Author Topic: Where Is the Best Part of Israel To Live In?  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Where Is the Best Part of Israel To Live In?
« on: April 08, 2008, 01:34:43 AM »
 O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Where Is the Best Part of Israel To Live In?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »
I know it's not Tel Aviv.

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 02:20:48 PM »
I know it's not Tel Aviv.

I love Tel Aviv.  While it may not have as great of a historical significance as Jerusalem of Tsfat, it's by far the more "Posh" and trendy part of Israel, which I think is pretty cool.  don't get me started on the Tel'Aviv beaches and bar scene.  One more drink, and I would have committed a sin on the beach a couple yards from the bar with some drunk Israeli lady if you catch my drift.   :::D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:36:03 PM »

Which areas in Israel have a higher % of the English Language being used?
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:36:34 PM »
Hebron?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 03:58:25 PM »

Which areas in Israel have a higher % of the English Language being used?
Jerusalem and near-by Beit-Shemesh, and Telaviv (due to the numerous illegals).

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 04:09:27 PM »
     zelhar ,   thanks for the info.

Regarding illegals in Tel Aviv,   what countries are they primarily from?     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
Regarding illegals in Tel Aviv,   what countries are they primarily from?     
I think from the Philippines, all sort of west African countries, Colombia, Moldova, Thailand, China, India...

We are getting now hundreds of supposedly refugees from Sudan and Eritrea and on crossing the border from Egypt every month. These are mostly muslim people, yet they ask for asylum and so far it seems the manage to get one, so they are allowed to get a job and they don't have to worry from the immigration police like 'normal' illegals.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »
The Golan Heights
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 05:46:24 PM »
Where muslims can't go.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 05:50:29 PM »
Where muslims can't go.

That would be no where unfortitley
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »
I wonder why Israel is not stricter on this policy?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 06:03:55 PM »
Because they are afaraid of beign called racists. As if the international communities opinion really matters
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2008, 06:28:36 PM »
With all the security over there, you would think that they would block these people from entering.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »
Ra'anana and Herzliya have pretty high percentages of English speakers.  I think the area that has the highest percentage of English speakers is just North of Tel Aviv.  Golan Heights is nice but it's not that built up although there are some nice communities there.  In my opinion the best areas of Israel to live are Ra'anana, Ashkelon, and one of the smaller communities in the Galilee.  Nahariya is pretty nice as well.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 08:44:19 PM »
Hehe, I would deff need to be in Tel Aviv. I know its leftist but it's still Israel.  It's important to be around people when you go to a country knowing nobody.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 01:27:08 AM »
Thanks for the info. O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2008, 01:52:14 AM »
I would really love to move to Israel one day. I hope the day comes soon. I am sure if Chaim becomes PM, it will be much easier for American Jews to make Aliyah.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2008, 02:18:23 AM »
I would really love to move to Israel one day. I hope the day comes soon. I am sure if Chaim becomes PM, it will be much easier for American Jews to make Aliyah.

It's already pretty easy (as far as moving to other countries goes)  Automatic citizenship, subsidized housing, free Hebrew lessons, large communities of American Jews, benefits and special loans for housing, and exemption from military service if you're 25 among other benefits. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 02:21:25 AM »

It's already pretty easy (as far as moving to other countries goes)  Automatic citizenship, subsidized housing, free Hebrew lessons, large communities of American Jews, benefits and special loans for housing, and exemption from military service if you're 25 among other benefits. 

Yes but it's not as appealing as it could be because of the totally insane leftist regime that is there to protect Islam. I would prefer to live there when killing muslims would be something rewarded by the israel govt instead of what happens now. I really think that when Chaim becomes pm it will bring mass immigration to Israel.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2008, 01:51:38 PM »
I'd like to know myself.

If I moved to Israel, i'd either want to move somewhere very tropical off the ocean coast or somewhere with a lot of green grass out in the open for building a retreat and having farm land. Any suggestions? Probably prefer a location tropical mainly for vacation and what not.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 09:19:43 AM »
Israel coast land is not tropical- it is temperate. The summer is very humid and hot with occasional dry desert heat waves. The winters are mild with lots of sunny days between rains.

As for green grass- we have seasonal grass fields in the Golan, the Galil and in the Valleys.