain; yet another in a long line of RHINOs who have just about done in this country.

My reasons are twofold.  First, I truly believe that Obama can unite this country across political ideologies.  Second, I think that world opinion towards the U.S. under an Obama presidency would be much more favorable than under another hawkish Republican.  In the long run, I believe Obama will do more good than bad.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: I've Reconsidered my Position
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 04:46:04 PM »
OOOOOOOOOo KKKK.

Are you smokin something???  None of your post made any sence.  I VOTE FOR YOUR POST AS THE DUMBEST POST IVE EVERE READ IN THIS FORUM!!!

You don't like rhinos.  (none of us do).  So therefore.. we should vote for Obama because he unites (Which is what the Rhinos tell us they want to do... unite).  Of all the GOP candidates, MCaine is the one who tries so desperately to unite the parties, and this is why we always hated him.  His Mcaine/Kennedy Bill was a united piece of Crap!!!!!

BTW.  if Obama is such a uniter, why are 28% OF hillary DEMOCRATS going to vote for mcaine if she loses the primaries.  Do you think 28% of Huckabee voters are now going to vote for Obama??

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:48:44 PM by briann »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 04:48:00 PM »
 ??? :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D you must be joking
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 04:51:50 PM »
  HiWarp,    regarding your post at the beginning of this thread,  especially regarding the term " unite",    keep the following 3 words in mind:

Jeremiah Wright Jr.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 04:58:03 PM »
I know I'm going to get a lot of flack over this but I don't care.  At the end of the day I need to do what I think is right so here goes.

If and when (most likely when) Obama gets the Democratic nomination I will most likely vote for him in the general election.  I cannot stomach the idea of voting for McCain; yet another in a long line of RHINOs who have just about done in this country.

My reasons are twofold.  First, I truly believe that Obama can unite this country across political ideologies.  Second, I think that world opinion towards the U.S. under an Obama presidency would be much more favorable than under another hawkish Republican.  In the long run, I believe Obama will do more good than bad.

Have you drank two or three bottles of red wine?    ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »

Have you drank two or three bottles of red wine?    ???

You're giving him the benefit of the doubt.. I would have said grappa or whiskey.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 05:05:25 PM »
APRIL FOOLS!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 05:07:16 PM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 05:09:06 PM »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 05:22:43 PM »
APRIL FOOLS!

Give the man a cigar.  ;D

I would no sooner vote for Osama than I would for Fidel or Adolf.

But, believe it or not, because I sure couldn't, I actually had someone seriously give me the second reason that I stated as a reason he was going to vote for Osama.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2008, 05:39:30 PM »
Wow for a second there I though you had lost your mind with a post like that. I wrote a post saying how much I disagreed with you. Thank G-d I checked before I posted  and saw you were just  kidding ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 06:18:31 PM »
HiWarp, I think you're thinking is highly warped. :o

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »
You had me thinking that you were really brain washed for a minute there. Good one
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »
Good one.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
Fooled again.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »

He will do more good for everyone else.
He will hurt America.

No experience:
no foreign accomplishments,
no economic accomplishments,
no legislative accomplishments,
no accomplishments period.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 08:40:17 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
aka Someone Else

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »
 :'( :disease: :nuke:
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »
I wonder if this person still thinks it was a good idea to vote for this shvartza monster?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 11:28:39 PM »
DownwithIslam, I think it was an April Fool's joke.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 02:09:45 AM »
I was certainly not going to be April Fooled by this one.

I was already April Fooled by Vito the erstwhile Illuminati.

:P :laugh:

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 02:22:42 AM »
I wonder if this person still thinks it was a good idea to vote for this shvartza monster?

It was an April fools joke.  A pretty good one I might add.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 06:42:30 AM »
DownwithIslam, I think it was an April Fool's joke.

But the situation turned out not to be a joke.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 07:17:31 AM »
Ok first you're lying. Secondly if were not lying its like saying that u would support hitler because he unites the germans and gives him pride.  Or you like khomeine because the shah was weak in the me
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 11:40:36 AM »
APRIL FOOLS! :laugh: :::D

Give the man a cigar.  ;D

I would no sooner vote for Osama than I would for Fidel or Adolf.

But, believe it or not, because I sure couldn't, I actually had someone seriously give me the second reason that I stated as a reason he was going to vote for Osama.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates