Author Topic: A question for Yacov Menashe concerning albinos  (Read 3625 times)

wonderfulgoy

A question for Yacov Menashe concerning albinos
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:35:16 PM »
Black supremacists commonly put forth the theory that whites came from Africans, after having been 'expelled' from Africa about 100,000 years ago because of their mutated condition, i.e. white skin.  Now this theory has gained acceptance in the PC world of 'science' and young children are taught that Caucasians are an off-shoot from the negro race.

Yacov Menashe you have already provided a good explanation for racial origins - based on Torah and Carleton Coon's anthropology, and no decent person can look at a white woman and suggest she is evolved from chimps and negroes, - but I was reading something about genuine albino groups studied by anthropologists in parts of Africa and Asia.  And it was said that albino women tended to be very sexually loose while albino men tended to be recessive, given towards excessive learning, religion, etc, and were passive in light of their women's behaviour.

And, forgive me, but reading this reminded me of all the allegations black supremacists level against the ultra-white peoples of Northern Europe, where the women are indeed incredibly promiscuous by international standards of femininity, and where the men are relatively flaccid and weak compared to the other and more swarthy sub-races of the Caucasian branch.  There is also the small fact that when, G-d forbid, a North European woman has a child by a negro, G-d forbid, the off-spring comes out looking like a pure-blooded baboon because the woman's genes are so recessive relative to the negro's.

Is there some truth in the assertion that the ultra-white, blonde, pink, blue-eyed races of North Europe are albinos?  They bear some of the hallmarks of albinism, for example a slightly demented disposition.  They remind me of ghosts while negroes remind me of demons.  Although I feel passionately about the beauty of some of these 'albino' North European women.  They are like comely angels in my sight.

wonderfulgoy