Author Topic: Dayton agreement - 1995- violated !  (Read 10272 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Dayton agreement - 1995- violated !
« on: April 06, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »

During his agreement the involved parties represented by their president agreed that the former Yugoslav Republic are going to be recognized as independent countries and that their territorial integrity will be respected by the nations who will sign the Dayton plan!

Today
Croatia has recognized Kosovo as a independent country.
In the same time Croatia promised in 1995 to respect the territorial integrity of the former Yugoslavian Republics such as Serbia. With the acknowledgement of Kosovo by Croatia this agreement is strongly violated. The Albanians who were only a national minority in Serbia and in former Yugoslavia are rewarded with a state on Serbian soil. While the Serbs from Croatia who had the state building status and were the constitutional nation of Croatia according to the Yugoslav constitution are exiled from their historical and ethnic homelands.

How can a national minority gain it's own state?
How can a constitutional nation like the Serbs from Croatia lose their right to even be present in their own home lands?

Croatia strongly violated the Dayton agreement by recognizing Kosovo.

TELL YOUR GOVERNMENT TO RECOGNIZE THE REPUBLIC OF SERBIAN KRAJINA.

RECOGNIZE REPUBLIC OF SERBIAN KRAJINA

WHO AGREES WITH THIS ?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 03:18:53 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
Re: Dayton agreement - 1995- violated !
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 03:29:41 PM »
I don't, because that would be double standard of me to do. I want a homeland, but not in this way.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 03:34:25 PM »
I don't, because that would be double standard of me to do. I want a homeland, but not in this way.

Do not agree that it is time to recognize RSK?

How do you mean? Double standart?
We have a right for RSK anyway.

Can you provide an explenation?

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 04:32:19 PM »
We do deserve Republika Srpska Krajina, but not in this way, while they are raping Kosovo i Metohija. We should get RSK when we have everything else under full control. So that they can't cheat us out on it.

I don't know if im getting through to you, but something is telling me this is not the time.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »
See, Christians don't support Christians :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 05:27:23 PM »
We do deserve Republika Srpska Krajina, but not in this way, while they are raping Kosovo i Metohija. We should get RSK when we have everything else under full control. So that they can't cheat us out on it.

I don't know if im getting through to you, but something is telling me this is not the time.

I suppose you mean that this are two independent matters and creating RSK now will force a situation were RSK is 'traded' for Kosovo. However if you notice how the enemy has acted- it takes everything it can but then cheats and takes more. May be RSK is the next victim, unless action is taken now.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »
i can answer that you like to say Croats are animals and Nazis so if that is so then we do what they want to get what they want. Serbia should do that to get kosovo back and invade the so called new country and do what is right and that what belongs to Serbia back .
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 09:49:23 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »
Is that Alija Izetbegovic in the picture?

If only I was there...that man would not have lived long enough to sign that agreement.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 01:44:13 AM »

No body says anything about trading with Kosovo.
Not from my side!!

But if the world is recognizing that a national minority can have a state while a constitutional nation can not than something is seriously wrong!
Ik hope that ists clear now that the albanians are only a national minority in Serbia.
Do not worry to much they have NO RIGHT for a state according to international laws.
But the Serbs from Krajina have it because they were the constitutional nation.
This is based on the constitution of the SFR Yugoslavia.

Do you see the betrade of Krajina is opening news door of genocide against the Serbs this time in Kosovo.

I thing we should, Serbia should recognize Krajina a long time ago.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 03:32:03 AM »

Not from my side!!

But if the world is recognizing that a national minority can have a state while a constitutional nation can not than something is seriously wrong!
Ik hope that ists clear now that the albanians are only a national minority in Serbia.
Do not worry to much they have NO RIGHT for a state according to international laws.

Do you see the betrade of Krajina is opening news door of genocide against the Serbs this time in Kosovo.

Save Serbia and kick the muSSlim Nazi Albanians out O0

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 04:48:22 AM »

Not from my side!!

The international law is farce, it's being selectively enforced by america only to favor Islam. And clealy the same go for 'peace accords' like Dayton  or Oslo. I think serbia should declare Dayton null and void due to irrevocable breach.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 02:41:43 PM »
i can answer that you like to say Croats are animals and Nazis so if that is so then we do what they want to get what they want. Serbia should do that to get kosovo back and invade the so called new country and do what is right and that what belongs to Serbia back .

You clown,  please be more serious!
We are talking about serious subjects pay attention about it.

We are talking about the Croatian occupation of RSK which is supported by you.
Because you believe that the today's borders of Croatia are realistic.
I never heard some judgment of you towards the occupation of KRajina.
You can only debate about Kosovo this Kosovo that, I bet that you can not even find Kosovo on the map!

If you want to be one of us you better change your attitude towards Krajina otherwise you shoud not be among us!!!

Believe me as soon as this organization gains power you can take your occupying forces out of Knin and return them to Zagreb where they belong!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 03:20:14 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2008, 02:57:29 PM »

The international law is farce, it's being selectively enforced by america only to favor Islam. And clealy the same go for 'peace accords' like Dayton  or Oslo. I think serbia should declare Dayton null and void due to irrevocable breach.

Every worlds recognized country is respected by the UN security council and the European parliament.

Only Serbia's rights are not respected.

Everyone's human rights in the world are protected according to the international agreements about the human right. The private property of the people is strongly protected by the UN and others.

Only the Serbs have collective lost their property every where especially in Croatia.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2008, 03:50:34 PM »
i am going to ask you a question DALMACIJA  and here it is why in every topic in the save Serbia section you post the same thing over and over about how so many Serbians were thrown out of Croatia even when the topic has nothing to do with Croatia?  Look i am Croatian and i support Serbia 100% when it comes to Kosovo then need to do what ever it takes to get back what belongs to them.We wont get anywhere when some one like me post something with our opinion in it and you call people names.Muslims only know  one thing and that is Action if the Serbs go quietly and don't fight then the Muslims see that as a sign of weakness.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2008, 03:55:41 PM »
i am going to ask you a question DALMACIJA  and here it is why in every topic in the save Serbia section you post the same thing over and over about how so many Serbians were thrown out of Croatia even when the topic has nothing to do with Croatia?  Look i am Croatian and i support Serbia 100% when it comes to Kosovo then need to do what ever it takes to get back what belongs to them.We wont get anywhere when some one like me post something with our opinion in it and you call people names.Muslims only know  one thing and that is Action if the Serbs go quietly and don't fight then the Muslims see that as a sign of weakness.

Heheeheh hehe

you do not get it don't you.
We do not need your help.

You better help your self. Only a lunatic would support today's Croatia and have interest for the JTF!

This will be a little hard but it is necessary.

We do not need your support.
Everybody here knows that Croatia is a fascist state.

If you do not agree, please leave otherwise you just face stresses.
Thing about your healt friend..

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2008, 04:00:02 PM »
were you born in serbia or croatia?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 04:03:42 PM »
Another thing what am i supposed to do denounce my country what they did during World War 2. I was not a live back then i would have done what people in my family did and that is fight against the Nazis.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 04:09:01 PM »
Another thing what am i supposed to do denounce my country what they did during World War 2. I was not a live back then i would have done what people in my family did and that is fight against the Nazis.

I undestand it is not easy for you.
Maybe you are a cool kid honestly maybe you are a good person.

But we are fighting for our homeland. Our land Krajina inwhich we lived for centuries long is occupied by fascist Croatia. Believe me tha today's Croatian regime has the same attitude towards the Serbs as it had in 1941. Croatia did not change at all.

You should recognize the fact and that is that Krajina is Serbia,
if you do not than you have nothing to search among us.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2008, 04:13:58 PM »
Another thing a couple of weeks ago i researched my fathers family tree and i found out that he is a scendant of royalty from Montenegro

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 04:16:47 PM »
Another thing a couple of weeks ago i researched my fathers family tree and i found out that he is a scendant of royalty from Montenegro

I know, I expected

Your grandparents were converted to Roman Catholicism.
Thats why you Croatians speak Serbian.

Croats are descants of the Serbian Catholics. Think about it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »
Look the town my family is from was founded by my family well before world war one but during the Croatian independence the Serbs were attacking my town and we did what we had to we fought back with what ever we had we used farm equipment etc . i have no problem with you saying that  Krajina belongs to Serbians but you cannot condone what some Serbs did during the war

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2008, 04:20:16 PM »
just look at it this way if you were Croatian and i was Serbian would you have done what ever it took for your countries to become independent

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2008, 04:21:04 PM »
Look the town my family is from was founded by my family well before world war one but during the Croatian independence the Serbs were attacking my town and we did what we had to we fought back with what ever we had we used farm equipment etc . i have no problem with you saying that  Krajina belongs to Serbians but you cannot condone what some Serbs did during the war

I know it was a civil war everybody was fighting each other.
I do not agree that all the Croats must be attacked.

But Croatia needed a war to establish a ethnic clean country.

Think friend!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »
I have no problems with Serbians i had a girlfriend who was Serbian and i dated a girl who was Croatian my family has no problems with Serbs infact my Father rather i marry a Serb over an Italian and no he does not hate all Italians

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2008, 04:23:14 PM »
just look at it this way if you were Croatian and i was Serbian would you have done what ever it took for your countries to become independent

Croatia can be independent.
Of cousre you can you can leave us the Serbs we won not cry about it trust me.

But you can not force us the Serbs from Krajina to go with you.
Croatian territories can be independent but with the Serbian areas in Krajina.

You see you had no right to attack Krajina.
Please use your head. This all makes sence what I am saying.