Author Topic: Countries that recognize so called Falestine  (Read 2166 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Countries that recognize so called Falestine
« on: April 07, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »

I thought the map was fairly....interesting, some I didn't expect and some that I did expect, comments?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 02:33:48 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: Countries that recognize so called Falestine
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 06:06:51 PM »
Good to know the Japanese and Australians are on our side!
At least there are a few nations with some sense!  :P
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 06:31:52 PM »
   Which are the countries in Europle that don't recognize so called Falestine?    It's difficult for me to identify the smaller countries on the map. 

I'm pleasantly surprised that most South American countries don't recognize so called Falestine.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 06:46:14 PM »
   Which are the countries in Europle that don't recognize so called Falestine?    It's difficult for me to identify the smaller countries on the map. 

I'm pleasantly surprised that most South American countries don't recognize so called Falestine.   

From what I can see....

Lithuania, (Im a little prouder of my Lithuanian ancestry now!  ;D)
Latvia,
Estonia,
Moldova,
Slovenia,
Croatia,
Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Slovakia,
and Macedonia
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »

Thank you,   SR Yehudi.

I'm surprised that that Croatia and Bosnia are part of the exception,   not the norm in Europe.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 07:28:40 PM »
SR Yehudi:  "...Good to know the Japanese and Australians are on our side!..."

We should not equate these countries' "non-recognition" of a Fakestine State in the sense that "they are on our side", or "they know right from wrong", etc...

It is nice in terms of "wishful thinking" to see that there are countries which do not recognize our enemies, but almost always the reasoning of their governments in so doing have nothing whatsoever to do with morality or history, but instead are decisions based entirely on their current "national interests".

These "national interests" are as fleeting as the wind, and can change overnight...the most perfect example being our own United States Government, which until just recently, refused to consider the demands of Arafat and his murderers, and supported Israel's claims and rights to Judaea, Samaria, Gaza, and the Golan.

George H.W. Bush even issued documents with his signature, stating "The Government of The United States has never supported, and does not now support, the creation of a Fakestinian state in the Middle East".

Such policy statements aren't worth the paper they're written on, and the promises of "Real American Conservative Republicans" such as George W. Bush, that they will never intervene in Israel's security issues, and that they will immediately move the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem immediately after they assume the Presidency, are worth even less than the published policy statements.

Regardless of which countries on that map still refuse to recognize the PLO/Hamas Nazis, Jews can rely only on G-d and ourselves.

In the past century, the U.S. has betrayed all of E. Europe, betrayed South Vietnam, betrayed Taiwan R.O.C., betrayed South Africa, betrayed Panama, betrayed Afghanistan, betrayed Haiti, betrayed Iraq, betrayed Serbia, betrayed Israel, and betrayed the American citizenry.  (and the PLO/Hamas/Nazis probably believe that the U.S. has betrayed them too!).

*I'm sure I forgot a few "staunch friends of freedom" which Washington flushed down the toilet once they no longer were "useful", so feel free to contribute to the list!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:05 PM »
thanks for bringing me down to earth there, Massuh!  :)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2008, 08:15:41 PM »
Why does Serbia recognize Falestine considering they were fighting a war on terror?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 09:02:24 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2008, 08:21:23 PM »
Why does india recognize Falestine when muslims throughout the history have killed hindus and sikhs >:( .At least now defence cooperation between israel and india are in all time high
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:23:08 PM by ASHISH »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 12:53:48 AM »
Why does india recognize Falestine when muslims throughout the history have killed hindus and sikhs >:( .At least now defence cooperation between israel and india are in all time high

I think because Israel has so far failed to nationalize the Gulf oil. ;)

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 12:56:40 AM »
Croatia hate Muslims believe me i would know

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
Wow this is an evil world we live in
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2008, 12:17:30 AM »
Here's a superbly written opinion piece by Patrick J. Buchanan which should help put into perspective the issues raised by this post and its threads:

No friend of the Jews, but even so one of this countries' most studied political writers who from time to time comes up a with a real piece of brilliance just like this one.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 12:24:55 AM »
To my disgust and shame, Argentina and Italy seem to be in the list.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 12:37:19 AM »
It is safe to say the world is insane
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 03:39:54 AM »
I still wonder why India is on the list.

I Think it was the old govt policy to support arabs but when they saw that arabs will help porkistan at any cost so then from 1999 when israel supplied uav to india defence cooperation between both the countries have skyrocketed israel is the 2nd largest arms exporter to india

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 04:09:39 AM »
I still wonder why India is on the list.

I Think it was the old govt policy to support arabs but when they saw that arabs will help porkistan at any cost so then from 1999 when israel supplied uav to india defence cooperation between both the countries have skyrocketed israel is the 2nd largest arms exporter to india

Yes! Non-recognition to Foolishtine would have been the best. However the ever increasing intimate defense cooperation is still the better as it is an ice breaking new dimension.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.