Author Topic: At what point will the world wake up?!  (Read 5808 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: At what point will the world wake up?!
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2008, 04:09:08 AM »
I haven't heard that song before...
very good though!
Calming... and very nice lyrics! O0

That song is FABULOUS..  It is the truth- Every generation blames the one before. I am wondering if there will be a change- ya know, its never too late- I mean, it cant ALL be just us- some little remnant.. I chat in politics, its a hobby, plus I get out a lot of agression about what I feel is going on in this crazy world.. If the leftist Jewish people would only OPEN their eyes- they WOULD see that these people (the USA leftists) hate Jewish people's guts, TOTALLY.  I am CONSTANTLY coming to the aid of these leftist Jewish sisters- it is SO sad.. they just TAKE IT. WHY!! WHY!!  :'( It pains me SO badly..these are the Children of the Great I AM. I just DONT GET IT. They call them terrible names- just awful, it breaks my heart.. It is like NAZI Germany 1930's all over again, in these leftist treacherous rooms.  SR Yehudi- HOW I WEEP FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL..just as MUCH as USA. THAT is MY heart's cry.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
I fear that those now awake will soon be faced with the choice of either succumbing to another "Dark Ages", or using force to defeat and remove "the threat within".

And the latter choice more often than not will result in "the operation was a success!...but the patient died."

It would appear that only another highly organized and united "secessionist movement" based on our Constitution can replace the current savagery which passes for "civilization" today.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2008, 12:14:33 PM »
  That song is FABULOUS..  It is the truth- Every generation blames the one before. I am wondering if there will be a change- ya know, its never too late- I mean, it cant ALL be just us- some little remnant.. I chat in politics, its a hobby, plus I get out a lot of agression about what I feel is going on in this crazy world.. If the leftist Jewish people would only OPEN their eyes- they WOULD see that these people (the USA leftists) hate Jewish people's guts, TOTALLY.  I am CONSTANTLY coming to the aid of these leftist Jewish sisters- it is SO sad.. they just TAKE IT. WHY!! WHY!!  :'( It pains me SO badly..these are the Children of the Great I AM. I just DONT GET IT. They call them terrible names- just awful, it breaks my heart.. It is like NAZI Germany 1930's all over again, in these leftist treacherous rooms.  SR Yehudi- HOW I WEEP FOR THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL..just as MUCH as USA. THAT is MY heart's cry.  :'(

Very true....
leftists are the one thing I hate above all else.
They aid our enemies, and hurt our allies.
And Jewish leftists I just don't understand... I can't comprehend their mindsets. :\

But my friend recently recommended this book to me...
hopefully I'll get around to reading it once I'm done with the work that needs to be done beforehand :)
http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-Psychological-Political-Madness/dp/097795630X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_txt/103-5419385-7059863?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_r=1WSFDE4SEBYSH1VVRK21&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_i=1595550062

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2008, 12:39:42 AM »

Very true....
And Jewish leftists I just don't understand... I can't comprehend their mindsets. :\

hopefully I'll get around to reading it once I'm done with the work that needs to be done beforehand :)
http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Mind-Psychological-Political-Madness/dp/097795630X/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_txt/103-5419385-7059863?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_r=1WSFDE4SEBYSH1VVRK21&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_i=1595550062

All that we can do, is stand in the GAP for these Jews that are SO blind.  They totally remind me of the 1930's, and they WERE WARNED.. G-d would never allow something like THAT to happen WITHOUT warning.  So- when HaShem says: BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION- we better take heed, and DO IT.  It is our mouths that I KNOW can be used as a tool- especially people that have extra boldness in this area CANNOT keep silent- we CAN'T.  Time and again, in G-ds word- He warns and warns- I just hope and pray that we always HEAR, and listen to the trumpet that sounds out of peoples mouths that are speaking the TRUTH. Shalom.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2008, 04:50:27 PM »

Very true....

All that we can do, is stand in the GAP for these Jews that are SO blind.  They totally remind me of the 1930's, and they WERE WARNED.. G-d would never allow something like THAT to happen WITHOUT warning.  So- when HaShem says: BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION- we better take heed, and DO IT.  It is our mouths that I KNOW can be used as a tool- especially people that have extra boldness in this area CANNOT keep silent- we CAN'T.  Time and again, in G-ds word- He warns and warns- I just hope and pray that we always HEAR, and listen to the trumpet that sounds out of peoples mouths that are speaking the TRUTH. Shalom.

Amen, and shalom!  :)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2008, 04:35:09 AM »

Very true....

Amen, and shalom!  :)

Remember Lee Iacocca, the man who rescued Chrysler Corporation from
it's death throes? He's now 82 years old and has a new book, and here are some excerpts.
Lee Iacocca Says:
"Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening?
Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder.
We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right
over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we
can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car.
But instead of getting mad, everyone si ts around and nods their heads
when the politicians say, "Stay the course"
Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America , not the
damned "Titanic". I'll give you a sound bite: "Throw all the bums out!"
You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and
maybe I have. But someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this
country anymore.
The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in
handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq , the Middle East is burning
and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving 'pom
-poms' instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of the
" America " my parents and yours trav eled across the ocean for.
I've had enough. How about you?
I'll go a step further. You can't call yourself a patriot if you're
not outraged. This is a fight I'm ready and willing to have.
The Biggest "C" is Crisis ! (Iacocca elaborates on nine Cs of leadership, crisis being the first.)
Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis.
It's easy to sit there with your feet up on the desk and talk theory.
Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a
battlefield yourself. It's another thing to lead when your world comes
tumbling down.
On September 11, 2001, we needed a strong leader more than any other
time in our history. We needed a steady hand to guide us out of the
ashes.

***Well, Mr. Iococca- where have you been? 
WHY do good men always wake up TOO LATE? This book was needed three years ago. I hat to sound defeatist, but COME ON.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »

Remember Lee Iacocca, the man who rescued Chrysler Corporation from
it's death throes? He's now 82 years old and has a new book, and here are some excerpts.
Lee Iacocca Says:
"Am I the only guy in this country who's fed up with what's happening?
Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder.
We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right
over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we
can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car.
But instead of getting mad, everyone si ts around and nods their heads
when the politicians say, "Stay the course"
Stay the course? You've got to be kidding. This is America , not the
damned "Titanic". I'll give you a sound bite: "Throw all the bums out!"
You might think I'm getting senile, that I've gone off my rocker, and
maybe I have. But someone has to speak up. I hardly recognize this
country anymore.
The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in
handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq , the Middle East is burning
and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving 'pom
-poms' instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of the
" America " my parents and yours trav eled across the ocean for.
I've had enough. How about you?
I'll go a step further. You can't call yourself a patriot if you're
not outraged. This is a fight I'm ready and willing to have.
The Biggest "C" is Crisis ! (Iacocca elaborates on nine Cs of leadership, crisis being the first.)
Leaders are made, not born. Leadership is forged in times of crisis.
It's easy to sit there with your feet up on the desk and talk theory.
Or send someone else's kids off to war when you've never seen a
battlefield yourself. It's another thing to lead when your world comes
tumbling down.
On September 11, 2001, we needed a strong leader more than any other
time in our history. We needed a steady hand to guide us out of the
ashes.

***Well, Mr. Iococca- where have you been? 
WHY do good men always wake up TOO LATE? This book was needed three years ago. I hat to sound defeatist, but COME ON.

I like what he has to say now....
maybe I'll pick up this book. On my list before the "liberalism is a mental disorder" book.
http://www.bordersstores.com/features/feature.jsp?file=wherehavealltheleadersgone

But hey, never late than never.... right?  ;)

The more people that start thinking like that, the more chance we actually have a chance of changing this country for the better...
back to the glory days!  O0
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 02:28:05 PM by SR Yehudi »
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal