Author Topic: EREV-RAV Feminist association with liberation theology from Germany  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They call themselve EREV RAV in order to proof with their name the connection with the Jewish people.

They base on liberation theology mixed with feminist theology.

Have a lot of fun:

http://www.erev-rav.de/

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: EREV-RAV Feminist association with liberation theology from Germany
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:14:49 PM »
They call themselve EREV RAV in order to proof with their name the connection with the Jewish people.

They base on liberation theology mixed with feminist theology.

Have a lot of fun:

http://www.erev-rav.de/

They are nuts ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 12:29:42 PM »
I hate this scum. They are helping to destroy Europe.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »
They are not only nuts and scum, but this assocciation is lead by studied and highly decorated theologians, who claim, that Christians like me have to understand Judism better.

They claim, that there were female Rabbis in Israel in the time of Jesus and we must see the female jewish side of Christianity.

Perhaps I will suggest them to change their name into Amalek - It is sounding better than Erev Rav ;)

No - Sincerly I think this is an additional crazy cult like Jews for Jesus, Jehovas Wittnesses, Madonnas Kaballa  Club and now Erev Rav.

The only thing this freaks are doing is to create God in their own image with no relation to bible and truth.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 02:08:07 PM »
They are not only nuts and scum, but this assocciation is lead by studied and highly decorated theologians, who claim, that Christians like me have to understand Judism better.

They claim, that there were female Rabbis in Israel in the time of Jesus and we must see the female jewish side of Christianity.

Perhaps I will suggest them to change their name into Amalek - It is sounding better than Erev Rav ;)

No - Sincerly I think this is an additional crazy cult like Jews for Jesus, Jehovas Wittnesses, Madonnas Kaballa  Club and now Erev Rav.

The only thing this freaks are doing is to create G-d in their own image with no relation to bible and truth.

No Rabbis in Israel during Jesus times they are completly insane or liars >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03