Author Topic: Iran: Hitler was a Jew (If you thought things couldn't get crazier)  (Read 3678 times)

adam613

Advisor to President Ahmadinejad claims Nazi leader was Jew who conspired with USSR and Britain to establish Jewish state

Just when you thought the Iranian leadership could stoop no further: A top advisor to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad claimed in an interview with Iranian website Baztab that Nazi leader Adolf Hitler's parents were both Jewish and that Hitler himself was one of the founders of the State of Israel.

In the interview, translated by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) Mohammad-Ali Ramin, a chief aide to Ahmadinejad, told Baztab that Hitler's paternal grandmother was a Jewish prostitute and his father even kept his Jewish name until finally changing it to Hitler when he was 40.

Ramin also claimed that the reason Hitler developed such an aversion to Judaism was because his Jewish mother was a promiscuous woman. Hitler therefore, says Ramin, tried to escape his religion.

Ramin cites a 1974 book by Hennecke Kardel titled 'Adolf Hitler: Founder of Israel', which alleges that Hitler strived to create a Jewish state as a result of being influenced by his Jewish relatives and his cooperation with Britain – which also wanted to drive the Jews out of Europe.

Ramin claims in the interview that Hitler both identified with his Judaism and was disgusted by it. It is these ambivalent feelings, said Ramin, that formed the basis for his treatment of Jews.

According to Ramin on the one hand Hitler's relatives and the friends who brought him to power, as well as his mistresses and personal physician, were all Jewish.

On the other hand he welcomed the expulsion of ambitious and influential Jews from Europe to the British Mandate of Palestine

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Iran: Hitler was a Jew (If you thought things couldn't get crazier)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 09:50:11 PM »
I've heard that....  His grandmother was impregnated by Rothschild etc.  I have two books here that say that is a total myth but the real emphesis was when he went back into Austria to distroy all of his past history was not because he was a Jew, which these bastards now say, but because he was a fag.  "The Pink Swastika" and "The Hidden Hitler"...

good post.... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

ftfl

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 02:25:54 PM »
Send Iran's government to Austria or Germany, they'd get locked up for a very long time as supporters of the nazis, or holocaust deniers...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »
I hope Israel introduces Iran to Sampson.....SOON!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »
My prayer to God this year: Let mighty earth quakes destroy Iran's nuclear facilities and kill the mullah government (including the wacko president)
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 09:25:33 PM »
My prayer to G-d this year: Let mighty earth quakes destroy Iran's nuclear facilities and kill the mullah government (including the wacko president)
I pray along with you I don't think its wrong to pray for things like that when it pertains to evil people.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 05:30:07 AM »
Ahmadinejad REALLY needs to cut back on the crack. It ain't doing him much good.  ::)