Author Topic: Israel evacuating more settlements! (pictures)  (Read 3447 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel evacuating more settlements! (pictures)
« on: April 03, 2008, 08:31:09 PM »
Not again.

Israeli Border Police scuffle with Jewish settler youths as they are evacuated from the illegal outpost settlement of Shvut Ami near Kedumim on 02 April 2008. Two illegal settlements were evacuated today.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Israel evacuating more settlements! (pictures)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:41:38 PM »
Wow are those confused, evil soldiers. They would never treat a stinking muslim in a chaddor they way they treat those poor jews. Of course the "brains" behind these operations is the kike ehud olmert. We really need his prostate to give up or the whole land of Israel will be given away.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 08:45:46 PM »
These soldiers are helping the same arabs who killed their fellow soldiers in the lebanan war disgusting >:( .I dont knw what is olmert afraid of why is he doing this?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:55:13 PM »
These soldiers are helping the same arabs who killed their fellow soldiers in the lebanan war disgusting >:( .I dont knw what is olmert afraid of why is he doing this?

Olmert is doing it because he is a self hating jew and wants to see his fellow jews suffer and die. It's really that simple.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 09:03:50 PM »
This is disgracefull.. and they allow muzzies roam free???
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 09:23:53 PM »
At the same outpost yesterday:

Leftists claim they were attacked by settlers at Shvut Ami
Left-wing activists who arrived Wednesday at the illegal West Bank outpost of Shvut Ami to assist local Arabs, claimed that they, and a group of Anarchists Against the Fence activists, were attacked by settlers who were previously evacuated from the premises.

The activists further claimed that police forces present on the scene did nothing to assist them. (Ali Waked)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3526895,00.html
Formely known as "1986"

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 09:39:13 PM »
At the same outpost yesterday:

Leftists claim they were attacked by settlers at Shvut Ami
Left-wing activists who arrived Wednesday at the illegal West Bank outpost of Shvut Ami to assist local Arabs, claimed that they, and a group of Anarchists Against the Fence activists, were attacked by settlers who were previously evacuated from the premises.

The activists further claimed that police forces present on the scene did nothing to assist them. (Ali Waked)

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3526895,00.html

The individual who wrote the ynetnews.com article definitely is not helping the cause of the heroic Jewish people living in Judea and Samaria.     Talk about bias! 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
  • Cahanist in the blood, against nazies!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 09:43:35 PM »
Not again.

Israeli Border Police scuffle with Jewish settler youths as they are evacuated from the illegal outpost settlement of Shvut Ami near Kedumim on 02 April 2008. Two illegal settlements were evacuated today.

They have returned to their homes all healthy and safe (I mean to 'Shvut Ammi'). I heard it today here in Israel by Noam Federman (in his talking of the day today 4/4/08 in Hebrew language).

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 11:36:42 PM »
leftists complain about being attacked? they should be strung up on light polls
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 11:53:50 PM »
These are hilltop outposts, and every one of them is rebuilt within days of being destroyed, baruch HaShem. These saintly Jewish pioneers keep coming back as soon as the soldiers and border police leave.

JTF members should be proud of the fact that we provide financial support to these modern-day Macabees. For those of you who understand Hebrew, Noam Federman (who lives on a hilltop with his brave family, and who is one of the people that distributes JTF support to these heroes) speaks about this on his current program: www.jtf.org/h/h.mp3

« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 11:55:56 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 12:03:07 AM »
I wish I understood more than very, very basic hebrew and that I would be able to listen to Noam's broadcast. I would love to hear him speak.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 01:16:47 AM »
I wish I understood more than very, very basic hebrew and that I would be able to listen to Noam's broadcast. I would love to hear him speak.

Noam is a great speaker. And he brilliantly analyzes events.

newman

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 03:14:37 AM »
Anybody complicit in the removal of Jews from any part of Biblical Israel - whether the PM or common soldier/cop - should be stoned to death for treason!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 03:58:27 AM »
Anybody complicit in the removal of Jews from any part of Biblical Israel - whether the PM or common soldier/cop - should be stoned to death for treason!

I dont know about pm but soldiers :o.Remember they are the  ones fighting for israel and keeping evil arabs at bay.IN this case it is disgusting to watch but these soldiers are just following orders if they dont follow then they will be sacked they also have to support their family
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 04:00:04 AM by ASHISH »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 04:38:58 AM »
what the hell...one of the soldiers is laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Atleast those settlers are youths....they will definitely not become leftist basterds!

>:( >:( >:(

newman

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 05:16:37 AM »

I dont know about pm but soldiers :o.Remember they are the  ones fighting for israel and keeping evil arabs at bay.IN this case it is disgusting to watch but these soldiers are just following orders if they dont follow then they will be sacked they also have to support their family
The Nuremberg Defense didn't work at Nuremberg. It won't work in Israel when Kahanists come to power.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »
This is just sick. I went to Samaria on Tub'Shvat and Settlers are the strongest people in the world. Nothing can break them. They don't have much money but you don't need it because they are such great farmers. The govt has to be overthrown
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »
Soldiers must do what they are ordered to do.

Military has little say in what the government does.

This is something civilians will never understand.

And shame on you newman you of all people should know better.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »
I don't understand how they can do this to other Jews!

Here's something I never understood. The Israeli government fights Arabs on the one hand and fights Jews on the other. Whose side are they on?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 11:25:47 PM »

Here's something I never understood. The Israeli government fights Arabs on the one hand and fights Jews on the other. Whose side are they on?

They are playing and flipping on both sides, in a politically correct manner, so controversy is avoided.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2008, 11:32:32 PM »

What choice do they have, they are in military service its not a 9-5 job and days off at the weekend.

You do as you are told, and hope and pray G-d forgives you at the end of it.

Many things we do in life we don't want to do, its called being an adult.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2008, 11:33:17 PM »

They are playing and flipping on both sides, in a politically correct manner, so controversy is avoided.

Its nothing to do with that at all.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 01:47:48 AM »

In my opinion,   this discussion reinforces the importance of the educational messages and teachings that JTF and VJA are stressing.    Especially as it relates to Jewish youth.

Hopefully,   when the young generation reaches army age,    there will be greater resistance from the people in the army,   when the Israeli Government such as the current one,   attempts to force Jews out of Judea and Samaria.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 02:40:32 AM »

Its nothing to do with that at all.

I know, but it sort of makes you wonder sometimes ;)

Offline Rubi1965

• Junior JTFer
  • Cahanist in the blood, against nazies!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2008, 06:55:29 PM »

They are against all of the jews that don't fit their opinions and thoughts.
They are not fighting against Arabs pigs because they are holding the same opinions as the Arabs themselves and that causes the whole trouble in the middle east especially in Israel itself!