Author Topic: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Yom Tov Acharon Shel Pesach, Sunday Night, April 27.  (Read 9575 times)

admin

BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Santak Chudhra,

The dh of the above greeting is pronounced as a hard th sound as in the English word "the" and the ch is a chet. It's a greeting Iraqis give on Motza'ei Pesach that means "May you have a green year.". They say it while hitting each other with a green leafy vegetable such as lettuce. I had my dad say it and hit me with lettuce tonight and then I ate it. I know you like green leafy vegetables.

Here is my question.

Do you recognize Yom HaShoah on its current date? What do you think about it being in Nissan? They should have made it on the second or third of Iyar if they wanted it to be right before Yom HaZikaron and Yom Ha'Atzmaut.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:03:39 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

They also could have had Yom HaShoah on 13 Shevat, the day of the liberation of the death camps (Shabbat, 13 Shevat, 5705/January 27, 1945.). International Holocaust Day is on January 27. What do you think about International Holocaust Day? The last date seems more appropriate because it is closer to The Tenth of Tevet, the day for the Yahrzeit of the victims whose date of death we don't know. What would a Kahanist government do to change the date of Yom HaShoah?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 01:14:17 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Dear Chaim,

When we take power in Israel do you think we will form our own party or will we just merge with Hazit-The National Jewish Front? It is the only true right wing political party in Israel, that has solutions and methods to secure the tiny Jewish State and is led by former Kach Party member Baruch Marzel. This is party is the only party that truly cares about the lives of Jews in Eretz Yisrael.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:50:55 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Dear Chaim,

Recently there has been serious talk that Israel is negotiating through Turkey with Syria to give up the Golan Heights. Do you think this will happen, and what can be done to stop this immediate threat by this idiot Olmert?

Thank you again.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 11:10:47 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Greetings Chaim. As prime minister of Israel, would you allow people with Jewish blood but who are not halachically Jewish to enter Israel if they face attacks by anti-Semites? Nazis didn't discriminate on whether someone had a Jewish father or a Jewish mother, they considered all people with Jewish blood to be the enemy. Would you allow all of these people to escape to Israel if they faced a similar type of persecution, regardless of their halachic status?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:45:08 AM by Rubystars »

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Hello Chaim,
Do you think Israel will ever officially recognize the Armenian Genocide considering that more and more Jewish Americans and Israelis call it a genocide? And is Israel's alliance with Turkey so strong that they can blackmail the Israeli Knesset?

P.S. Thanks for answering my previous question because I changed my mind and will continue posting on LL despite their pro-muslim bias.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 01:20:02 PM by IslamIsCancer »
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Hello Chaim,

What do you think about Earth Day being celebrated this week? Also, is it considered to be a "Gentile holiday" meaning Jews aren't supposed to celebrate it?

Thanks.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 06:38:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Shalom Chaim,

If you could exist inside a video game, would you rather be Mario, Luigi, or Toad?  ;D

G-d bless you,

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 01:56:59 AM by C.F. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim

Give us your comments about the Pope's visit to Park East Synogogue and Rabbi Schneirman.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim. What is your opinion on so-called "wiggers"?

These creatures not only act and dress like blacks but also talk like them for example some would use broken English words like "playah", "yo", "'sup", and "dawg."  They also pierce their noses, ears, nipples and even their genitals.
It makes me wonder why they even exist.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 09:51:55 AM by Duke Nukem »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Dear Chaim

I would like to know what you think about Mixed Martial Arts(MMA) do you think that McCain was right to say this sport is like human [censored] fighting?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

How are you able to tell the difference between agent provocateurs and honestly fanatical followers who can sometimes be rather irrational in their actions. Can you tell of some experiences you have had with both agent provocateurs and honestly fanatical followers? You have mentioned before how agent provocateurs have brought down JDL, so how do you prevent that from happening to JTF?
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:30:44 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Chaim,

The muSSlim Nazi Cancer is eating up all over Europe. I'm worried because I don't want Europe and Europeans to become extinct, but perhaps they are being punished by supporting the Arab muSSlim Nazis and what they did to G-d's chosen people during the Holocaust and Sephardim? They better wake up fast and start supporting Israel and the righteous Kahanist gentiles in the U.S. or else there will be no Europe anymore.

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Dear Reb Chaim,     
     You may recall sometime ago I asked for your advice on my relationship problem with my Abba. I haven’t unfortunately been able to follow & implement your advice and make it up with him. We have no contact or communication with each other and are not on speaking contact – but he calls me names from time to time, like mer-shig-iner – meaning “madman” in yudish and “animal” is other abusive words he has leveled at me. This has gone on for three or four years now – despite us living in the same house (I live with my parents). It is the same with my older, unmarried brother who is about 5 years older than me – I don’t talk to him.
      I broke off contact with my Mama several times, but had to make it up – after a few days - as I had no other option really – it wasn’t viable. I hope you don’t mind me asking you about such a family/emotional issue. I’m turning to you as a good friend rather than a counselor (shrink) in asking if you personally can help me – not by phone contact as you are very busy and don’t know my dad, but here over the public ASK JTF show:-|. Thank you very much.-- Ze’ev

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Hello Brother Chaim,

With all that keeps coming out week after week about Bongo Obama, and non stop hatred towards whites, America, Jews, Christians, people of different ethnic backgrounds.  Like his sick so called "Pastor" said about my people the Italians when his people are still stuck on ignoramous level.  And any Italian who still supports this mutant after how he basically insulted our great heritage shame on you.

What is still attracting stupid white people to continue to support this moron? 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Do you believe that the leftist bolshevik Israeli establishment will be thrown out by a military coup if the government tries to cut Israel in half?  Also, do you believe that a coup is inevitable in America because of retarded jerkoffs like George Wahabi Bush?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

Shalom Chaim,

With Hillary Clinton winning the Pennsylvania Primary by 10 % points,   do you believe that there's still a chance that she can win the Democrat nomination?    And do you think that it would be helpful for JTF members and others who are against Barack Hussein Obama's quest to become President,   to post messages on newspaper sites in Indiana and North Carolina?

Thanks as always for your time,  efforts,  and excellent input.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Sergio 11

Dear Chaim,

have you had any affirmative action experiences lately... if so could you tell us one ?

Thanks as always, Sergio

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Hello Chaim,

Imagine we organise a one-week international JTF-conference of both Gentile and Jewish JTF-ers at a hotel in New York.
First of all our security officers make sure no arms are brought in, in order to prevent suicide attacks from muslim and nazi-infiltrators.  8)

We want to express our respect for each-other in every way, especially regarding the prayers and different food-regulations.
We will thus prepare kosher and non-kosher meals, but we will eat as one group: at the same time, at the same table, perfectly according to the different food regulations, but we do not want to force the Gentiles to eat kosher, and we don't want to force Jews to eat non-kosher.

On one of those evenings, I'd like to be your chef, a Jew will instruct and assist me to prepare the kosher food.
My menu will be the national Belgian dish: Steak, salad, french Belgian Fries.

How do we organise the kitchen(s)?

I know I can't mix meat and milk products for the kosher food, so I drop the butter and cream, and use different cooking pans for both versions.
To make things easy we assume the salad will be kosher.

What are the guidelines to make those Gentile-inspired kosher menus?

(Of course, it will not be possible to 'kosherise'  when the Danish JTF-fraction presents their (best in the world) pork bacon.
In that case the only alternative would be to choose a different kind of meat.)

What do we do with the prayers? Agree about a neutral single one, or have a real Jewish and a real Christian one, at the risk of proselytising?

Would you drink a Belgian Trappist beer, knowing that the best of the best is brewed in Catholic monasteries?

Would a Rabbi Meir Kahane ever tolerate a JTF conference where non-kosher meals are served?

Thank you for answering my complicated every week.
Wishing you the best,
to transform JTF into a mass movement that
brings a bright future for the Western World,

Ambiorix.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Dear Chaim,

This is in response to your comment on the last week's "Ask JTF." You were asked what the US should have done with muslims after 9/11. You replied that all the non-citizen muslims should have been thrown out. The citizens could not have been legally thrown out, but they should have been encouraged to leave. Chaim, I believe you are mistaken. I got my US citizenship in the mid-eighties. What I learned then is that my US citizenship status is contingent on my loyal behavior to my new country. It is quite legal to strip a naturalized citizen of his citizenship for anti-American activities. Citizenship can be taken away from naturalized citizens. And this is a good thing, if you ask me. I doubt that the law has changed since the eighties.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 01:48:24 PM by Masha »

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim,

When Rav Kahane ZT"L was alive, did he ever do work with people in Canada? Was the JDL involved in any issues in Canada?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 03:05:02 PM by Yochai »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Best Chaim Ben Pessach,

Thank you for answering my questions and for taking me serious.
You provide good answers and I always enjoy listening to your words!
I want to encourage you continue with these activities.

My question:

In 1995 the Croatian government attacked the Republic of Serbian Krajina and exiled about 500.000 Serbs from the region Krajina which was put under the direct protection of the international community according to the resolution 743/1992 of the UN security council.

Since that tragedy we the Krajina Serbs became a nation in exile.
Most of us live today in the Republic of Serbia but a great number went to other places world wide. In 2006 the government of the Republic of Serbian Krajina was established in exile. The Jews were before the year of 1948 for centuries long also a nation in exile. Can you tell to us, the Krajina Serbs, how a nation in exile should behave?

Second question:

According to the above mentioned resolution 743/1992 Krajina had an special status in the international law.

This resolution and the Krajina's special status in international law have not been repealed by any subsequent UN SC resolution, which means that Krajina, formally according to the UN Charter, still exists!

How can we take the best advantage of our rights?
Should we bring these facts back at the discussion table of the UN?
If the UN decides to ignores their own resolutions than should the further existence of this organization be discussed.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 04:42:31 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Dear Chaim,

I know how you feel about black culture in America, and I agree with you that many blacks have embraced an evil way of life.  I also know how many blacks feel about your program.  Have you ever had a situation where black individuals contacted you who truly agreed with you, and were willing to help your movement?  My next question is would you encourage right winged blacks to join your movement?  Thank you so much.

God Save America, Israel, and the west.

Minuteman

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Do you think the particular Canadian Conservatives Tovia Singer spoke of are more Pro-American than George Wahabi Bush and The Republican Party Establishment? I know that George Wahabi Bush and The Republican Party Establishment are Anti-American. Is The Canadian Conservative Party Anti-Canada or do they really care about their country?

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:26:43 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a joyous conclusion to Passover and all is well.  This week I would like to ask you to comment on one of the ridiculous anti-semetic commentaries I have recently come across.  This new vicious view says that today's Jews like me and you are actually imposters who can't trace their Jewish heritage back through the generations and instead kidnapped Judaism from real Jews like blacks and others who have a rightful claim to the religion.  They talk about some crazy idea that Jews from Europe should actually be known as Khazars, and that they descend from Gentiles and not Jews.  Have you heard about this crazy idea, Chaim, and what should be said to counter it and put these lunatics in there place?  Thanks very much.

Ari