Author Topic: Europe's Apathy  (Read 3275 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Europe's Apathy
« on: January 03, 2007, 02:20:24 AM »
Over the past 30 or 40 years we have seen something in Europe.  It is called apathy. And the one strong continent that had sent men to journey around the globe to discover new lands Like the Americas and a continent with art, music, literature has been under sieged from the New World Order as we witnessed the creation of the EU it basically erased borders and now Europe has gone heard first into the mud.  Extremely high taxes to pay for programs, the Muslim population increased in Europe that also strangled the tax issue to pay for them cause either they are sick or welfare or criminals or all of the above. Only 2 times I been to Europe, in 1985 and again in 1998 both in Italy.  We toured some parts of Southern France and Switzerland and this was prior to the EU's formation.  Well sad to say the New World Order got its hands on Europe and Europe is fading literally fading away.  The continent of my ancestors all do to apathy and this self indulgence lifestyle the Europeans have gotten and not giving a damn.  America is facing the same situation. Thats why it is important to learn from the mistakes of Europe.  I wish I had the millions of dollars for JTF personally to help bring this great group to a larger audience from coast to coast and all in between.  Cause whats happening in Europe G-D forbid will happen to this great country.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!