Author Topic: Semi Delema  (Read 8304 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Semi Delema
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »
As you all know I live in NYC, and I been semi talking through Yahoo on a wonderful young lady in another location in the country.  And I like her, shes very smart, pretty and a great woman but then again there is that geographic thing. Nothing has evolved yet but who knows when you like someone. I mean I do like her and who knows what can evolve from it. I know its a tough situtation but in the sense I would like to eventually see where it leads to.  And shes amazing of how simular our beliefs are,  I mentioned this movement that I am with and she is impressed the fact that I fight very hard for my beliefs.  She comes from a very good family and also believes what I do about Marriage first then Children.

A nice Catholic gal for a nice Catholic guy.  Got any suggestions for this?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 08:43:38 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Semi Delema
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:48:57 PM »
As you all know I live in NYC, and I been semi talking through Yahoo on a wonderful young lady in another location in the country.  And I like her, shes very smart, pretty and a great woman but then again there is that geographic thing. Nothing has evolved yet but who knows when you like someone. I mean I do like her and who knows what can evolve from it. I know its a tough situtation but in the sense I would like to eventually see where it leads to. 

A nice Catholic gal for a nice Catholic guy.  Got any suggestions for this?
It seems like the answer is right there in your post MW. Converse on Yahoo and get to know each other and see how things go from there. Today most places in the country are just a few hours away by plane so eventually meeting is not all that impossible. Situations like that have a way of working out well if its what both people want.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 08:53:38 PM »
Maybe, Cjd. As I told her, lets take it day by day.  But she is a sweetie for sure.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
Maybe, Cjd. As I told her, lets take it day by day.  But she is a sweetie for sure.
Sounds like your on the right track. You would be surprised how well you get to know someone by chatting on the computer. Day by day is the best way until your sure she is right for you. Best of luck!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 04:02:43 AM »
So sweet!Good luck!Please let us know!! :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2008, 03:23:10 PM »
Is she from Europe?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »
That's great!
Though maybe before you flew out to see her you should talk on the phone or something beforehand?
Just a thought....

Good luck!  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »
Is she from Europe?

America  but not close we still talking slowly and see what happens.  Day by day. And yes phone first and get to know her before anything.   I am carefull

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2008, 11:09:58 AM »
Good luck, MW. O0