Author Topic: Do You Use Any Tricks To Help You When You Are Pressed For Time?  (Read 918 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
and can't get everything done that you would like? :-\

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Do You Use Any Tricks To Help You When You Are Pressed For Time?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:08:56 AM »
Each evening, I fill out a schedule for the following day; first listing all of the things I have to get done, and then relisting them in numerical order of importance.

At days end, I circle the unfinished tasks, and make out a new schedule for the following day, including the unfinished business.

So long as I am able to complete most of the tasks on my daily list, I feel that I am making a good bit of accomplishment and progress.

The unfinished tasks I chalk up to having an unrealistic outlook on what I am actually capable of doing!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 12:18:35 AM »
Try not to waste time on unproductive things. (easier said, than done)  Make good use of time when you are off from work to make your work week run smoothly.  Example: Don't kill a Saturday afternoon washing  and waxing your car, take it to the drive through car wash.  Then  lift weights or do something productive with the time that you gain.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 12:26:23 AM »
I tried to pull a rabbit out of my hat but the rabbit disappeared oops
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!