Author Topic: Swiss biggest financers of Iran  (Read 2063 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

Re: Swiss biggest financers of Iran
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
The Swiss are neutral. They play no favourites. They've done business with every evil regime on earth (as well as the good ones) for centuries. The Swiss will still be up their mountain rolling in dough when Iran, Saudi Arabia and all the other tinpot dictatorships have gone the way of nazi germany.......... dead!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 12:34:52 PM »
No European is really "neutral" including Switzerland
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »
Hmmm the bell rings. All those who have dealt with Swiss in this manner have gone to dogs. So now Iran turns up.

With Regards... :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 03:31:37 PM »
I wish our country was more like Switzerland with our gun laws though, you can own pretty much anything in Switzerland.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 05:18:18 PM »
I wish our country was more like Switzerland with our gun laws though, you can own pretty much anything in Switzerland.

And the swiss have one of the lowest crime rates in all of Europe.

Hmmmm... was michael moore lying to us????

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »

What do you mean? Switzerland has the highest gun ownership per capita on earth..

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 05:40:48 PM »

What do you mean? Switzerland has the highest gun ownership per capita on earth..

Thats what he was trying to say. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »

Thats what he was trying to say. 

Ah got it..

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 08:18:13 PM »
Switzerland is also the only country in the West which is fully prepared to shelter and preserve its entire population in underground shelters for several weeks, in the event of an all-out nuclear exchange.

They long ago built and stocked entire underground cities, complete with plumbing, electricity, stored weapons, bicycles, etc... cut deep into the mountains, and they keep them maintenanced and up to date.

The Soviets once did the same, but only to preserve their Kremlin leadership.

Just recently, the U.S.A. has copied the Soviets...made sure that every piece of drek in Washington can live in an underground city, but they haven't so much as spent a penny on civilian defense.

America's leadership is so stupid, that right after 9/11 the IRS sent instructions to all of its field agents entitled "How to continue collecting Federal Income Taxes after a nuclear war".

I am not making this up.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »
Switzerland is also the only country in the West which is fully prepared to shelter and preserve its entire population in underground shelters for several weeks, in the event of an all-out nuclear exchange.

They long ago built and stocked entire underground cities, complete with plumbing, electricity, stored weapons, bicycles, etc... cut deep into the mountains, and they keep them maintenanced and up to date.

Just recently, the U.S.A. has copied the Soviets...made sure that every piece of drek in Washington can live in an underground city, but they haven't so much as spent a penny on civilian defense.

America's leadership is so stupid, that right after 9/11 the IRS sent instructions to all of its field agents entitled "How to continue collecting Federal Income Taxes after a nuclear war".

I am not making this up.

My suggestion is to not live in a highly populated city.  As soon as Akhmadinijad has enough enriched uranium, move out of LA, NY, DC, and Chicago.

modern Islamic nuke warfare wont give you much warning.. so its best to take these steps way ahead of time.

Brian

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »

I am not making this up.

My suggestion is to not live in a highly populated city.  As soon as Akhmadinijad has enough enriched uranium, move out of LA, NY, DC, and Chicago.

modern Islamic nuke warfare wont give you much warning.. so its best to take these steps way ahead of time.

Brian

Only problem is once those cities are nuked, all the 3rd world scum and people will flood the rural areas like rats trying to get off a sinking ship. Be prepared to defend your property for those of you (like me) that live in areas that aren't as populated as the city.