Author Topic: Hizbullah Recruits Children Barely 10 Years Old  (Read 6050 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Hizbullah Recruits Children Barely 10 Years Old
« on: September 01, 2006, 02:09:02 PM »
Nothing new... but I thought it was a good article.

Hizbullah Recruits Children Barely 10 Years Old
http://www.memri.org/bin/opener_latest.cgi?ID=SD127606

According to Roz Al-Yusuf, "Hizbullah has recruited over 2,000 innocent children aged 10-15 to form armed militias. Before the recent war with Israel, these children appeared only in the annual Jerusalem Day celebrations, and were referred to as the 'December 14 Units,' but today they are called istishhadiyun ['martyrs']..."

"Hizbullah has customarily recruited youths and children and trained them to fight from a very early age. These are children barely 10 years old, who wear camouflage uniforms, cover their faces with black [camouflage] paint, swear to wage jihad, and join the Mahdi Scouts [youth organization]...

"The children are selected by Hizbullah recruitment [officers] based on one criterion only: They must be willing to become martyrs."

The Children Train to Become Martyrs

"The children are educated from an early age to become martyrs in their youth, like their fathers, and their training is carried out by the Mahdi Scouts youth organization... [This organization], which is affiliated with Hizbullah, teaches the children the basic principles of Shi'ite ideology and of Hizbullah's ideology... The first lesson that the children are taught by Hizbullah is 'The Disappearance of Israel,' and it is always an important part of the [training] program...

"The Mahdi Scouts organization was founded in Lebanon on May 5, 1985... According to the organization's website, the number of [scouts] who had undergone training by the end of 2004 was 1,491, and the number of scout groups which had joined [the organization] was 449, with a membership of 41,960. According to the organization's most recent statistics, since 2004, 120 of its members have been ready to become martyrs.

"The organization's goal is to train an exemplary generation of Muslims based on the [principle of] 'the rule of the jurisprudent' [a founding principle of the Islamic Revolution in Iran], and to prepare for the coming of the Imam Mahdi [the Shi'ite messiah]. Its members, including the children, undertake to obey their commanders, to bring honor to the [Muslim] nation, and to prepare themselves for helping the Mahdi [when he comes]."

"A Nation With Child-Martyrs Will Be Victorious"

According to the article, Na'im Qasim, deputy to Hizbullah Secretary-General Hassan Nasrallah, said in an interview on Radio Canada: "A nation with child-martyrs will be victorious, no matter what difficulties lie in its path. Israel cannot conquer us or violate our territories, because we have martyr sons who will purge the land of the Zionist filth... This will be done through the blood of the martyrs, until we eventually achieve our goals."

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

yephora

Re: Hizbullah Recruits Children Barely 10 Years Old
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 06:25:26 PM »
"A Nation With Child-Martyrs Will Be Victorious"

A nation with child martyrs is a nation deserving destruction.

El Cabong!

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 01:31:32 AM »
They use their children to go and kill themselves then cry on cameras when their children are killed by collateral damage in a battle.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 02:12:35 AM »
They use their children to go and kill themselves then cry on cameras when their children are killed by collateral damage in a battle.

That is so true
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 12:40:16 PM »
This is Islam, why won't people understand, this is why I often say the suicide bomber is as much a victim as the others that he kills. Why can the world not wake up?

This makes me really angry.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:15 PM »
Actually Rhuan this is Islam. They were "Muslims." Dont ask me to make excuses for or explain them - I wont

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 01:34:20 PM »
That website is full of people like you, people who pick and choose bits of the quran to follow.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 02:33:32 PM by Rhuan »

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 01:58:49 PM »
thats because some bits are redundant now (example: surah 9). of course, in the quran it doesnt say this, because the quran is a series of reveleations carried by the angel gabriel to mohammad, so god wouldnt say: "IN the year 678 (or whatever it is), mohammad did so and so, even though that date wont happen for another 6 years."
i dont believe any bits of the bible / torah are done this way other than revelations (correct me if im wrong), so you wouldnt understand.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 07:28:08 AM »

This fact alone shows the civilised world what form of low vile beasts they are up against. What form of  animal would send a child to kill itself and innocent civilians. Even wild beasts in the jungle have more regard for their offspring then nasty Muslim killers do. I have read posts on here that its due to brain washing. Nonsense it is due to money I understand the families of said children who perform sueaside bombings are well paid.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2006, 08:06:40 AM »
I cannot stand when people say Islam is being perverted or the terrorists are only following certain portions of the Koran. In muslim countries there is virtual consensus that armed struggle with infidel nations is necessary. While some may not be gung-ho to support suicide bombing, they ALL support violent attacks on Israel, America, Britain, etc. How can muslims or apologists say that Islam is being perverted when the whole muslim world is pro-Jihad? The facts on the ground are against you.

Regardless of what "form" of Islam you say hizbullah preaches, they are a savage demonic enemy and every last one of them should face a horrible torturous death. That mean every nasty supporter who sends their babies to become martyrs.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2006, 10:48:20 PM »
Ya... Angel Gabriel was supposedly always there to tell Mohammed when he could do sick and perverted things.

Islam is such garbage. And thunderbolt is correct. Muslim countries have a monopoly on jihad and killing Jews and Americans. They line up in the millions to scream "Death to America! Death to Israel" like a bunch of savage and viciously barbaric homicidal maniacs.