Author Topic: Islamification in Germany  (Read 8927 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Islamification in Germany
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 02:06:01 PM »
I think the easiest way to get them out is like Pheasant suggest- cut their free supply of money and benefits that they extract from the taxpayers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
I think the easiest way to get them out is like Pheasant suggest- cut their free supply of money and benefits that they extract from the taxpayers.
Yes without social welfare they would go
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 04:46:50 AM »
Muslims make everything dirty! They move to nice houses and make them dirty. Everywhere is their garbage. They are dirty! They live dirty! They have dirty kids! Scum!  >:(

When I walk in the supermarket, I can literally smell the difference between Arabs and Jews.

Arabs don't wear deodorant. At all.

They smell like a filthy armpit.
Exactly. I work with Arabs so I have to smell their piggie smell all the time (sometimes I think that I work in a pigsty). Although there are Jews who don't use deodorant,but at least they take showers,unlike the Arabs.

Muslims make everything dirty! They move to nice houses and make them dirty. Everywhere is their garbage. They are dirty! They live dirty! They have dirty kids! Scum! 

I see that the Muzzies turned the beautiful Germany into a dump...do they live their poor garbage in the streest like the Arab do?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 04:53:33 AM »
Yes, beautiful old houses where turks live in are now dirty. I hate them!
I also work with muzzies. Turks.
In my school are also Turks. More than Germans.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 05:00:12 AM »
Yes, beautiful old houses where turks live in are now dirty. I hate them!
I also work with muzzies. Turks.
In my school are also Turks. More than Germans.
More than Germans? O_O
That's creepy.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 05:05:38 AM »
Yes it is.  >:(

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 10:23:52 AM »
Are there also Germans who adopt the turkish mentality, or even become muslims ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »
Yes, there are a lot of germans who have only muslim (turkish) friends because there aren't that much germans! 1 German = 4 muslim friends. In our class are 8 germans and 10 muslims.  >:(
In other classes are 5 germans and 16 muslims.

Offline Erich von Stahlhelm

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 04:55:29 PM »
This thread makes me want to find a way to go over there and start stabbing Muslims to death for destroying a once-beautiful country.

Unfortunately I am law-abiding and so wouldn't be able to actually carry that out.

in reality you can read nearly daily about muslim immigrants who stab native germans to death, beat them up, rob them, rape the women, dont work and live from social money.
if a german stabs back they often go to jail for the act of self defense, muslims who stab germans or other non-muslims become very little to no punishment from "justice".
last year a bunch of arab-kids try to rob a german kid - he was paniced and in life-danger and he stabbed the arab to death - he was lucky and he had a good judge who let him free because of self-defense - what did the arabs do?
the make loud protest, the make demonstrations for their "good friend , a good boy who never do such bad things", they are going trough the streets and chanted their [censored] Allahu Akbar ( in my opinion the "sieg heil" of our time) and many weeks they make a picket for they "murdered" friend.
to make peace the stupid mayor of cologne promises the arabs that they can build a mosque in their quarter - stupid [censored]!
they have make a criminal to a victim in no time!
a few weeks ago a young german was in a similar situation, he was also in life danger and stabbed a turk - 3 years jail!
in many towns young native germans are like in an "unprotected game" for muslims, some of them are robbed constantly, they steal their money, the jackets, even their shoes.
its a silent war, ignored by the media and often if it comes to loud german protest the people are declared as "nazis" by the media what means nothing more like "end of diskussion you fucks", they use the bad and sad nazi-past of our history as a weapon against us.

in some schools in berlin jewish girls where molested by arbas and turks - the didnt allow them to go throug the main door - the only where allowed to go through the back door "jews door" the arabs called it.
this case was in the media, but only a [censored] short time and only as little, unimportand news.
there was no screaming from the media as it should be, they brush it under the carpent very fast.

they hate our culture, they hate our people, they hate europe and european culture and everyone who stands up against it - the media declare him as nazi, right wing or something else bad.
even if you are jew - ralph giordano, a writer who survived the holocaust (hidden by germans) speaks open against the building of a new mosque in cologne gets heavy critics, at the end many people called him old and addleheaded.

hehe, why dont make "terrorcamps" in israel?
europeans who have enough from muslim scum can come to israel and be trained on weapons, krav maga, combat tactics and the use and making of eplosives.
we must defend europe from this pest.
jews, christs, atheists, buddhists and all other non muslims must stand together in this times.
we are all endangered.
if islam wins, the world will be rushed in a mental, spiritual and material darkness that may be SO deep that mankind never awakes from this nightmare until the end of time.

imagine a world where the nazis had win WW2 and you can imagine what happens when islam wins.
its a total holocaust on everything that is non islamic.

i make my heart bleed to see whats giong on in my country and i make my heart bleed when i see whats going on in this world and i makes my heart even more bleed when i look at our traitors of politicians who ignore this problems, they have no balls at all!
europe needs a second "kalr martell" or a "prinz eugen von savoyen" and if thats not enough we need an second vlad dragul (aka "the (turk) impaler).

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 05:02:06 PM »
Thats a great idea ! Although, I think it should be named- "Counter-terror camps"

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
This thread makes me want to find a way to go over there and start stabbing Muslims to death for destroying a once-beautiful country.

Unfortunately I am law-abiding and so wouldn't be able to actually carry that out.

in reality you can read nearly daily about muslim immigrants who stab native germans to death, beat them up, rob them, rape the women, dont work and live from social money.
if a german stabs back they often go to jail for the act of self defense, muslims who stab germans or other non-muslims become very little to no punishment from "justice".
last year a bunch of arab-kids try to rob a german kid - he was paniced and in life-danger and he stabbed the arab to death - he was lucky and he had a good judge who let him free because of self-defense - what did the arabs do?
the make loud protest, the make demonstrations for their "good friend , a good boy who never do such bad things", they are going trough the streets and chanted their stupid Allahu Akbar ( in my opinion the "sieg heil" of our time) and many weeks they make a picket for they "murdered" friend.
to make peace the stupid mayor of cologne promises the arabs that they can build a mosque in their quarter - stupid deleted!
they have make a criminal to a victim in no time!
a few weeks ago a young german was in a similar situation, he was also in life danger and stabbed a turk - 3 years jail!
in many towns young native germans are like in an "unprotected game" for muslims, some of them are robbed constantly, they steal their money, the jackets, even their shoes.
its a silent war, ignored by the media and often if it comes to loud german protest the people are declared as "nazis" by the media what means nothing more like "end of diskussion you fucks", they use the bad and sad nazi-past of our history as a weapon against us.

in some schools in berlin jewish girls where molested by arbas and turks - the didnt allow them to go throug the main door - the only where allowed to go through the back door "jews door" the arabs called it.
this case was in the media, but only a stupid short time and only as little, unimportand news.
there was no screaming from the media as it should be, they brush it under the carpent very fast.

they hate our culture, they hate our people, they hate europe and european culture and everyone who stands up against it - the media declare him as nazi, right wing or something else bad.
even if you are jew - ralph giordano, a writer who survived the holocaust (hidden by germans) speaks open against the building of a new mosque in cologne gets heavy critics, at the end many people called him old and addleheaded.

europeans who have enough from muslim scum can come to israel and be trained on weapons, krav maga, combat tactics and the use and making of eplosives.
we must defend europe from this pest.
jews, christs, atheists, buddhists and all other non muslims must stand together in this times.
we are all endangered.
if islam wins, the world will be rushed in a mental, spiritual and material darkness that may be SO deep that mankind never awakes from this nightmare until the end of time.

imagine a world where the nazis had win WW2 and you can imagine what happens when islam wins.
its a total holocaust on everything that is non islamic.

i make my heart bleed to see whats giong on in my country and i make my heart bleed when i see whats going on in this world and i makes my heart even more bleed when i look at our traitors of politicians who ignore this problems, they have no balls at all!
europe needs a second "kalr martell" or a "prinz eugen von savoyen" and if thats not enough we need an second vlad dragul (aka "the (turk) impaler).

Great post!! Agree 100%

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »
A great video about these evil muslims here in Germany! Turkish Islamic immigrants causing tensions and trouble in German schools.