Author Topic: Another pro-Obama Preacher; another anti-semite.  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Another pro-Obama Preacher; another anti-semite.
« on: April 13, 2008, 02:24:55 AM »
Truly an insane story, about an insane man.

"Reverend Lee, President/CEO of the Los Angeles branch of Dr. King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference,
began his keynote speech. After praising Malcolm X, and thank God for bring Barack Hussein Obama to be "leader of the world,"

Lee "started talking about the African American children who are suffering because of the Jews that have featured them as rapists and murderers. He spoke of a Jewish Rabbi, and then corrected himself to say 'What other kind of Rabbis are there, but Jews?' He told how this Rabbi came to him to say that he would like to bring the AA [African-American] community and the Jewish community together. 'NO, NO, NO!' he shouted into the crowd, 'we are not going to come together. The Jews have made money on us in the music business and we are the entertainers, and they are economically enslaving us.'"

Definitely a must read.... it goes on to tell of a debate between this reverend and
an Israeli-American, Daphna Ziman.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/AntiSemi/12781.htm

It doesn't look as if this guy will get as much airtime as Reverend Wright though!  :::D
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal