Author Topic: Picture of our good Chaim from 22 years ago  (Read 7192 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Picture of our good Chaim from 22 years ago
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »
Great Find!  O0

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 04:25:12 PM »
I have read that Chaim Ben Pesach is his jewish name

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 04:40:01 PM »
I think many people would like to bomb but are afraid that it may damage their reputation, I don't know what's Chaim's take on this? Is he afraid that actions like this might make people hate Jews even more?

Chaim isnt' the type of person who thinks about himself except for his health.

BTW I know Chaim as Chaim Ben Pesach, why do some call him Victor Vancier, did he change his name?

Chaim Ben Pesach is his Hebrew name. Victor Vancier is his Polish name.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 04:50:05 PM »
Lookin' sharp there, Chaim. Actually, you haven't aged a bit!  O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »
Hey CF havent been hearing from you much lately?You OK? :)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »
So Chaim is a Polish Jew?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 06:01:09 PM »
I seriously doubt it.

Most european jews have great grandfathers or great great ancestors from russia or poland or austria or germany. But we don`t call those names our russian polish austrian or german names.    The name`s origin maybe., but that`s it.

Jews have names for the country they live, and their hebrew names.

If they are quite religious, then all their friends and family will know them by their hebrew name - like chaim probably. But when they go to the bank or a shop or place with goyim, to make it easier many just use their english name.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 07:02:21 PM »
So Chaim is a Polish Jew?

His father was from Poland, his mother's family was from Egypt.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »
This picture is featured in Robert Friedman's "The False Prophet".  There are also some stories about Chaim in there, some where Rabbi Kahane gave missions specifically to Chaim.  This is proof to Kahane.org that Chaim really was the head of the JDL. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 07:56:07 PM »
This picture is featured in Robert Friedman's "The False Prophet".  There are also some stories about Chaim in there, some where Rabbi Kahane gave missions specifically to Chaim.  This is proof to Kahane.org that Chaim really was the head of the JDL. 

Yes this is true.

I am reading right now. :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »
This should put an end to the assault on Chaim by the splinter groups. Chaim truly hasn't aged a bit.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 09:24:42 PM »
I showed my wife.Hes ageing well.Yacov,wasnt the Jdl started by Orthodox Jews?Are you Orthodox?
wayne jude

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

The Village Voice distributed millions of copies for free all over the United States in the 1980s. (They make their money through advertising.) Even today the Village Voice web site is one of the biggest in the country with 8 million regular visitors.

Notice the subheadline, "The Return Of The JDL". Because the JDL did not exist as an effective or real organization after HaRav Meir Kahane made aliyah (moved to Israel) in 1971. From 1971 to 1984, there was no real JDL. But in 1984, the JDL made a historic return just in time to save over 1 million Jews in the Soviet Union.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 10:07:39 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

I want to put this picture of the front page of the Village Voice on our Hebrew forum. But I am embarrassed to admit that I do not know how to do it. Can someone tell me how to copy it onto a post on our Hebrew forum?

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 10:28:50 PM »
Oooo, Chaim, you look GOOD! 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 10:41:18 PM »
What a great picture!  Even if it is in a leftist rag, you are showing all the wimps and selfhaters what they should aspire to be instead of what they are now.  It is a powerful image while casual looking. 

Btw Chaim, when the JDL went downhill because the Rav left for Israel, before you became National Chairman and revived it with your heroic effort for Soviet Jewry, did you still have a limited role in JDL in the meantime?   Did you do any liberation bombings or other such efforts before becoming chairman?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 11:10:53 PM »
You should be able to add the picture in a post by clicking on the button that looks like a small photograph.  After you click the button, leave the cursor where it is and paste this inside of it:   http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/80/chaimib4.jpg

[ing]http://http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/80/chaimib4.jpg[/ing]

Or you can just post the above link, replace both of the n's inside of [ing] and [/ing] with lower case m's  (I had to change the letter because that was the only way I could show the format without it just displaying the picture)

Hope this works
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:14:24 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 11:32:39 PM »
Thanks Zeev. I did it but the picture quality is terrible. It's smaller and the picture is not clear. Can I get the same picture quality that we have in this thread?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2008, 11:35:19 PM »
Now I tried it on this thread and it came out perfectly. I haven't posted, I am just looking at the picture after clicking on "Preview".

I works perfectly on the English forum, but not on the Hebrew forum.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 11:39:54 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 11:41:59 PM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

The Village Voice distributed millions of copies for free all over the United States in the 1980s.

But that photo says '$1.00'.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2008, 11:42:55 PM »
Until I figure out how to do on the Hebrew forum, I am just going to post a link to this forum so that our Israeli members can see it here.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2008, 11:50:42 PM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

The Village Voice distributed millions of copies for free all over the United States in the 1980s.

Even though they sold the newspaper on newsstands, they distributed it for free to college campuses, high schools, supermarkets and so on. The vast majority of their readers got the paper for free. They had to do this to make sure that they had mass circulation to justify their very high advertising rates.

Today, the New York Nazi Times does the same thing. They sell their newspaper to idiots who pay for it, but they also distribute it for free in my sister's neighborhood for example. My sister never ordered it and yet she receives it in the mail for over a year now. Everyone in her neighborhood gets it for free. And they send free copies to every student in my nephew's yeshiva (Jewish religious school).

Today, the Voice's main business is their web site which has millions of visitors.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 11:52:57 PM »
                                                                                                                בס''ד

Even though they sold the newspaper on newsstands, they distributed it for free to college campuses, high schools, supermarkets and so on. The vast majority of their readers got the paper for free. They had to do this to make sure that they had mass circulation to justify their very high advertising rates.

Today, the New York Nazi Times does the same thing. They sell their newspaper to idiots who pay for it, but they also distribute it for free in my sister's neighborhood for example. My sister never ordered it and she receives it in the mail for over a year now. Everyone in her neighborhood gets it for free. And they send free copies to every student in my nephew's yeshiva (Jewish religious school).

Today, the Voice's main business is their web site which has millions of visitors.

You're right.  My music school in Manhattan had it distributed for free

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2008, 12:40:30 AM »
Chaim looks real cool in that picture. 

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2008, 12:45:36 AM »
Lookin' sharp there, Chaim. Actually, you haven't aged a bit!  O0
completely agree!!!

G-D bless Chaim Ben Pesach!