Author Topic: what is the point of jtf support for serbia?  (Read 8957 times)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
Re: what is the point of jtf support for serbia?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 01:14:56 PM »
i don't trust the curent politics of Israel

And tell me,does every jew,or atleest a mayority(atleest 80%) support JTF?if so i'll apolodgise,and ask the moderator to remove this thread

I do not mean i don't trust every jew i see,i mean,lets say ppl like Olbrite(or however that is spelled),how can u consider friends ppl who were generals against your people?

Do you consider Hitler a man who was doing what he was doing in the interest of the jewish ppl?
Why do you insist that i am against jews?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »
i don't trust the curent politics of Israel

And tell me,does every jew,or atleest a mayority(atleest 80%) support JTF?if so i'll apolodgise,and ask the moderator to remove this thread

I do not mean i don't trust every jew i see,i mean,lets say ppl like Olbrite(or however that is spelled),how can u consider friends ppl who were generals against your people?

Do you consider Hitler a man who was doing what he was doing in the interest of the jewish ppl?
Why do you insist that i am against jews?
WHO WANTS ALBRIGHT OR SHES A TRAITOR TO JEWS AS WELL OR CLARK ANOTHER TRAITOR TO JEWS AS WELL.Jtf does'nt support these  Jews
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »
I can tell you that Jews in Israel (those who know anything about history at list), genuinely like the Serbs who fought the Nazis and hadn't persecuted Jews. Jews remember that the Serbs are a heroic noble people, while their neighbors were genocidal allies of the Nazis.

If you asked why then why wouldn't Israel be more supportive of Serbia? That's because we have a corrupt self hating establishment whose policy is leading to a national suicide of Israel itself, so don't expect such people to take the moral high ground (which they always pretend to take).

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2008, 01:27:06 PM »
This is a couterproductive thread.Christians ,,Jews ,,boeres,,,serbs,,,,,working togather?Its crazy!LIKE A FOX!JTFs commitment says enough.If someone asks an "honest" question like nick did It should be handeled by PM so as to not divide us.Just a suggestion.
wayne jude :)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2008, 01:31:48 PM »
thank you for the last 2 posts,thats what i was hopeing to hear
Ty for answering my question

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2008, 01:34:15 PM »
Well, Chaim has made numerous videos supporting the Serbian cause.  If you can't trust an organization that is altruistically showing their support and made enemies on your behalf ( with Croatian and Muslim Nazis), then I don't know who you can trust.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2008, 01:36:25 PM »
Nikola,

I can't speak for *all* the Jewish people.  But the Jews of JTF support the Serbs.  We do it because Serbia was America's ally in both World Wars, and many Serbs were good to the Jews. 

Now this is not to say that every Jew supports the Serbs.  Some of the liberal ones have been taken in by the Bosnian/Albanian moosie propaganda about the Serbs committing "genocide."  But we all know there was no genocide of moosies.  Furthermore, Chaim has made many videos supporting the Serbs because he believes that given our history, it's the moral thing to do.  He has received hundreds of death threats of Bosnians and Croatians as a result.

On another note, there is a young Jewish right wing blogger named Julia Gorin, and she is very pro-Serb.  You should check out her site -- http://www.juliagorin.com

Regarding your Hitler question, I don't understand what you are getting at.  You should re-read your history, as Hitler and his minions were responsible for the deaths of millions of Jews and others.  So I don't understand how you could come here and ask such a question. 

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2008, 01:46:45 PM »
Good post Lisa!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2008, 01:47:52 PM »
  JTF supports the Serbs, but Unfortunately not all the JEWS are JTF-ers! That's why we have to fight to make the rest of JEWS to understand our cause and we have to be united so we could build a mass movement and SAVE ISRAEL, US and SERBIA! I think this thread is not helping us to grow, but instead brings arguments and fights!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
I agree with you Jasmina.  Therefore, I am locking this thread.