Author Topic: 'Piss now' and leftists kill 2 more Israelis  (Read 1971 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
'Piss now' and leftists kill 2 more Israelis
« on: April 09, 2008, 09:46:15 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1207649972392&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

Two Israeli were killed when at least four Palestinian terrorists infiltrated the Nahal Oz fuel terminal from the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.

Ambulances return from the Nahal Oz crossing, Tuesday, shortly after two Israelis were killed by terrorist infiltrators from the Gaza Strip.
Photo: Channel 10
The two were employed at the terminal, which supplies the Gaza Strip with most of its fuel.

IDF troops and emergency medical teams, who arrived on the scene, came under heavy gun and mortar fire.

Two of the terrorists were killed by the IDF in the terminal, and at least two others fled back to the Gaza Strip. In a swift response, the military dispatched aircraft which hit a car carrying at least one of the terrorists. According to a Hamas spokesman, the man was seriously injured. The army said two of the attackers were killed in the strike.

The military was conducting searches on the Israeli side of the border to ascertain that no terrorists managed to flee into Israeli-controlled territory.

It was still unclear how the terrorists infiltrated the terminal, separated from the Gaza Strip by a high wall. Military sources said there were no signs of a tunnel near the site of the attack.

In recent days, Hamas has threatened several times that it would breach the border.

The army raised the level of alertness to level three, the highest level, throughout the Negev.

Three terror groups, Islamic Jihad, the Popular Resistance Committees and Fatah's Mujahideen Brigades, claimed responsibility for the attack.

Mortar shells were still being fired at Israeli communities in the area several hours after the attack.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: 'Piss now' and leftists kill 2 more Israelis
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 10:23:53 AM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1207649972392&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

Two Israeli were killed when at least four PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists infiltrated the Nahal Oz fuel terminal from the Gaza Strip on Wednesday.

Ambulances return from the Nahal Oz crossing, Tuesday, shortly after two Israelis were killed by terrorist infiltrators from the Gaza Strip.
The two were employed at the terminal, which supplies the Gaza Strip with most of its fuel.

IDF troops and emergency medical teams, who arrived on the scene, came under heavy gun and mortar fire.

Two of the terrorists were killed by the IDF in the terminal, and at least two others fled back to the Gaza Strip. In a swift response, the military dispatched aircraft which hit a car carrying at least one of the terrorists. According to a Hamas spokesman, the man was seriously injured. The army said two of the attackers were killed in the strike.

The military was conducting searches on the Israeli side of the border to ascertain that no terrorists managed to flee into Israeli-controlled territory.

It was still unclear how the terrorists infiltrated the terminal, separated from the Gaza Strip by a high wall. Military sources said there were no signs of a tunnel near the site of the attack.

In recent days, Hamas has threatened several times that it would breach the border.

The army raised the level of alertness to level three, the highest level, throughout the Negev.

Three terror groups, Islamic Jihad, the Popular Resistance Committees and Fatah's Mujahideen Brigades, claimed responsibility for the attack.

Mortar shells were still being fired at Israeli communities in the area several hours after the attack.

~I dont even know what to do or say about all this terror in the Land of Israel, it saddens me so deep, that I often just sit and weep about this.. that the people of HaShem have to live in such terror, is abominable to me..and this media in the USA- plays the sympathy card with palestinians, and has people FOOLED- I just don't know what to do about this- I feel so sad.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates