Author Topic: My Affirmative Encounter On The Subway Today  (Read 1161 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
My Affirmative Encounter On The Subway Today
« on: April 07, 2008, 07:50:22 PM »
While I was riding the number 6 train uptown on the way home from work, I witnessed a classic affirmative action encounter.

I was standing next to a white man who appeared to be in his mid to late sixties, and a teenage black girl.  At 51st Street, a bunch of people got off.  And apparently the girl didn't wait for everyone to get off, before she dashed for the first available seat.  So the man next to me said to her "Don't you think you should have waited for everyone to get off before forcing your way to a seat?"  That really got the girl angry.  And she was like "Who do you think you are talking to me that way?  How dare you even talk to me.  Don't speak unless you're spoken too!"  So the man said "really?"  And then he turned to me and said "typical black behavior."  This set the girl off even more.  And she said.  "You racist!  This is the 21st century!  Mind your own business!  You'll never get anywhere in life!" 

Now personally, I can't believe the girl sat down.  If she had any manners, she would have first offered her seat to the older man.  But she didn't. 

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Affirmative Encounter On The Subway Today
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »
I believe its normal behaviour for the Me Me Meeeee Generation  >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
This is an example of what classless mutants they are
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 08:46:20 PM »
This is nothing yet. The closer Obama gets to the White House the more of this your going to see. Remember Obama said their time has come.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »
Good for him for speaking up. Most people these days don't speak up out of fear when they act like animals on the subway these days. I fully admitt to being guilty of this myself, I usually wind up just switching cars out of frustration. Blasting radios, doing chin-ups on the bars, photo shoots, swinging on poles like strippers, smoking, and singing outloud to their Ipods....nothing annoys me more than their singing...I could go on and on about the animal behavior I've seen on the subway.