Author Topic: UC Irvine is muslim breeding ground  (Read 1490 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: UC Irvine is muslim breeding ground
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
I live 5 miles from UCI.

Maybe I should go there and pass out JTF fliers to all the Mu-slimes.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »
I live 5 miles from UCI.

Go in force and not alone if you do. I don't doubt things would get violent.

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 05:47:23 PM »
I live 5 miles from UCI.

Why not go there and put flyers on places like window sills?
Thats possibly less dangerous and may still reach some people.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:31:35 PM »
I live 5 miles from UCI.

Why not go there and put flyers on places like window sills?
Thats possibly less dangerous and may still reach some people.

I wouldn't mind fighting with cowardly Mooselimbs.

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:33:57 PM »
DIRECTLY FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Alleged Antisemitism

On November 30, 2007 the Office of Civil Rights of the Department of Education issued a report finding "insufficient evidence" for allegations that Jewish students at UCI were harassed and subjected to a hostile environment based on their national origin. The federal agency investigated a total of thirteen alleged incidents of harassment that occurred between Fall of 2000 and December of 2006, and determined that five were "isolated acts" that could not be addressed because they occurred more than 180 days after they were reported. Further, the agency considered these acts, which included a rock thrown at a Jewish student, the destruction of a Holocaust memorial display, and various threatening or harassing statements made to individual Jewish students, substantially different in nature(LOL!!!) as to be unrelated to the eight other recurring acts it investigated, which included graffiti depicting swastikas on campus, events during an annual "Zionist Awareness Week," exclusion of Jewish students during an anti-hate rally, and the wearing of graduation stoles signifying support for Hamas or Palestine. The agency ultimately found that none of the incidents leading to the allegations qualified as "sufficiently severe, pervasive or persistent as to interfere with or limit the ability of an individual to participate in from the services, activities or privileges" provided by UCI, and that university officials had acted appropriately in response to each incident. In December 2007, UCI Administration has been cleared of anti-semitism complaints by the US Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights. [74][75]

Following a speech by Chancellor Michael Drake at the national Hillel meeting in Washington, D.C. in March 2008, campus Jewish groups issued a press release defending Drake and claiming that anti-Semitic activity was "exaggerated."(SELF HATERS AND LEFTISTS AGAIN DEFENDING NAZIS)[76] Since then, twenty current and former students issued a statement expressing concern over ongoing issues and Drake's handling of them. Pro-Palestinian student groups are still inviting anti-Israel speakers.[77] UC Irvine's Muslim student association has the reputation of being one of the most conservative in the county.[78]