Author Topic: Virgins  (Read 3542 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Virgins
« on: May 06, 2008, 10:12:23 PM »
I don't understand why people laugh at virgins.  It just means that they haven't had sex.  I think it's the sick perverts in Hollywood that portray the virgin as a loser and to be laughed at.  What are your thoughts?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Virgins
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 10:20:29 PM »
I don't understand why people laugh at virgins.  It just means that they haven't had sex.  I think it's the sick perverts in Hollywood that portray the virgin as a loser and to be laughed at.  What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately there's a lot of unmarried people walking around with disease farms in their pants.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »
There is a lot of pressure for young women to put out.  The ones who don't are really ridiculed, and it's not just by the Hollyweird crowd.  The website Askmen.com had an article about young virgin women.  The writer cautioned the readers not to get involved with a virgin woman. 

I also read an article on Salon.com about virign women in the 20's who whose boyfriends/dates dump them once they reveal that they are virgins.  It's a very messed up world we live in. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 11:03:13 PM »

Depends, if someones living with their mom until their 40, a virgin, and they still asking her to make them a sammich, then I will laugh at them. I call those mama's boys.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 11:37:53 PM »
Good for you, Yehudit!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 11:42:41 PM »

Men who get lots of sex NEVER accomplish Great things.

The Greatest Men who ever lived were sexual Puritans.

Offline Dont Tread on Me

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2008, 03:29:33 AM »
I'm 23 years old and I'm still a virgin, and I'm male. It's not that I have a strong moral conviction towards virginity, but more along the lines of I believe in sex amongst people that are lovers, rather than a casual occurrence.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 04:52:45 PM »

Yes- Like Bethoven for example ...

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2008, 05:00:22 PM »

yea Alexander the Great never accomplished anything, and neither did King Solomon

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 05:14:18 PM »

yea Alexander the Great never accomplished anything, and neither did King Solomon

Alexander the Great and King Solomon likely got those Women AFTER ataining Greatness. 

Furthermore, they would have been even Greater had they not indulged in sexual decadence.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2008, 05:15:59 PM by Scriabin »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »

Alexander the Great and King Solomon likely got those Women AFTER ataining Greatness. 

Furthermore, they would have been even Greater had they not indulged in sexual decadence.
  fair enough

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 02:11:06 AM »
I'm a virgin, 21 y/o male. I choose to be this way. Just as I choose not be be a drunk or drug addict. Luckily people never ask me about my love life.

I think a large part of the problem is people with no class are very loud mouthed, while the good have not been speaking up for our beliefs. People cave into peer pressure at absurd rates. One thing is for sure, I do not want to go on a date with some other lowlife's sloppy seconds.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 11:22:47 AM »
I'm a virgin, 21 y/o male. I choose to be this way. One thing is for sure, I do not want to go on a date with some other lowlife's sloppy seconds.

If Women were real Ladies like they once were in America, you wouldn't have to worry about that.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 11:21:02 AM »

But wasn't Alexander The Great a homosexual? That's why he didn't have any heirs and his empire was split into 3 parts.

He was married three times and i dont think he was a homosexual

Alexander's lifelong companion was Hephaestion, the son of a Macedonian noble. Hephaestion also held the position of second-in-command of Alexander's forces until his death, which devastated Alexander. The full extent of his relationship with Hephaestion is the subject of much historical speculation.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 08:36:19 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »

But wasn't Alexander The Great a homosexual? That's why he didn't have any heirs and his empire was split into 3 parts.

Alexander's lifelong companion was Hephaestion, the son of a Macedonian noble. Hephaestion also held the position of second-in-command of Alexander's forces until his death, which devastated Alexander. The full extent of his relationship with Hephaestion is the subject of much historical speculation.

To my knowledge his death was caused by Alexander impaling him with a spear in a moment of rage. And they were lovers according to the greek sources. Alexander was married but since he spent most of his adult life in military campaigns he probably didn't have much time to inseminate  his wifes since they most likely didn't accompany him.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 08:37:00 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2008, 12:40:48 PM »

But wasn't Alexander The Great a homosexual? That's why he didn't behave any heirs and his empire was split into 3 parts.

To my knowledge his death was caused by Alexander impaling him with a spear in a moment of rage. And they were lovers according to the greek sources. Alexander was married but since he spent most of his adult life in military campaigns he probably didn't have much time to inseminate  his wifes since they most likely didn't accompany him.

No one will ever know if he was or wasn't a homosexual

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2008, 01:58:20 PM »
But there are historical reports about that

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2008, 02:00:56 PM »
Historical reports but did the people see him do anything Homosexual most likely not so they dont know either

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 02:08:49 PM »
Historical reports but did the people see him do anything Homosexual most likely not so they dont know either

Your argument applies to every historical account, at list up to the invention of photography. The historical accounts report, at list to my knowledge, that they were lovers and that this fact was not hidden from the troops, on the contrary there is an account about the troops asking them to kiss in public. Moreover Alexander was given the classical Greek education, where young adult males were expected to have homosexual relations. They have different concepts of sexualities and such behavior was not considered as a fag behaviour but as the normal one.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 02:12:05 PM »

Your argument applies to every historical account, at list up to the invention of photography. The historical accounts report, at list to my knowledge, that they were lovers and that this fact was not hidden from the troops, on the contrary there is an account about the troops asking them to kiss in public. Moreover Alexander was given the classical Greek education, where young adult males were expected to have homosexual relations. They have different concepts of sexualities and such behavior was not considered as a fag behaviour but as the normal one.

So if back then it was not considered homosexual then how is he gay then shouldn't they call him bisexual?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2008, 02:29:05 PM »

So if back then it was not considered homosexual then how is he gay then shouldn't they call him bisexual?

Yes I agree with that, they should call homosexual or 'gay' because he most likely wasn't one.