Author Topic: Amen to all  (Read 9188 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Amen to all
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 05:08:38 PM »
OK by me. ;)
But Jews are Gods chosen,heading for the beach.Spring  break! take care!
wayne jude

Offline skippy

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 06:20:00 PM »
REMEMBER CARLOS, AS CHRISTIANS WE HAVE BEEN GRAFTED INTO THE VINE, THUS, WE BECOME GOD'S CHOSEN AS WELL.  HOWEVER, "TO THE JEW 1ST, THEN THE GENTILE."  THIS IS A NEW TESTAMENT SCRIPTURE.

IN CHRIST, BROTHER SKIPPY

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »
Well said! :)

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 11:52:34 PM »
I don't understand how Christians can consider Jews to be chosen people!Can you explain to me, Carlos? If they don't accept Christ as the Messiah than they can't be chosen people anymore! it doesn't make sense to believe they are still chosen when they rejected Lord Christ! I mean..it's their free will not to accept Him and we respect that! But we consider ourselves to be CHOSEN now since we CHOSE to believe in risen Christ as the only begotten Son and Word of G-d!
Did you know that "Amin" is another name for Lord Christ? :)
God's word is plain on this subject, Psalms 89:3  , "I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn to my servant David:  Your seed I will establish forever, and build up your throne to all generations."   I truly believe that The Jews will accept Jesus as the Messiah in the end times.  And yes we are also the Lord's because we believe and accept Christ as our personal Saviour.    Do you mean Amen?   

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2008, 06:57:27 AM »
Come on JelenaSrb! Read your Bible!!
The Jews are G-ds chosen people! He made a covenant with them and G-d cannot break a covenant!
The only reason we as Christians are able to partake in the blessings of Israel and the Jewish people is because of such promises to us found in Galations chapter 3 verse 13 to verse 29, but read the entire chapter!

We as Christians have the privilege of being "grafted into the vine" of Israel!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 07:15:36 AM by arisesouthafrica »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2008, 05:52:24 AM »
I don't want to argue with all of you here! I just thought we could have a normal discussion although we have  different opinions..but I guess that is impossible! I don't feel I should apologize to anyone since it wasn't my intention to make you angry or annoyed so that you want me to leave this forum! If you have problems with my beliefs, that is not my problem! :)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2008, 07:55:22 AM »
Dear Jelena,calm down!

Avinu She BaShmayim_Our Father in Heaven -is the same!
Atah beChartanu-You have Chosen us to come here,and lets calm
 and love enter in you,me and the rest of good people here! :-* :-*,

Offline JelenaSrb

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2008, 05:49:14 PM »
Dear Boyana, I am perfectly calm! I just want to clarify some things! I told all of you who I am...a Serbian - a 
practising Orthodox Christian! You can't expect me to  talk about Kosovo , conflicts with Muslims..from non-religious point of view! If it is a problem, I will leave this forum!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2008, 09:37:21 PM »
We are trying to form alliances not destroy them.I came here from a web site named AfricanCrisis.We are far right Christians but we did come here to destroy but we can as they say ;cooperate;. :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2008, 11:22:54 PM »
I personally am not offended by the honesty expressed by some relatively new posters on the forum, whose experiences in life have taught them to distrust others; even to the point of refusing their help.

I think is shows a very healthy world view.

Perhaps with time they may at least be willing to accept our "expressed" support for their cause.

Many Jewish people also distrust the "expressed" support of the Christian Evangelicals for similar reasons.

It's unfortunate, but as the old saying goes, "Once bitten, twice shy".

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »
Mass,I know what you mean but I only hope this loose affiliation of Jews ,Christians ect succedes.I willing to give in a bit here and so should all of us! ;)
your friend wayne jude

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2008, 04:40:17 AM »
            John 4:22  "You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is  from  the Jews"

2 Kings 17:28 So one of the priests whom they had carried away into
            exile from Samaria came and lived at Bethel, and taught them how
            they should fear the LORD.

Isaiah 2:3 And many peoples will come and say, "Come, let us go up
            to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; That
            He may teach us concerning His ways And that we may walk in His
            paths." For the law will go forth from Zion And the word of the LORD
            from Jerusalem.

Romans 3:1 Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the benefit
            of circumcision?
            Romans 9:4
            who are Israelites, to whom belongs the adoption as sons,
            and the glory and the covenants and the giving of the Law and the
            temple service and the promises.

http://bible.cc/john/4-22.htm

CWN has right this not Christian site so show our Jewish hosts the due respect, and don't sow the divisions amomg us. Thank you.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm