Author Topic: banned from israel  (Read 4402 times)

Offline mrniceguy

• New JTFer
banned from israel
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:08:10 PM »
ISNT IT TRUE THAT THE KACH PARTY IS ILLEGAL IN ISRAEL? AND ISNT IT TRUE THAT CHAIM IS BANNED FROM EVER ENTERING THE JEWISH HOLY STATE?
EVEN OUR OWN JEWISH STATE CANT ACCEPT THIS FUNDAMENTALISM YOU ALL SPEW IN THIS FORUM. ISNT IT TIME TO TRY AND BEING MORE INCLUSIVE OF ALL JEWS INSTEAD OF DIVIDING US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: banned from israel
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 02:25:00 PM »
The only source for Truth and goodness is the Torah. We will not include evil traitors who have brought such suffering upon the Jewish people out of their sick craving for Goyish love. The vile Leftists made the choice to be divisive because they are so afraid of the Torah they will not even allow it to be spoken in public.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 02:31:48 PM »
"Seven sixteenths of one inch

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon... you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete." -Maddox
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »
LOL!  :D

Kahane was right!

Offline David Ben-Ariel

• Full JTFer
    • Beyond Babylon
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »
The secular swine didn't appreciate my article in Jerusalem (and read throughout Israel and now the world) that highlights the Temple Mount suffering under a Nazi-Muslim occupation against both secular and biblical law, illegally practicing religious discrimination daily against Jews and Christians, denying us freedom of entrance to our most holy site - the TEMPLE Mount - as the 1967 Law for the Protection of the Holy Places requires.

Consul General Edward Abington, Jr.'s letter to Representative Marcy Kaptur further PROVES that I was not deported for any plot or terrorist activity whatsoever as falsely charged in smear campaigns (evident to every honest person), but the official Israeli lie/excuse for my unjust deportation, as noted in the letter, is "AN EXPIRED VISA." LOL.

American Detained in Jerusalem's Russian Compound

Dangerous Ideas?

Israel's Unjust Deportation of David Ben-Ariel

From Toledo To Jerusalem

Why Edward Abington, Jr. Must be Investigated!