Poll

Are you a race realist?

Yes, I am a race realist (not a racist)
15 (88.2%)
No. I am a race unrealist.
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are you a race realist?  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Are you a race realist?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2008, 03:55:22 PM »
Those blacks like alan keyes are Dhimmies. They do not defend their black culture.
Real black leaders like malcolm X and James Brown are enemies of the white people, and must be dealt with as such.
It is irrelevant that a minority of them is able to adapt to our culture after ? 400 years of slavitude...

Send them back to africa, and let them enjoy their - in our western eyes - evil culture.

I regard their culture as good for them, provided the fact that they live separated from us by 1000+kilometers.

In fact I don't give a damn about the morals of the black tribes in congo. Let them rot, starve or auto-destruct with US and EU supplied weapons , or let them build a good peaceful african society, I do not care about their fate, it's their land, and they have the right to determine what is best for them.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2008, 04:00:22 PM »
Personally, I do believe that a race is superior to another one, that goes against my principles. I do believe that cultures are better than others but not race.

That's also a form of racism. Only you deny the fact that you dislike people because of what they are physically, by what they are culturally/morally,...
This view is fundamentally not going to help us to survive the 21st century.
In either case, if muslims e.g. convert to Christiannity, they are still a danger for our people.
Multi-ethnic empires have always fallen in the history.

We must restore our power as western nations, by expelling the 3d world  immigrants, and their children, and assure that the invasion of these people cannot happen again.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2008, 04:02:10 PM »

But just remember that intelligence tests show that Asians are smarter than Whites, and therefore Whites are inferior to Asians. Yeah... not that I agree with that statement but that's what the tests show, no? 

For me that's perfectly fine. As long as they don't interbreed on such a large scale to wipe our race out.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2008, 04:34:05 PM »

But just remember that intelligence tests show that Asians are smarter than Whites, and therefore Whites are inferior to Asians. Yeah... not that I agree with that statement but that's what the tests show, no? 

For me that's perfectly fine. As long as they don't interbreed on such a large scale to wipe our race out.

Yeah sure. I'm sure you love to be racially inferior to Asians.  ::)

Anyone else who is white on the forum, do YOU like to be racially inferior to Asians? Isn't it grand to know that Asians are superior to us? LOL, I just love to think that I, a white woman, am racially inferior to an Asian woman.
Who's with Ambiorix and me on this one?

What about our hispanic members on JTF, do YOU like the thought that whites are racially superior to you?
What about JTF members of black ancestry, do you agree that you are inferior to whites, hispanics and asians?
Hooray to superiority, I suppose.

Anywho, I'm done with this topic. I am not into "race realism"...like I said... I am a "CULTURE REALIST"

I can't stand that my city is full of non-whites, that are out-breeding us but, once again, they are free to live in their own countries.

I don't feel bad about the fact that somebody of Japanese background statistically has 6 IQ points more than Belgians.
They are hard-workers, produce good products, and are very focused in what they do.

I regard their culture as valuable, but I do not feel inferior to them.
They' re are not a danger for us in terms of destroying our race or culture.
In fact Japanese and Koreans are very fond of European (classical) music.

I am totally convinced European culture is superior to Japanese, but,
a good Japanese nationalist should think the same about his/her culture.

I never heard negative stories about Japs that are immigrating to europe, or living here temporarily.

Black culture for me is ok, as long as it is 1000+km from our southern borders in Gibraltar.
Inside Europe, behaving alike in black culture, should be regarded as a criminal offense.

I regard people with higher IQ's as more welcome to Europe than the blacks with their statistically lower IQ's, but once again,
in both cases, it is bad, if their numbers reach a certain threshold, so that they can outnumber us.

My conclusion is that it is a crime of our politicians/armies to let in aliens by the millions.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »
Well I happen to care about the world and I do study black African tribes and other non-whites indigenous society. I find their lifestyle very interesting, I love to study cultural anthropology.

Anywho, fine people. Have your race realism then!  take race realism, advocate it and may all of you prosper in life and be happy.

But just remember that intelligence tests show that Asians are smarter than Whites, and therefore Whites are inferior to Asians. Yeah... not that I agree with that statement but that's what the tests show, no?  ^-^ So yes, hooray to "race realism".

My final word for this is that I'm WHITE and proud. And I am a CULTURE realist and that I am sick of evil cultures making violence and hating whites. But I am only a culture realist and just as I respect everyone's opinion, I will politely ask that people respect mine, please.

I personally like my fellow Jews the most...and also my fellow righteous non-jews.

And I really like nice polite genuine people...black white orange purple..don't care...I like people, even if different from me, are willing to live in peace side by side to agree to disagree..to open their minds as i do too and learn from one another and promote that love for all generations forward.

As far as those who wish to kill us and who are evil.  They will never disappear...they will never be erradicated.  Therefore, a righteous deed woudl be to destroy any which is evil that comes way and to rebuke it everytime time it comes forth.

That's being a TRUE REALIST.

I am proud to be a human being. I am proud to be a Jew.

Being a caucesoid semite requires me to have no pride in being. I proud of being me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2008, 04:51:02 PM »
Well I happen to care about the world and I do study black African tribes and other non-whites indigenous society. I find their lifestyle very interesting, I love to study cultural anthropology.

Anywho, fine people. Have your race realism then!  take race realism, advocate it and may all of you prosper in life and be happy.

But just remember that intelligence tests show that Asians are smarter than Whites, and therefore Whites are inferior to Asians. Yeah... not that I agree with that statement but that's what the tests show, no?  ^-^ So yes, hooray to "race realism".

My final word for this is that I'm WHITE and proud. And I am a CULTURE realist and that I am sick of evil cultures making violence and hating whites. But I am only a culture realist and just as I respect everyone's opinion, I will politely ask that people respect mine, please.

I personally like my fellow Jews the most...and also my fellow righteous non-jews.

And I really like nice polite genuine people...black white orange purple..don't care...I like people, even if different from me, are willing to live in peace side by side to agree to disagree..to open their minds as i do too and learn from one another and promote that love for all generations forward.

As far as those who wish to kill us and who are evil.  They will never disappear...they will never be erradicated.  Therefore, a righteous deed woudl be to destroy any which is evil that comes way and to rebuke it everytime time it comes forth.

Being a caucesoid semite requires me to have no pride in being. I proud of being me.
theres no such thing as a caucesoid semite

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 04:54:50 PM »

theres no such thing as a caucesoid semite

yes there is...I am a caucesoid semite (also known as a middle eastern sefardic Jew..or a persian sefardic Jew)..>I am a White Semite with tan skin...but being so means nothing to me.  I am simply proud to be me.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 05:04:42 PM »
Yes, Semites are clearly a Caucasoid people, no matter how much the neo-nazis protest that.  The purest semites are of eastern mediterranean decent, and yes, that is white.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 05:08:35 PM »
  I am simply proud to be me.

Same here O0 and I intend to keep Europe as it was for the last 2000 years.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »
  I am simply proud to be me.

Same here O0 and I intend to keep Europe as it was for the last 2000 years.

Well...Europe needs to be improved a bit...it has a bad track record for the last 2000 years.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

Well...Europe needs to be improved a bit...it has a bad track record for the last 2000 years.
[/quote]You mean the aggressiveness towards Jews? We managed to survive, and became increasingly powerful. In fact the last 2000 years were turbulent, and nothing seems the next 2000 years will be less turbulent.
The only thing that counts now is to eradicate the EU, in order to regain our respective national sovereignty.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »
What exactly is a 'race realist'?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2008, 05:52:58 PM »
I chose yes but I meant race realist to mean the way Mills says she's a cultural realist. I also believe that race exists and that it is not social construct (My Diversity teacher said it is.) but that it doesn't effect whether someone is good or evil or smart or dumb.

i agree.